It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson...vile little thug.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MadLad

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I defend his position on the Rotherham girls.....nothing more. Do you defend the pedos then? I dare say not.

That's not a bad thing, the mess the stupid cops and political tards have made is disgraceful, however that doesn't change who and what Tommy Robinson is.

If a

You don't like him. That's really all you guys need to say.

But the smears and gossip start to reveal what his haters are.

I don't like violent thugs, I don't like racists, I don't like football hooligans, I don't like wife beaters, I don't like thieves. Don't mistake hate for having standards.
edit on 13-2-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

So, a numptee? I love learning new slang. I find it useful at times, when I need to insult someone, but don't want to offend them...

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

No need to apologize, I thought I had it figured out from context...and I did. Yay, me!!!

edit on 2/13/2019 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I defend his position on the Rotherham girls.....nothing more. Do you defend the pedos then? I dare say not.

That's not a bad thing, the mess the stupid cops and political tards have made is disgraceful, however that doesn't change who and what Tommy Robinson is.

If a

I don't like violent thugs, I don't like racists, I don't like football hooligans, I don't like wife beaters, I don't like thieves. Don't mistake hate for having standards.

I think a lot of people are not fully aware of his true history, he has gone to lengths to keep it quiet. He changed his name for a reason after all, he took the name Tommy Robinson after a prominent figure in the football hooligan culture.
edit on 13-2-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Dude if you want to learn some new slang just you stick with me.

Honestly Scottish patter is the best patter you will ever hear, Irish comes as a close second though.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

If a

I suppose forgiveness isn't one of your standards. Not really a "hate the sin but not the sinner" sort of guy?

I'm the opposite, personally. I believe everyone should be given a chance at redemption.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

If a

I think a lot of people are not fully aware of his true history, he has gone to lengths to keep it quiet. He changed his name for a reason after all, he took the name Tommy Robinson after a prominent figure in the football hooligan culture after all.

Perhaps that is the case, as I'm baffled that anyone would defend this clown. Now i will get attacked for this but it seems like only the trump supporters are defending him, which is interesting to say the least.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

If a

I suppose forgiveness isn't one of your standards. Not really a "hate the sin but not the sinner" sort of guy?

I'm the opposite, personally. I believe everyone should be given a chance at redemption.

Everyone?

Really?

Just wondering, I mean if you like the guy and want to stick up for him thats your opinion, you are entitled to your own opinion just as those of us who think he is the moral equivalent of a rotten dog turd are entitled to our opinions also. I just find yours curious.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Lol.....how arrogant. Who are you.....Ronny Pickering?! Lmao

As far as the OP....my previous statements stand. Dude is pissed at the government coverup of the Rotheham situation. He may be exploiting it...but so what.

I wont even bring up the 800 ISIS fighters wanting to come back. Suppose that would be a right wing racist issue as well.

#mudpitdealwithit

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

If a

I think a lot of people are not fully aware of his true history, he has gone to lengths to keep it quiet. He changed his name for a reason after all, he took the name Tommy Robinson after a prominent figure in the football hooligan culture after all.

Perhaps that is the case, as I'm baffled that anyone would defend this clown. Now i will get attacked for this but it seems like only the trump supporters are defending him, which is interesting to say the least.

You know I think that the could be a really interesting conversation in what you say here. I would say its more abou defending the prominent figures in the alt-right as opposed to the individuals but I don't ATS is the place we can have a rational conversation like that sadly.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

If a

Again very noble, just curious are you familiar with the story of the lady and the snake?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

If a

Everyone?

Really?

Just wondering, I mean if you like the guy and want to stick up for him thats your opinion, you are entitled to your own opinion just as those of us who think he is the moral equivalent of a rotten dog turd are entitled to our opinions also. I just find yours curious.

Yes, everyone. People change. That's a brute fact. Of course, there are things even I find unforgivable, but in Robinsons case there is nothing worthy of hatred.

I find hatred to be the moral equivalent of rotten dog turds.

link   

If a

Again very noble, just curious are you familiar with the story of the lady and the snake?

I've never heard that one.

link   
a reply to: seagull

The "numpty" cap fits Robinsons heed just fine.

Fandan would be another way of putting it. LoL

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
So you're saying this guy said bad things about other people???

Have you seen the shipt people say about democrats on this sight?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MadLad

hmmm ok fair enough.

am not going to say your wrong, we have a different opinion and I can understand and respect where you are coming from even if I disagree with you 100%

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

It would certainly be an interesting conversation, although I suspect the mods will have their work cut out for them. It could be fun making a game out of it, having some sort of tally to see how many times libtard, commie pinko, stupid leftist , open borders, anti waller etc comes up.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Well I think you're a total libtard for even suggesting such an action!

I will shoot you a PM.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Mildly offensive - nothing major.

Didn't like the 'littel p***' comment generalising about taxi drivers - although I must say, I prefer people who speak openly about their prejudice than those that hide it and virtue signal (there are a lot of those). We all have some prejudices.

Didn't see anything wrong with the rest - I even fully support his view of Israel over Palestine and if he really would go to war for Israel, then good for him. Also the guy is quite obviously drunk during a night out.

The bigger news about Tommy Robinson is that he has the BBC Panorama program secretly filmed conspiring and bribing people to lie about him. Much more fun.

edit on 13/2/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

If a

I've never heard that one.

It's something along the lines of a lady walking home is chased by an aggressive snake, this happens day after day until one day she's walking past she sees the snake laying there dying, she felt sorry for it, took it home and nursed it back to health.
The snake regains it's strength and as the lady went to release the snake, the snake bit her and as she lay there dying she asked the snake why, and it replied "look lady you knew I was a snake "

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

a reply to: MadLad

hmmm ok fair enough.

am not going to say your wrong, we have a different opinion and I can understand and respect where you are coming from even if I disagree with you 100%

Some people are sent down wrong paths, make wrong choices — I'm sure we've all met a few of these souls — but I don't think they are predestined to do so.

Robinson is an activist, and like all activists he thinks he is doing the right thing. Whether it is the right thing or not remains to be seen, I believe. But the fact that he is one of the few putting himself out there on these topics means we should protect him, even if we disagree with him.

Would anything redeem Robinson in your eyes?

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join