It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson...vile little thug.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Don't need respect.

But do try and see the big picture.

Tommy has an ""agenda"" that facilitates a particular niche he needs to fill, frequently, and at the expense of other people.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MadLad

originally posted by: bastion

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

“Tommy Robinson said things I do not like, therefor he is a vile little thug” seems to me stupid logic.

You missed out the bits about him being a wife beater, football hooligan, recidivist criminal, cokehead with convictions for violence. Plus him being a racist twat and general #wit who by his own admittance created a violent hate group.

None of those “bits” are in the OP. I do not trust your judgement of character.

Then do your own research and tell me if he is a lad you want to be sticking up for

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MadLad

I would fit right in then I'm afraid, in a previous life. LoL

Tommy could not lace a proper crooks boots.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

You only read the OP and not his criminal record? That's hardly logical is it.

It's not my judgement. It's what he's been found guilty if in court.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

“Tommy Robinson said things I do not like, therefor he is a vile little thug” seems to me stupid logic.

You missed out the bits about him being a wife beater, football hooligan, recidivist criminal, cokehead with convictions for violence. Plus him being a racist twat and general #wit who by his own admittance created a violent hate group.

Then do your own research and tell me if he is a lad you want to be sticking up for

I will stand up for anyone facing a politically-correct smear campaign. People who try to ruin the lives of people because they do not like what they said are worse than scum.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I aint your buddy.....pal. plenty of tommys out there to hate on...yet you choose one fighting muslim pedos. Kinda says a lot about you dont it.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
God, whats the point? Yes he is a nobhead. This is just a group of monkeys flinging their mess at each other though
I have to say though, that the video looks like it's cut from several others and all context removed.
As an example, a lot of the things he says (raps)? could be responses to stuff people say about him, you know, like when you put on a whiny voice and mimic what someone else is saying.
Not saying it is, but there isn't really a need to try and make a video of him looking bad for people to know he is mostly a wrong un.

That said, without his brand of trashy campaigning, I sometimes wonder how much more of what he highlights would just be buried by the MSM.

God, I've hit a low, sticking up for him even to this degree

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Perhaps....i am not deeply versed in the mans tactics or motivations. And big picture? Seems cops are scared to call the crime what it was....immigrant brown peeps grooming white girls.

Same thing with gyppos.....cops and government protecting an invasive species.
Open

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
"I have to say though, that the video looks like it's cut from several others and all context removed."

Context, spliced videos, that's just minor details.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

You only read the OP and not his criminal record? That's hardly logical is it.

It's not my judgement. It's what he's been found guilty if in court.

His criminal record and whether he paid his debt to society has nothing to do with the arguments of the OP, and more to do with your bad faith, smear attempts.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

plenty of tommys out there to hate on...yet you choose one fighting muslim pedos. Kinda says a lot about you dont it.

Look I get that you want to wind me up.

But I hate peeds more than most and for personal reasons around someone close to me. Now I get that you might want to bash on with this line because you want to trigger me but I think sometimes it's important to remember that there is someone behind the avatar and you're being totally out of order with line of attack against me.

Now if you want to stick up for Tommy then go for it, I think he is a total scum bag based on his words and his deeds. If you disagree with my opinion on this that's fine but please, stop trying to make me out as sympathising with those sick freaks.

I hope you get that.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
"I have to say though, that the video looks like it's cut from several others and all context removed."

Context, spliced videos, that's just minor details.

Don't get me wrong, if someone popped up and announced they had a vid of him sieg heiling outside a synagogue, I wouldn't be all that surprised, but the vid itself (and the source) aren't the most balanced of evidence,

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Perhaps you should learn a little more about the guy before jumping to his defense, I'm assuming you do not normally defend, violent criminal thugs..

link   

How come we call our own homegrown variety just the standard "Pedo"

But when people of Muslim descent do such debauchery we feel the need to fit the word "Muslim" in there?

Was Fred West a Christian Pedo?

Beast is a beast, a wrong'yin a wrong'yin!

They all deserve to share the same fate, that being a long walk off a short Pier with some rocks in their pockets for company.
edit on 13-2-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I actually think he has came out and admired that its all him and his excuse was that it was just laddish banter.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: andy06shake

Perhaps....i am not deeply versed in the mans tactics or motivations. And big picture? Seems cops are scared to call the crime what it was....immigrant brown peeps grooming white girls.

Same thing with gyppos.....cops and government protecting an invasive species.
Open

So you admit you're arguing from a place of ignorance...

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I actually think he has came out and admired that its all him and his excuse was that it was just laddish banter.

nobbish banter would be more accurate. I still don't know why the indy felt the ned to cobble together "The worst of Tommy Robinson" into a vid though.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

nobbish banter would be more accurate. I still don't know why the indy felt the ned to cobble together "The worst of Tommy Robinson" into a vid though.

To be fair I think most people know the guys down there with the rest of the pond life but I kind of get your point.

I guess if it's something to report they're going to report it.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

To be fair I think most people know the guys down there with the rest of the pond life but I kind of get your point.

I see I wrote ned rather than need. Bit of a Freudian slip, maybe?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I see I wrote ned rather than need. Bit of a Freudian slip, maybe?

HAHA!!

please don't edit that!

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join