It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson...vile little thug.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The bigger news about Tommy Robinson is that he has the BBC Panorama program secretly filmed conspiring and bribing people to lie about him. Much more fun.

Yeah I saw you mention that on another thread, I had a look at the video he done.

meh will be interesting to see what he has to say and what evidence he has.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I fully support sending over Yaxley to sort our the Palestinian dilemma.

I would go fund that in a second.
LoL

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MadLad

Would anything redeem Robinson in your eyes?

Good question.

I don't know really, I hate drugs and I really hate those who commit acts of violence against women so it would take quite a bit. I think regardless I also completely disagree with his politics even if you take out his past.

I am obviously not blessed with your gift of forgiveness my friend.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: MadLad

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I defend his position on the Rotherham girls.....nothing more. Do you defend the pedos then? I dare say not.

That's not a bad thing, the mess the stupid cops and political tards have made is disgraceful, however that doesn't change who and what Tommy Robinson is.

If a

You don't like him. That's really all you guys need to say.

But the smears and gossip start to reveal what his haters are.

I don't like violent thugs, I don't like racists, I don't like football hooligans, I don't like wife beaters, I don't like thieves. Don't mistake hate for having standards.

I suppose forgiveness isn't one of your standards. Not really a "hate the sin but not the sinner" sort of guy?

I'm the opposite, personally. I believe everyone should be given a chance at redemption.

Again very noble, just curious are you familiar with the story of the lady and the snake?

I've never heard that one.

It's something along the lines of a lady walking home is chased by an aggressive snake, this happens day after day until one day she's walking past she sees the snake laying there dying, she felt sorry for it, took it home and nursed it back to health.

The snake regains it's strength and as the lady went to release the snake, the snake bit her and as she lay there dying she asked the snake why, and it replied "look lady you knew I was a snake "

I'm not sure hating and smearing the snake is an adequate response to coming across a snake. The best thing to do is leave it alone.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Or hit it with a big stick.

And get some new boots.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

What is more there is no such thing as a totally pure person or totally evil person. For some reason, people seem to like villains and heroes. Almost always they pick the wrong villains and the wrong heroes.

Let's take Robinson as an example - the OP feels compelled to post a thread about him being a vile little thug. There is, however, no sign of a thread about the Pakistani child rape gang members who Robinson so frequently calls out. They rape children systematically and destroy lives - apparently they do not evoke the same feelings of repulsion to the extent they warrant a thread. Could it be they are not useful to push a political agenda..? I wonder...

That's the world we live in.

edit on 13/2/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Or hit it with a big stick.

And get some new boots.

I like snakes.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

There have been numerous threads about child trafficking and the exploitation of vulnerable woman.

Don't know if Robinson's name comes up often, but I've started a few myself.

The world we live in, is a # tip by design, as unfortunate as the case may be.
edit on 13-2-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Me too but not as much as i like new boots.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I fully support sending over Yaxley to sort our the Palestinian dilemma.

I would go fund that in a second.
LoL

Wana start up a cheeky wee go-fund-me together we can run the Glasgow 10k to send him over to fight for Israel. Am pretty sure the good people of Glasgow will happily sponsor us, even if we dont run, just send him packing.
edit on 13-2-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

What is more there is no such thing as a totally pure person or totally evil person. For some reason, people seem to like villains and heroes. Almost always they pick the wrong villains and the wrong heroes.

Let's take Robinson as an example - the OP feels compelled to post a thread about him being a vile little thug. There is, however, no sign of a thread about the Pakistani child rape gang members who Robinson so frequently calls out. They rape children systematically and destroy lives - apparently they do not evoke the same feelings of repulsion to the extent they warrant a thread. Could it be they are not useful to push a political agenda..? I wonder...

That's the world we live in.

That's the problem with this new secular religion. It offers no chance at redemption. It is possible that Liam Neeson will not work anymore because he spoke about some feelings he had a number of years ago, feelings which he now feels horrible about. There is no room for forgiveness in this this social justice religion.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Ile give it my best but, i might be quite slow the now. LoL

Look.

Two broken toes. LoL

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Are you a dwarf Andy because I have never seen a grown man with such a small foot?

Did you stub yer toes on your wee step ladder?
edit on 13-2-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I defend his position on the Rotherham girls.....nothing more. Do you defend the pedos then? I dare say not.

That's not a bad thing, the mess the stupid cops and political tards have made is disgraceful, however that doesn't change who and what Tommy Robinson is.

If a

I don't like violent thugs, I don't like racists, I don't like football hooligans, I don't like wife beaters, I don't like thieves. Don't mistake hate for having standards.

I suppose forgiveness isn't one of your standards. Not really a "hate the sin but not the sinner" sort of guy?

I'm the opposite, personally. I believe everyone should be given a chance at redemption.

Again very noble, just curious are you familiar with the story of the lady and the snake?

It's something along the lines of a lady walking home is chased by an aggressive snake, this happens day after day until one day she's walking past she sees the snake laying there dying, she felt sorry for it, took it home and nursed it back to health.

The snake regains it's strength and as the lady went to release the snake, the snake bit her and as she lay there dying she asked the snake why, and it replied "look lady you knew I was a snake "

I'm not sure hating and smearing the snake is an adequate response to coming across a snake. The best thing to do is leave it alone.

Same can be said for violent criminals, would you take one home after being released from prison?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Size 9 about 5"10

And that's it pure heavy swollen.

My wee pal said i have Hobbit feet on FB as well.

Taking it fae all angles really. LoL
edit on 13-2-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

"oompa-loompa-ooopady-do"

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

If a

Same can be said for violent criminals, would you take one home after being released from prison?

Probably not. Would you smear and gossip about him?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

What can i say.

They did not feed us to well back in the 80s

And Thatcher stole the milk.

Nae GM modified bullcrap to promote gigantism back then or as people like to call it these days a properly balanced diet.

And they pieces that get flung out the multistory flats....dont get hit in the heed with one of those......that was a trip to the Vicky. LoL

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

If a

Probably not. Would you smear and gossip about him?

Depends, if he became an outspoken public figure there's a possibility I would.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Nae GM modified bullcrap to promote gigantism back then or as people like to call it these days a properly balanced diet.

You see I was at school in 90's they fed us on experimental GM foods now I look like a cross between the incredible hulk and Popeye after eating a whole field of spinach.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join