It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson...vile little thug.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Aye but the right thing for some very wrong reasons.

I'm not clapping Robinson agenda, down that road lies race war and strife, which is exactly what he wants.

It's a class war, not race war, we are all fighting no matter how Tommy boy tries to spell it out.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Aye but the right thing for some very wrong reasons.

Maybe.
I can't speak for his hidden motives - if there are any - but I have heard him talk about his reasons and I fully agree with them. Whether he was lying to sound reasonable - who knows.
edit on 18/2/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

That's your privilege.

But just remember why he's saying what he does.

Coz its not for those poor wee girls.

Its all about Tommy.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

That's your privilege.

But just remember why he's saying what he does.

Coz its not for those poor wee girls.

Its all about Tommy.

Like I said, I don't know the guy. If you know him beyond the media circus then you may know better.
One thing is for certain, though, the people who raped those poor wee girls certainly do not care about them.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Yeah, but you can't deny he brought members of the public up to speed on what was going on.

If they weren't aware they must have been walking around with their collective heads up their arse's for donkey's years.

That is a good thing.

If he did, which I'm not too sure about then yes it would be a good thing....if only it hadn't jeopardised those trials and risked those dirty bastards walking free.
And he knew that could easily happen, yet he persisted....why?

You may believe it was good intentions, personally I suspect it was to increase his own public profile.

It helps parents understand the full gravity of the situation and to take extra measures to protect their kids from the Pakastani child rape gangs.

With all due respect, whilst that is very true its also way wide of the mark.
The vast majority of these victims were deliberately targeted; they came from broken homes and many were in the care system.
They are easy targets and amongst the most vulnerable and needy in our society....a society that doesn't really give a # about them.
It would have been oh so different if the victims had come from respectable, middle class backgrounds...but I digress.
Which is why it was allowed to continue for so long, one of the most shameful things ever to have occurred in this country in my lifetime....but that is a discussion for another thread.

Some people in authority do seem to be both wanting and willing to address this problem, they need our support.
The last thing they need is Yaxley-Lennon's self-promoting activities blurring and deflecting from the real issues.

edit on 18/2/19 by Freeborn because: grammar, clarity, boredom

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

The people that raped those poor wee girls will get there real comeuppance.

If they don't, then there is simply no justice in the world.

Then again some people have the propensity to dispense there own.

There might be the right to be forgotten, but in this digital age, their type can always be found.

If i was one of the poor wee souls dads, i would find them.

Somebody will.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Where is the UN on this matter?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

It is a crime that until recently was rarely discussed in public. Child sexual abuse was often ignored or covered up: the protection of institutional reputation or community cohesion put before the protection of children.

The grooming gangs of provincial England tend to operate where the disinfectant of public scrutiny struggles to reach - poorer neighbourhoods on the edge of town, around the mini-cab ranks and fast food joints, the twilight zones of urban life.

Child abuse thrives in such dark corners, where people look the other way, not asking questions or following concerns because the subject matter is uncomfortable and scrutiny is potentially damaging. But when we look, we find.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

Say what now?

How do you mean?

Against the beasting of kids would be my guess. Least i hope so.

As to Tommy i dont think the UN ken who he is unless "They" are really paying attention. LoL
edit on 18-2-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MadLad

Yes, it was common knowledge but the 'authorities' rarely acted upon it - the reasons for that are probably many and varied and best discussed in a thread of its own.

But over the last few years, after much campaigning and even lobbying, there has been a growing acknowledgement of this specific problem and there has been a marked increase in successful prosecutions.

The practice hasn't been eliminated, we're probably only beginning to scrape the tip of the iceberg, but there is a growing feeling that it has to be dealt with head on and with honesty if we are to eradicate this practice.

Yaxley-Lennon's showboating and grandstanding will only deflect from that.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Probably does indeed deserve a thread.

But the short answer is inept police and social work not wishing the race card to be played.

Or the cases to become a blight on their career CV.

Sad state of affairs, on all counts.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

But this is something Robinson has been advocating for for many years, ever since his own cousin was raped by Muslim rape gangs when he was 13.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

"But this is something Robinson has been advocating for for many years, ever since his own cousin was raped by Muslim rape gangs when he was 13."

That would be worth investigating to establish the veracity of his claims, I'm not quite out and out discounting the notion through.

Then again everybody's someone's cousin.

Sounds like Tommy picking and choosing racist stories to suit his own agenda really.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

"But this is something Robinson has been advocating for for many years, ever since his own cousin was raped by Muslim rape gangs when he was 13."

That would be worth investigating to establish the veracity of his claims, I'm not quite out and out discounting the notion through.

Then again everybody's someone's cousin.

Sounds like Tommy picking and choosing his racist stories to suit his own agenda really.

My point is that there is a good chance his motives are genuine. And seeing the result of the politically correct treatment of the victims of these crimes and the rapists, he was right to stand up against it.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Probobly does indeed deserve a thread

I'd start one but my thread have a tendency to be spectacularly unsuccessful, and this topic deserves more.

But the short answer is inept police and social work not wishing the race card to be played.

Most definitely contributory factors.

I don't want to go into it too much but I honestly feel that because the victims came from the most neglected and uncared for part of our society no-one in real authority really gave enough of a toss to cut through all the resistance and make a concerted effort to address the problem.

Obviously there was, and indeed still is, a reluctance by the PC Brigade and their ilk to acknowledge that there actually is a problem and the fear of being labelled a racist was and probably still is a deterrent.

Then we get into murky water and the establishment fear of what would be revealed if the activities of grooming gangs and paedophile rings were investigated with a great level of scrutiny.

But we digress.

Sad state of affairs, on all counts.

Very sad....and very, very damning.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

"My point is that there is a good chance his motives are genuine."

Naw mate there is not.

Not even slim one really.

"And seeing the result of the politically correct treatment of the victims of these crimes and the rapists, he was right to stand up against it."

What ""politically correct"" treatment?

They are behind bars, that's about as far as the extent of our laws allows.

If we cut their nads off or give them the Boxing Helena treatment they will put us behind the same bars and give them the high-level DLA. LoL

Tommy could not be right, even if he tried, he's just not inclined that way.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Well called.

I mean who cares if poor weans get beasted, after all, our politicians, priests and aristocracy have been at it since time immemorial if truth be told.

Then there are the likes of Savile and the BBC bastards to consider.

Dirty fecking wrong'yins.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Why can't you see....his actions deflect and detract from legal proceedings.

His grandstanding and showboating won't change anything.....other than increase the number of people who think he's a dickhead.

There has been an increase in successful prosecutions DESPITE Yaxley-Lennon and his shenanigans not because of them.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Why can't you see....his actions deflect and detract from legal proceedings.

His grandstanding and showboating won't change anything.....other than increase the number of people who think he's a dickhead.

There has been an increase in successful prosecutions DESPITE Yaxley-Lennon and his shenanigans not because of them.

Speaking and filming outside a courthouse does not deflect or detract from the obvious: that these rape gangs have been able to operate for decades, leading to thousands of victims, without any legal proceedings whatsoever. In fact, the very chance of legal proceedings had only arisen once people began to talk about it. And only now the victims get any semblance of justice. Far too late.

Here’s Robinson in 2011, back in his EDL days, ringing the alarm about Muslim rape gangs.

Here’s a 6 year old CNN report about the UK government’s dismissal of the rape and victimization of children.

Where were the legal proceedings then?
edit on 18-2-2019 by MadLad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

For pity's sake, what is wrong with you?

Regardless of the rights or wrongs of it there were court ordered reporting restrictions on this trial.
He knew that and he had been warned of the personal consequences if he continued to do so and far more importantly the endangerment of the actual trial itself and the possible release of the accused.

Ye the persisted despite knowing the grooming gang could walk free as a direct result of his actions.

That is simply indefensible.

Now you can argue till the cows come home about the rights and wrongs of our judicial system here in the UK but the reality is it is simply what it is and he deliberately jeopardised the subsequent convictions of these horrible, nonce bastards.

If he has a disagreement with the legal procedures etc that's a fight he should take elsewhere away from court buildings during the trials of these scumbags.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join