It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson...vile little thug.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MadLad

"Speaking and filming outside a courthouse does not deflect or detract from the obvious: that these rape gangs have been able to operate for decades, leading to thousands of victims, without any legal proceedings whatsoever."

Centuries and in no way the private domain of just Muslims.

"They" have been at it long before the Muslim communities arrived on our shores.
edit on 18-2-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

FFS, and how do you think he's aware of them?
Because of thousands of people like me who have been campaigning about this for decades and are beginning to see a real change in the tide.

He has one agenda; Stephen Yaxley-Lennon.

Are you seriously suggesting that he and he alone has brought about this change?
Are you dismissing the activities of people like Jack Straw who worked tirelessly to help publicise this atrocious behaviour?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Thing is when or if the surface is ever scratched whats uncovered is seldom brought to light.

I mean if some Tory MPs not apt to lose the dossiers, then an inside evil civil servant miraculously makes it all just disappear.

And no even an Avada Kedavra to be herd. LoL

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

For pity's sake, what is wrong with you?

Regardless of the rights or wrongs of it there were court ordered reporting restrictions on this trial.
He knew that and he had been warned of the personal consequences if he continued to do so and far more importantly the endangerment of the actual trial itself and the possible release of the accused.

Ye the persisted despite knowing the grooming gang could walk free as a direct result of his actions.

That is simply indefensible.

Now you can argue till the cows come home about the rights and wrongs of our judicial system here in the UK but the reality is it is simply what it is and he deliberately jeopardised the subsequent convictions of these horrible, nonce bastards.

If he has a disagreement with the legal procedures etc that's a fight he should take elsewhere away from court buildings during the trials of these scumbags.

I’m trying to have a civil conversation. What is wrong with you?

The problem is, folks duped by the politically correct media, duped by the authorities that crimes such as this were virtually non-existent, have left it up to people like Robinson to ring the alarm and advocate for the victims. Your inaction and continued media-induced campaign against the ones ringing the alarm stands in the way of bringing these crimes to light. You guys are complicit, not Robinson.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I’m trying to have a civil conversation.

By falsely accusing members of defending child molesters?
Despite repeated requests you still haven't even begun to redress that issue.

The problem is, folks duped by the politically correct media, duped by the authorities that crimes such as this were virtually non-existent,.....

Both left wing and right wing media, politicians etc have been complicit in denying any specific problem.

As I said, a topic for another thread methinks.

.... have left it up to people like Robinson to ring the alarm and advocate for the victims.

People were 'ringing the alarm' well before Yaxley-Lennon burst on the scene.

Yaxley -Lennon's actions nearly prevented justice being served on some of these pieces of #, how is that 'advocating for the victims'?

Your inaction.....

Whose inaction?
WTF do you know about me and what I have or haven't done?

Sheer arrogance and blind ignorance.

..... and continued media-induced campaign against the ones ringing the alarm stands in the way of bringing these crimes to light.

But these crimes are now coming to light - and certainly not because of Yaxley-Lennon - hence the prosecutions he seems so keen to jeopardise!

You guys are complicit, not Robinson.

If you were to make such an allegation to my face in real life instead of behind the safety of a keyboard I assure you the outcome would not be pretty.
You wouldn't last five minutes in my world.

I think now is the time to leave this thread....we are going round in circles getting nowhere...except annoyed.

I like being a member of ATS and try to respect the site T&C as much as possible.

Hopefully we'll meet up some day face to face and we'll discuss this thread further in person.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

“Your world”, where you refuse to defend the free speech of a fellow citizen and threaten others with violence because the disagree with you. Your world is a solipsistic, self-concerned bubble that I want no part of.

I wasn’t speaking about you personally. I was speaking generally. I should have made that more clear and apologize. But the fact remains that the issue of child grooming gangs has received less outrage from the usual suspects than Tommy Robinson’s wrong think.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

“Your world”, where you refuse to defend the free speech of a fellow citizen"

Fellow citizen???

Aye, so was Fred West i suppose but we don't call him a Christian Pedophile, just Pedophile you see.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

“Your world”, where you refuse to defend the free speech of a fellow citizen"

Fellow citizen???

Aye, so was Fred West i suppose but we don't call him a Christian Pedophile, just Pedophile you see.

Sending someone to jail for reporting on a criminal case because it could theoretically (but not actually) influence a trial is to spit on free speech and free society.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Hmm.
I think he got the real issue spot on.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MadLad

But the fact remains that the issue of child grooming gangs has received less outrage from the usual suspects than Tommy Robinson’s wrong think.

This to me is the most interesting point of all and one I made quite early in the thread.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: MadLad

But the fact remains that the issue of child grooming gangs has received less outrage from the usual suspects than Tommy Robinson’s wrong think.

This to me is the most interesting point of all and one I made quite early in the thread.

It’s a good point. People are combing through Robinson’s messages and videos for wrong think in order to justify their hatred, and I would also suggest they do so to feel better about ignoring a far greater issue.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

What happened to that wee Bradley Manning?

How come Snowdon can't come home?

And those are people who actually presented viable information first hand so to speak.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

What happened to that wee Bradley Manning?

How come Snowdon can't come home?

And those are people who actually presented viable information first hand so to speak.

Now you’re making sense. But are you able to apply that thinking to people you disagree with?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Operative word being ""viable"".

Apples and Oranges mate.

Only thing viable about Tommy is his propensity to spout self-serving racist bullcrap.

He's like a crap magician where you can see his hands moving. LoL

I would give him a crack pipe for Christmas and be done with the lad, he's nearly there any way by the looks of him.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

One last post;

“Your world”, where you refuse to defend the free speech of a fellow citizen.....

Myself and others have repeatedly told you that this has nothing to do with free speech and everything to do with preventing disgusting, perverted paedophiles from walking free from court.....something you refuse to comprehend.

..... and threaten others with violence because the disagree with you.

I didn't actually threaten anything....and wouldn't.

it wasn't because you disagree with me that I rose to your bait but because yet again you implied I was either defending these monsters or somehow was complicit in their actions.....an accusation that results in only one thing where I come from.

You have repeatedly been asked to supply supportive evidence of your accusation that members defended these pieces of # in this thread....something you've spectacularly failed to do.

Your world is a solipsistic, self-concerned bubble that I want no part of.

How do you work that out?
Please expand on that and I may be enticed to post again.

First of all; people are VERY, VERY outraged about these grooming gangs....but as has been explained to you they are not the topic under discussion.
Start a thread about them and I'll gladly contribute.

It's not Yaxley-Lennon's 'wrong think', its his questionable tactics and motivations that are suspect.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

There has been plenty of outrage directed towards these scumbags, start a thread on the subject and I'm sure there'll be more.

This thread is about Yaxley-Lennon, his motivations and how his grandstanding nearly jeopardised the successful prosecution of some of these nonces.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Operative word being ""viable"".

Apples and Oranges mate.

Only thing viable about Tommy is his propensity to spout self-serving racist bullcrap.

He's like a crap magician where you can see his hands moving. LoL

I would give him a crack pipe for Christmas and be done with the lad, he's nearly there any way by the looks of him.

In other words, no.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

In the very word "No". LoL

You don't entertain Robinsons type as he's apt to piss in your pocket and tell you its raining Muslims.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

You have repeatedly been asked to supply supportive evidence of your accusation that members defended these pieces of # in this thread....something you've spectacularly failed to do.

As I already stated, you guys support the jailing of someone who criticized and tried to film these monsters, and only because the same officials and legal system who stalled and hid these crimes for so long told you to.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

In the very word "No". LoL

You don't entertain Robinsons type as he's apt to piss in your pocket and tell you its raining Muslims.

I wouldn’t entertain those who support silencing someone because they don’t like what they say either. They’re apt to start burning books.
edit on 18-2-2019 by MadLad because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join