It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson...vile little thug.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Me too - on Tuesdays - I'm "Sharon".

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Me too - on Tuesdays - I'm "Sharon".

As it's ATS, i have to ask.........do you also then hang around in female toilets, looking for small children to convert to the dress wearing lifestyle?

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Mondays and Wednesdays if one is so inclined. Inbreds only though, and they're dying off which is fantastic.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   

No, but I do hang around in bars:

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Starhooker

Just wondering. Bashing a guy who is bashing grooming gangs it's probably good that you don't.

Where did you cherry pick that piece of #e from.....certainly not by actually reading this thread.

Lots of people 'bash' grooming gangs over here in the UK.

Only this bell end conducted a publicity stunt aimed at raising his own profile that also compromised legal proceedings against one of these grooming gangs that could have easily resulted in those being prosecuted - and subsequently proven guilty - walking free from court.

As I said before; a complete twat and tosser.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

So no one is bashing TP? And he doesn't bash on grooming gangs? Hes not the best person but he did bring some awareness to a messed up situation. Bad people can do good things for the wrong reasons. As long as something good comes out of it. Proceed with the daily rage fest though if it helps you feel better.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starhooker
a reply to: oldcarpy
Just wondering. Bashing a guy who is bashing grooming gangs it's probably good that you don't.

Except that this particular complete bell-end nearly jeopardised the trial of a grooming gang due to his publicity seeking antics.

He is not bashed over here for "bashing grooming gangs" he is bashed because he is a nasty bit of work.

You Yanks seem to want to paint him as some kind of champion for free speech etc but your rose tinted glasses must need cleaning.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Lots of TR bashing going on here cus he is a bell-end. We Brits enjoy bashing our......no, actually that would not sound right.....idiots.

What good came out of nearly preventing the successful prosecution of said grooming gang?

Thanks, but we in the UK were already all too aware of what was going on.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

So no one is bashing TP?

Who?

And he doesn't bash on grooming gangs?

Yes.
So do plenty of other groups and organisations.....including both the CPS and the police, hence the increase in prosecutions against these scumbags.

Only 'Tommy Robinson' uses these trials as publicity stunts in order to raise his own national profile and subsequently jeopardising the prosecution of these paedophiles.

Hes not the best person.....

No, but let he without sin and all that.....but that's not the point; he's an absolute arsehole trying to be something he simply isn't.

..... but he did bring some awareness to a messed up situation.

There's plenty of awareness of the situation....and the penny is beginning to drop with MSM and even some high profile politicians are beginning to voice concerns etc.

Bad people can do good things for the wrong reasons. As long as something good comes out of it.

A cliché but appropriate; 'Two wrongs don't make a right'.

Proceed with the daily rage fest though if it helps you feel better.

Can I please enquire where you gain your knowledge and opinion of Stephen from?

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
My first thought was "Who is this guy and why is he important?"

I will edit my post when I find out who he is.

5 minutes later: Okay so he's a non-elected adviser in a small UK political party with barely any representation anywhere (and declining membership) and may get the boot from that party in March. And he's an [expletives deleted] thug with multiple false identities.

And I still wonder why this is important? Looks like the UKIP is self-imploding to me.
edit on 14-2-2019 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

He's a complete arsehole and is not at all important except to certain American posters who seem to hero worship him as some kind of champion of free speech/freedom fighter but that is just because they are misinformed and know nothing about the UK.

That's all you need to know.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   

He's a complete arsehole and is not at all important except to certain American posters who seem to hero worship him as some kind of champion of free speech/freedom fighter but that is just because they are misinformed and know nothing about the UK.

Get one thing straight friend, *you* do not get to decide what other people need to know.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Well pardon me, I'm sure. Someone got out of bed the wrong side this morning, apparently.

Plenty of Americans on here lecturing us Brits on what we need to know.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Well when I was a lad I could actually hang from some fences with my toes.

Keep it quite all the same as they are still looking for the missing link me thinks.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Well pardon me, I'm sure. Someone got out of bed the wrong side this morning, apparently.

Yeah, that's even better.

I'm not one of them.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Yeah, that's even better.

I'm not one of them.

Good for you, then.
edit on 14-2-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Most people defend him because an arsehole can have a different opinion in the USA without being jailed and silenced. I'm not his biggest fan but can see a really dangerous agenda in the UK and TRs is a great example.

We can also protest outside of courthouses here and still feel like justice has taken place.
edit on 14-2-2019 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

He was not silenced and yes we can protest outside courthouses.

What we cannot do is breach reporting restrictions that are there to enable a fair trial and/or breach the terms of a suspended sentence of which he was fully warned about.

Here:

Independe nt: Why TR Faces jail

He's hardly been "silenced" by the way - he loves the publicity and is pretty mouthy about all this.
edit on 14-2-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Most people defend him because an arsehole can have a different opinion in the USA without being jailed and silenced.

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon has never been imprisoned for being an arsehole or having a different opinion.

He has been jailed for drug possession, mortgage fraud and assaulting a police officer as well as contempt of court.
Oh, and possession of false passports with the intention of illegally entering the USA.

I'm not his biggest fan but can see a really dangerous agenda in the UK and TRs is a great example.

What agenda would that be?

We can also protest outside of courthouses here and still feel like justice has taken place.

We can also protest outside of courthouses here in the UK.
What we can't do is film defendants in court in highly sensitive cases where adherence to law is essential in order to ensure conviction.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon has never been imprisoned for being an arsehole or having a different opinion.

No one gets imprisoned in Blighty for being an arsehole with a different opinion - as evidenced by the fact that Freeborn is still at large.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join