It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson...vile little thug.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MadLad

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: MadLad

I hate the bastards as well.

But without those ""silly"" as you put it, judges and courts of law, everything would fall apart in about 2 seconds flat.

And that's just how society functions.

Yet the blame for what “could have” happened is placed solely on Robinson’s head, while the very laws and judge who would open these animal’s cages is given a pass. It’s clear that it isn’t about the what might actually let these abusers free, but about condemning Robinson.

I know, right?

All those pedos that didn’t actually do anything apart from plan out kidmappings or have plans to start grooming young kids. I mean, they didn’t do anything and it was all “they could haves”.

Let’s just set them free too?

“Kidmappings”?

I’m on my phone and have fat thumbs.

I see you didn’t address what I said though. Nice to see you’re all for setting pedos free.

Because what you said is “nonesense”.

How is it nonesense? They hadn’t done anything, yet. Just like your sick hero “Tommy”.

Maybe you should read up on English law before you embarrass yourself further.

You should read the case before saying these child abusers didn’t do anything. Pretty sick.

I see you have reading comprehension issues. I was referring to ones who had only planned to and got put in prison for it, even though they technically hadn’t done anything. The SAME thing you’re defending “Tommy” on.

Try reading next time.

You said they hadn’t done anything. You’re wrong.

Now twisting what I’ve said.

Obvious troll is obvious.

I’m leaving this thread. Waste of time and effort conversing with trolls who support “Tommy”.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I think "les" is back....

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

But without those ""silly"" as you put it, judges and courts of law, everything would fall apart in about 2 seconds flat.

Yet the blame for what “could have” happened is placed solely on Robinson’s head, while the very laws and judge who would open these animal’s cages is given a pass. It’s clear that it isn’t about the what might actually let these abusers free, but about condemning Robinson.

I know, right?

All those pedos that didn’t actually do anything apart from plan out kidmappings or have plans to start grooming young kids. I mean, they didn’t do anything and it was all “they could haves”.

“Kidmappings”?

I see you didn’t address what I said though. Nice to see you’re all for setting pedos free.

How is it nonesense? They hadn’t done anything, yet. Just like your sick hero “Tommy”.

You should read the case before saying these child abusers didn’t do anything. Pretty sick.

I see you have reading comprehension issues. I was referring to ones who had only planned to and got put in prison for it, even though they technically hadn’t done anything. The SAME thing you’re defending “Tommy” on.

Try reading next time.

I’m leaving this thread. Waste of time and effort conversing with trolls who support “Tommy”.

I’ll quote you:

“How is it nonesense? They hadn’t done anything, yet.”

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I think "les" is back....

I’ve seen les back in a few guises. I totally forgot about him tbh. And yeah, this certainly fits their mo. “Free speech without consequences” bs.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Have you not got underneath a bridge to attend to, after all its dark already?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

For "Les" my threads are the bridge lol, done this on all his other accounts, its kind of worrying how much space I think I must take up in his head.

Honestly I write a thread he just can't help him self if I posted a thread of a circle saying hey look at this circle he would insist its a square, thats pretty much how I can spot him, ohh that and the "I am never wrong, supreme intelligence, swallows the thesaurus, free speech warrior BS"
edit on 18-2-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Sorry? You guys really don’t like hearing an opposing opinion, do you? This is clear from the nature of the OP right on down to those who don’t want Robinson criticizing and filming child abusers.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

This is my last post in this thread.

I don’t care what you have to say. If you want to make a hero from a scumbag who could have caused a mistrial and let pedos walk free, have at it. Live your life and be the bigot your hero is for all I care.

Here’s a tip for next time: Maybe read up on the laws AND the people involved before inserting yourself into something you clearly know nothing about.

Peace out thread!

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

This is my last post in this thread.

Good.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

You don’t want Robinson talking to, criticizing, and filming the child abusers. Is that Correct?

He can criticize all he wants - I would question his motivations but nevertheless - he can talk to whoever he wants and I really couldn't give a toss who he films - personally I'd rather seize the opportunity and beat the crap out those nonces rather than film them.

But and its a MASSIVE but....if he has been warned by a judge that by filming and naming those accused he could jeopardise the proceedings against them and thus possibly be the very reason those dirty little bastards walked free then yes I expect him to cease.
The conviction is the priority and not Yaxley-Lennon playing his little games of self-promotion.

Protest and campaign all he wants about how the law may be an ass....but don't jeopardise an ongoing trial.....why is that so hard to understand?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

It's only an ""opposing opinion"" if you actually make sense.

Tell the truth!

You don't really ken your arse from your elbow where Robinson's particular brand of provocative racially motivated diarrhea is concerned and have dug a cracker of a hole for yourself.

It can be easily done if truth be told.

Take the ladder mate, lose the spade, and come back to the land of reality, please for your own mental safety if nothing else.
edit on 18-2-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

You don’t want Robinson talking to, criticizing, and filming the child abusers. Is that Correct?

He can criticize all he wants - I would question his motivations but nevertheless - he can talk to whoever he wants and I really couldn't give a toss who he films - personally I'd rather seize the opportunity and beat the crap out those nonces rather than film them.

But and its a MASSIVE but....if he has been warned by a judge that by filming and naming those accused he could jeopardise the proceedings against them and thus possibly be the very reason those dirty little bastards walked free then yes I expect him to cease.
The conviction is the priority and not Yaxley-Lennon playing his little games of self-promotion.

Protest and campaign all he wants about how the law may be an ass....but don't jeopardise an ongoing trial.....why is that so hard to understand?

That’s completely fair. Thank you for the reasonable response. I cannot disagree with it.

All activists are essentially self-promoters, and Robinson is no different. Personally I don’t think he should have been jailed for what he did. That seems to me an abuse of power.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Thing is he was not gaoled.

He was given a chance.

And blew it big time.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results..........Tommy got his different result.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I know, right?

“Kidmappings”?

Try reading next time.

I’ll quote you:

Taken completely out of context and pretending he was talking about the child molesters.

I would give you the benefit of the doubt that it was an honest mistake on your part but you have already shown yourself to be a liar.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

I know, right?

“Kidmappings”?

Try reading next time.

I’ll quote you:

Taken completely out of context and pretending he was talking about the child molesters.

I would give you the benefit of the doubt that it was an honest mistake on your part but you have already shown yourself to be a liar.

Oh, who was the “they” he was speaking about?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Him being the ""social justice warrior"" that you seem to think he is.

Why do you imagine Tommy required round the clock protection in gaol?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Him being the ""social justice warrior"" that you seem to think he is.

Why do you imagine Tommy required round the clock protection in gaol?

My guess is because he was so critical of Islam, and there are plenty of dangerous Islamists in the slammer.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

I know, right?

“Kidmappings”?

Try reading next time.

I’ll quote you:

Oh, who was the “they” he was speaking about?

Go back and read the post you quoted. It's certainly not difficult to follow.

Then if you have any decency come back and apologise to Terry.
edit on 18-2-2019 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Not in the wings, Tommy frequented, that's for sure. Rather a solitary existence if truth be told. LoL

Where i hail from, in gaol, the Muslims keep themselves to themselves because they have to, or more than lightly integrate. People just are not that racist these days, even convicts. LoL

Outside because they choose to, not all Muslims are beasts im afraid, even the criminal variety.

Tommy was scared from his own kind, what does that tell you?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Psssst.....

Don’t feed the trolls...

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join