It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson...vile little thug.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MadLad

I just think promoting hatred is not a good thing.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

I just think promoting hatred is not a good thing.

Promoting hatred is not a good thin, unless it’s promoting hatred of Tommy Robinson, am I right?

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

am I right?

Not even once, so far.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

am I right?

Not even once, so far.

Tommy’s been a bad boy, the vile little thug, he said mean things.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Not worth my time so I'm off.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Not worth my time so I'm off.

And off she runs, again.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: UKTruth

Since when did accused rapists have the right to anonymity?

When they are just accused.

They should lose their right to a hell of a lot of things once they are proven guilty.

One of the basic principles and cornerstones of our judicial system, and many other nations who have thought it right and copied it, is innocent until proven guilty

Do you disagree with that?

The law says that anonymity is not afforded to accused rapists.
It's been debated but teh current law only protects the accuser.
So, It's not a cornerstone of our judicial system - at least not yet.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

According to Facebook, a written warning had been sent to Mr Robinson last month about a number of posts on his page that had violated its community standards, including: a post calling Muslims "filthy scum bags" a post urging people to terrorise and behead those who follow the Koran a post urging people to "make war" on Muslims multiple videos depicting individuals being bullied In January, YouTube suspended adverts on Mr Robinson's account, saying he had broken the site's advertising rules. At the time, Mr Robinson denied they contained any "hateful" content and said he was the victim of censorship. In November, PayPal said it would no longer process payments for Mr Robinson. In May, Mr Robinson, 35, was jailed for contempt of court. The 13-month sentence sparked a series of #freetommy protests. The conviction was later quashed after procedural concerns. The case has now been referred to the attorney general. In March 2018, Mr Robinson was banned from Twitter. It is understood that his account was suspended for breaking its "hateful conduct policy".

Presumably you think all that is OK?

I'd like to see the posts and videos referred to.

a post calling Muslims "filthy scum bags"

All Muslims or the rapists he helped out?

urging people to terrorise and behead those who follow the Koran

I doubt it. Can you show me the post being referred to?

urging people to "make war" on Muslims

Again, I doubt it. Show me the video. He's quite friendly with some Muslims.

multiple videos depicting individuals being bullied

Really? Show me. It would make sense if he was showing people being bullied my some Muslims. I could belive that, but was he advocating bullying or decrying it?

All of the above is possible, of course. I don;t know, but I am not going to just take Facebooks and the BBC's word for it. You realise the BBC's Panorama program has been caught trying to stitch him up, right and spewing more hate on hidden cameras than Robinson does.

edit on 26/2/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Well, seeing as how Facebook have taken him down no, of course I can't. But you knew that.

You realise the BBC's Panorama program has been caught trying to stitch him up, right and spewing more hate on hidden cameras than Robinson does.

Show me the video.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

No, they would never show you what was said. But apparently, in the coming days Mark Zuckerberg is meeting with the UK’s Jeremy Wright, who wants to regulate Facebook. I bet it has something to do with it.

Wait, they already met. That makes more sense, doesn’t it? Jeremy Wright, the censor who said “There is a good understanding that the UK Government wants to keep its citizens safe online and will be putting in place structures that no longer rely on self-regulation”, already met with Zuckerberg. Mere days later Robinson is banned.

State-regulated Facebook. This from the country that birthed Orwell. What a travesty.
edit on 26-2-2019 by MadLad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Guardian: Zuckerberg and Jeremy Wright Meet

I rather doubt that TR came up in that conversation. Not heard about poor Molly Russell?

And, George Orwell was born in India.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Guardian: Zuckerberg and Jeremy Wright Meet

I rather doubt that TR came up in that conversation. Not heard about poor Molly Russell?

And, George Orwell was born in India.

State-regulated social media. Seriously, are you fine with the government policing what you post on the internet?

And this from the country that birthed Orwell.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Suggest that you actually read up on the Molly Russell case and see if you are fine with that but as I have come to the conclusion, as have others, that you are just a wind up merchant (and not a very good one) I am out of here now.

Do feel free to have the last word. 'Bye.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Well, seeing as how Facebook have taken him down no, of course I can't. But you knew that.

You realise the BBC's Panorama program has been caught trying to stitch him up, right and spewing more hate on hidden cameras than Robinson does.

Show me the video.

Above - the biggest laugh of all is Robinson filmed himself planting a fake text and it becomes Panorama's big gotcha LOL. He was testing out whether they would just believe anything they were given, LOL.

If you don't have the videos, how do you know what it's in them. Because FB and the BBC said so? Dear oh dear.
He just exposed the BBC as liars.. of course the establishment media and their social media luvvies are going to close ranks. You've been had, fella.

Robinson is certainly not the worlds greatest guy, but if you think those at the BBC trying to smear him and the lords of Facebook are any better, you're living in fantasy land.

edit on 26/2/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Suggest that you actually read up on the Molly Russell case and see if you are fine with that but as I have come to the conclusion, as have others, that you are just a wind up merchant (and not a very good one) I am out of here now.

Do feel free to have the last word. 'Bye.

Running away, again, all wound up.

I understand. Cognitive dissonance is uncomfortable. It's difficult arguing for authoritarian policies and state censorship without coming off like a bootlicker.

<< 24  25  26   >>

join