It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson...vile little thug.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MadLad

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I defend his position on the Rotherham girls.....nothing more. Do you defend the pedos then? I dare say not.

That's not a bad thing, the mess the stupid cops and political tards have made is disgraceful, however that doesn't change who and what Tommy Robinson is.

If a

You don't like him. That's really all you guys need to say.

But the smears and gossip start to reveal what his haters are.

I don't like violent thugs, I don't like racists, I don't like football hooligans, I don't like wife beaters, I don't like thieves. Don't mistake hate for having standards.

I suppose forgiveness isn't one of your standards. Not really a "hate the sin but not the sinner" sort of guy?

I'm the opposite, personally. I believe everyone should be given a chance at redemption.

Again very noble, just curious are you familiar with the story of the lady and the snake?

I've never heard that one.

It's something along the lines of a lady walking home is chased by an aggressive snake, this happens day after day until one day she's walking past she sees the snake laying there dying, she felt sorry for it, took it home and nursed it back to health.

The snake regains it's strength and as the lady went to release the snake, the snake bit her and as she lay there dying she asked the snake why, and it replied "look lady you knew I was a snake "

I'm not sure hating and smearing the snake is an adequate response to coming across a snake. The best thing to do is leave it alone.

Same can be said for violent criminals, would you take one home after being released from prison?

Probably not. Would you smear and gossip about him?

Who's smearing and gossiping about him? His convictions are facts not false accusations.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I defend his position on the Rotherham girls.....nothing more. Do you defend the pedos then? I dare say not.

That's not a bad thing, the mess the stupid cops and political tards have made is disgraceful, however that doesn't change who and what Tommy Robinson is.

If a

You don't like him. That's really all you guys need to say.

But the smears and gossip start to reveal what his haters are.

I don't like violent thugs, I don't like racists, I don't like football hooligans, I don't like wife beaters, I don't like thieves. Don't mistake hate for having standards.

I suppose forgiveness isn't one of your standards. Not really a "hate the sin but not the sinner" sort of guy?

I'm the opposite, personally. I believe everyone should be given a chance at redemption.

Again very noble, just curious are you familiar with the story of the lady and the snake?

I've never heard that one.

It's something along the lines of a lady walking home is chased by an aggressive snake, this happens day after day until one day she's walking past she sees the snake laying there dying, she felt sorry for it, took it home and nursed it back to health.

The snake regains it's strength and as the lady went to release the snake, the snake bit her and as she lay there dying she asked the snake why, and it replied "look lady you knew I was a snake "

I'm not sure hating and smearing the snake is an adequate response to coming across a snake. The best thing to do is leave it alone.

Same can be said for violent criminals, would you take one home after being released from prison?

Probably not. Would you smear and gossip about him?

Who's smearing and gossiping about him? His convictions are facts not false accusations.

The people sitting around a leaked and edit video cherry picking verbal transgressions so that they may call him names.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

To be fair, pretty much all of the UK is just a bunch of [snipped]

Now,Now only white people are racist.

The rest of the world are nothing, but angels.
edit on Wed Feb 13 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
He seems to be unhinged at least this video proves that his getting paid for his rhetoric, controlled Opposition.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MadLad

Oh, I didn't know this was Tommy's safe space. Forgive me for calling a cokehead, wife beater a cokehead wife beater.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Oh, I didn't know this was Tommy's safe space. Forgive me for calling a cokehead, wife beater a cokehead wife beater.

Tommy is just a poor misunderstood wife beater, charlatan and a fraud, he had the best intentions, really...

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Namecalling is the easiest form of propaganda. But I forgive you.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Whats the bet Netanyahu punts him Bicarb? :

And his pipes are still full of #e? cheers
edit on 13-2-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Double post.....or something along those lines.
edit on 13-2-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I thought the UK spoke English?

Scottish patter bud.

Also as a mod, is it ok to say most of the UK are [snipped]?

Don't be a wee clipe, you do it all the time.
edit on Wed Feb 13 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Namecalling is the easiest form of propaganda. But I forgive you.

Cool, I'll forgive you if you look up the definition of the word 'propaganda' 'and the difference between smearing/name calling and listing criminal offences the person is guilty of (and still serving a suspended sentence for).

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Attention!

Note that it indicates name-calling, baiting and activity otherwise labeled as political trolling elsewhere on the site. Not generally hateful, bigoted, mean-spirited or gratuitous personal attacks on fellow members. It's also not exempt from the usual forum expectation of remaining on topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MUD PIT or not, attacking other members is not allowed.
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.
Profanity is not allowed.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Ile give it my best but, i might be quite slow the now. LoL

Look.

Two broken fingers LoL

Ummm...my GOD man...that’s one right ugly hand you’ve been dealt...

Talk about opposable thumbs...and you’ve tweaked a few fingers...

Holy Crap...I’ve seen feet that look better than that mitt...

Speaking of mitts...you could play short stop with that thang...

YouSir
edit on 13-2-2019 by YouSir because: god loves a comedian...

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   
A billion people, or more, defend and exalt a person (prophet) who is waaay worse than TR. That should piss you off waaay more. You guys still wearing skirts over there?

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

To be fair, pretty much all of the UK is just a bunch of [snipped]

How'd you work that out?
First hand experience?

So don't hose on the guy too hard.

Why not?

He's an absolute bell end of the highest order.
A never was wannabe who has absolutely zero credibility or respect from anyone who knows anything about him.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Some truths about Stephen Yaxley Lennon.

Stephen was NEVER a football hooligan, he was a known runner on the fringes of Luton hooligans who never had the bottle to get involved in actual football violence.
A well known local Luton hooligan called Tommy Robinson called Stephen out for being a runner.
When Stephen started getting involved in 'politics' he started calling himself 'Tommy Robinson' in the hope that any negative press or angry reaction to his politics and activities would be directed towards the genuine Tommy Robinson and not himself.

Stephen has criminal convictions for assaulting an off-duty police officer who had intervened when Yaxley-Lennon was assaulting his own girlfriend.
He received a suspended sentence for headbutting someone.
He has convictions for drug possession and served time for mortgage fraud.

His drug offences prevented him from entering the US so he obtained false passports and entered the US illegally.

Yaxley-Lennon compromised legal proceeding against paedophiles by ignoring judicial procedures when trying to film an ongoing trial of a Muslim grooming gang.
His actions could have resulted in those scumbags walking free.

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon admitted taking £2000 per month from leftist Muslim organisation Quilliam.

Yes, he does sometimes voice concerns that many under represented British people have.
But its enveloped in an avalanche of absolute bollocks and bull# which only serve to devalue and discredit the genuine points he sometimes makes.

I am increasingly of the opinion that he is a paid shill whose only interests are of personal financial gain and self-aggrandisement.
An absolute twat and tosser.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

An absolute twat and tosser.

I concur that this is indeed the correct technical term for this person.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Starhooker

You guys still wearing skirts over there?

No. Why do you ask?

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starhooker
A billion people, or more, defend and exalt a person (prophet) who is waaay worse than TR. That should piss you off waaay more. You guys still wearing skirts over there?

Only on Tuesdays and every other Sunday.

Do you guys still wear pointy hatted sheets and have a bonfire in less than wholly white people's gardens?

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy
Just wondering. Bashing a guy who is bashing grooming gangs it's probably good that you don't.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join