It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson...vile little thug.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I like Tommies no nonsense approach to immigration and his no holds barred attitude toward Islam.

He is almost always attacked for walking down the street, his family is threatened and he's been imprisoned in a Muslim majority jail, he's been misrepresented and marginalised.
He said something offensive. GTFO with that utter tripe. SO WHAT....?
You're British, where's your stiff upper lip you ninny.
Sick of people hating on this guy. He's a legend. A straight talking, un PC legend. Gtfo with your feels.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Nope.... I said deep. Ergo i do not know his motivations. Big diff and nice try.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Nope.... I said deep. Ergo i do not know his motivations. Big diff and nice try.

Yet you still defend him...

link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I'm not here to support TR, but you really do have an unhealthy obsession with this guy.
You seem to follow him more than his fan club.

link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: MadLad

originally posted by: bastion

“Tommy Robinson said things I do not like, therefor he is a vile little thug” seems to me stupid logic.

You missed out the bits about him being a wife beater, football hooligan, recidivist criminal, cokehead with convictions for violence. Plus him being a racist twat and general #wit who by his own admittance created a violent hate group.

None of those “bits” are in the OP. I do not trust your judgement of character.

Perhaps you should learn a little more about the guy before jumping to his defense, I'm assuming you do not normally defend, violent criminal thugs..

I actually do defend individuals who have paid their debt to society against those who would use their past convictions as a cudgel to smear them with. It's a part of living in a free society. Perhaps you should learn a little more about it.

link   
a reply to: Joneselius

I mean if you like him thats fine, I just can't stand the man.

I think its entirely possible to take a hardline on immigration without having to lay down with him, he's got a lot of nasty convictions to his name.

I mean its investing I think that when Nigel Farage left UKIP he said of of his reasons for leaving was the party welcoming in Tommy.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

“Tommy Robinson said things I do not like, therefor he is a vile little thug” seems to me stupid logic.

You missed out the bits about him being a wife beater, football hooligan, recidivist criminal, cokehead with convictions for violence. Plus him being a racist twat and general #wit who by his own admittance created a violent hate group.

Perhaps you should learn a little more about the guy before jumping to his defense, I'm assuming you do not normally defend, violent criminal thugs..

I actually do defend individuals who have paid their debt to society against those who would use their past convictions as a cudgel to smear them with. It's a part of living in a free society. Perhaps you should learn a little more about it.

That's very noble of you.

Where do you keep the portrait of David Duke in your house

edit on 13-2-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty
I'm not here to support TR, but you really do have an unhealthy obsession with this guy.
You seem to follow him more than his fan club.

I think this is the first thread I might have ever wrote on him, I don't know there could be another one maybe but I think this could be the first.

I only spotted this because I was looking though the Independent website.

so please do tell how does this mean I have a unhealthy obsession with the guy

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: YouSir

I don't ken how much you know about the escapades of Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon.

But if you continue to stick up for or him, or his ilk, can i possibly get you a spade?

Ummm...I know he’s a wee little man...in a wee little nation...on a wee speck of dust...circling the drain...I mean the Sun...in a wee little backwater part of a spiral arm...in a wee little galaxy...

Much like any other bloke...he has a tendancy to spout off about whatever he fancy’s...

In the grand scheme of things...he...and his spouting...matter not a whit...none at all...

Just as every last other swinging [snipped] out there...matters not a whit...

Your all just a passing insignificance...each and every one...

I on the other hand...am content to kick back with a nice room temperature lager...and laugh heartedly at the lot of you...care to join me...?

YouSir
edit on Wed Feb 13 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

That's very noble of you.

Where do you keep the portrait of David Duke in your house

David Duke? You just cannot help it, can you.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

You make that a difficult task given your musings and slant toward assigning guilt to every person with a tinge of right leaning philosophy.

Your OP is a thinly veiled attempt....like most of your OP's, to lump all right leaning peeps into the rad category. Your posting history supports this.

Prove me wrong.....or not.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Sorry it was a bit tongue in cheek but it does seem that every thread about Tommy Robinson on ATS, you are there saying the same old #. Just an observation from the threads I have read, I could be wrong.

edit on 83023bAmerica/ChicagoWed, 13 Feb 2019 15:23:18 -06002819 by 83Liberty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I defend his position on the Rotherham girls.....nothing more. Do you defend the pedos then? I dare say not.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Prefer cold Lager myself, but each to his own.

Pass the splif and its a deal.

I just like noising up racist nonsensical Muppets.

Tommy ticks all the boxes, and then some.

What can i say, it's a quirk, and one of my many personality disorders.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Look dude I can't help it if you get triggered by most postings in that way.

Now I have written in the past against the left and for the right, I recently had a thread slamming the media for calling Liam Neeson a racist, I have written threads supporting Trump and bashing the left. I take right wing views on some issues.

This thread is not some attack against all right leaning folks, its just a thread basically saying "look at Tommy Robinson behaving like scum again".

Its unfortunate that you struggle to focus on the topic at hand rather than me as an individual member.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I defend his position on the Rotherham girls.....nothing more. Do you defend the pedos then? I dare say not.

That's not a bad thing, the mess the stupid cops and political tards have made is disgraceful, however that doesn't change who and what Tommy Robinson is.

If a

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty
Sorry it was a bit tongue in cheek but it does seem that every thread about Tommy Robinson on ATS, you are there saying the same old #. Just an observation from the threads I have read, I could be wrong.

Well he is a prominent figure in the UK so its reasonable to assume that if someone has written a thread on him I might comment on it. I don't know about every thread though.

Actually just another thought....how closely are you following my posts that you notice that

edit on 13-2-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

That's not a bad thing, the mess the stupid cops and political tards have made is disgraceful, however that doesn't change who and what Tommy Robinson is.

If a

You don't like him. That's really all you guys need to say.

But the smears and gossip start to reveal what his haters are.
edit on 13-2-2019 by MadLad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Prefer cold Lager myself, but each to his own.

Pass the splif and its a deal.

I just like noising up racist nonsensical Muppets.

Tommy ticks all the boxes, and then some.

What can i say, it's a quirk, and one of my many personality disorders.

Ummm...deal...and thank GOD...for personality disorders...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

If a

You don't like him. That's really all you guys need to say.

But the smears and gossip start to reveal what his haters are.

To be fair if you like him thats your opinion but a lot of this stuff isn't gossip.

He really has spent time in jail for drugs charges, he really did assault a off duty police officer who was intervening to stop him hitting his girlfriend at the time, he really was charged for fraud, he really did boast in that video about getting drugs and make racial slurs he was part of the Luton football Hooligans.

Thats not gossip its fact.
edit on 13-2-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join