It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson...vile little thug.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MadLad

None of the judges in any of the cases involved were up for giving anyone a ""pass"".

Mate, have you ever been inside a British court of law?

Bastard does not even begin to cover these swine, but at least they are consistent.

Lucky to get an inch nevermind a mile from there sorts, and Tommy, well he was given a few extra inches.

And look what he did with them? LoL
edit on 18-2-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MadLad

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: andy06shake

I hate the bastards as well.

But without those ""silly"" as you put it, judges and courts of law, everything would fall apart in about 2 seconds flat.

And that's just how society functions.

Yet the blame for what “could have” happened is placed solely on Robinson’s head, while the very laws and judge who would open these animal’s cages is given a pass. It’s clear that it isn’t about the what might actually let these abusers free, but about condemning Robinson.

I know, right?

All those pedos that didn’t actually do anything apart from plan out kidmappings or have plans to start grooming young kids. I mean, they didn’t do anything and it was all “they could haves”.

Let’s just set them free too?

“Kidmappings”?

I’m on my phone and have fat thumbs.

I see you didn’t address what I said though. Nice to see you’re all for setting pedos free.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Freeborn

His crime was contempt of court, not “putting at risk several trials of grooming gangs”. If you want to list his crimes list his real ones, not your fantasies.

FFS, are you for real...and what exactly were the details of the 'contempt of court'?
Come on, tell us all....because I sure as hell can.

Oh, and the details about members supporting child abusers....where is the proof, or did you just pluck it out of thin air in order to deflect or in an effort to somehow justify your continued blind support for this arsehole.

I said defending child abusers. Yes, you are defending child abusers from the only man who was there criticizing them. You wanted to see the critic of these child abusers locked up.

So still no examples of anyone on.here actually defending child molesters.

So we have established that you don't understand the UK legal system, can't understand simple concepts even when explained in the most basic terms and are tell outright lies.

Not really a big surprise then you support Robinson.

You have to lie and say Robinson risked setting child abusers free, when Robinson has no influence on the law or the decision. It’s pure fantasy, and you guys deal in it.

It's not a lie its a statement of fact.

The lie is that members on here defended child molesters.

It isn’t a statement of fact. It’s a lie.

Yes, you don’t want Robinson talking to, criticizing, and filming the child abusers. Is that true or untrue?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

But without those ""silly"" as you put it, judges and courts of law, everything would fall apart in about 2 seconds flat.

Yet the blame for what “could have” happened is placed solely on Robinson’s head, while the very laws and judge who would open these animal’s cages is given a pass. It’s clear that it isn’t about the what might actually let these abusers free, but about condemning Robinson.

I know, right?

All those pedos that didn’t actually do anything apart from plan out kidmappings or have plans to start grooming young kids. I mean, they didn’t do anything and it was all “they could haves”.

“Kidmappings”?

I see you didn’t address what I said though. Nice to see you’re all for setting pedos free.

Because what you said is “nonesense”.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

His crime was contempt of court, not “putting at risk several trials of grooming gangs”. If you want to list his crimes list his real ones, not your fantasies.

FFS, are you for real...and what exactly were the details of the 'contempt of court'?

Oh, and the details about members supporting child abusers....where is the proof, or did you just pluck it out of thin air in order to deflect or in an effort to somehow justify your continued blind support for this arsehole.

I said defending child abusers. Yes, you are defending child abusers from the only man who was there criticizing them. You wanted to see the critic of these child abusers locked up.

So we have established that you don't understand the UK legal system, can't understand simple concepts even when explained in the most basic terms and are tell outright lies.

You have to lie and say Robinson risked setting child abusers free, when Robinson has no influence on the law or the decision. It’s pure fantasy, and you guys deal in it.

Yes, you don’t want Robinson talking to, criticizing, and filming the child abusers. Is that true or untrue?

The fact he got done for for doing exactly that is a lie?

Did I somehow fabricate the whole court process?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I know, right?

“Kidmappings”?

How is it nonesense? They hadn’t done anything, yet. Just like your sick hero “Tommy”.

Maybe you should read up on English law before you embarrass yourself further.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

The fact he got done for for doing exactly that is a lie?

Did I somehow fabricate the whole court process?

Yes, it is a fact that you agree with the judge. Except you never stated it as such. You Simply repeated the judgement and pretended it was a fact, so you agreed with the very judge who would have set these child abusers free.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I have just been taking a bit of a backseat reading this thread for a while now but I think its time you frankly just shut-up with your crap and someone speaks about this with you bluntly.

So with that said, let me first make something obediently clear, nobody, not one single person on this thread or any other thread I have seen on ATS is defending any child abusers let alone the four sick animals who were rightfully sentenced to prison for gang-raping a teenager. You continuing to push this narrative means only one of two things you're either just trolling or pushing an anti-uk agenda. I see several members have politely tried to point this out to you but I think the time for politeness has passed so you either demonstrate members defending these perverted scumbags or you stop with these pathetic and frankly disgusting accusations that anyone on ATS is defending child abusers.

If you where to push that kind of crap in a pup then you will end up on your back wondering why the big Scottish guy hurt your precious little face. I don't say that as a threat I say it because its the reality of what would happen, you accuse a guy round these parts of defending child abuse your going to get your head kicked in, cowering behind your avatar is just that, cowering like a cowered making baseless accusations. I think it's time you just stoped and apologised to your fellow members for these baseless accusations if you can't back the up, which you can't.

So now that we have that out of the way let's address what seems to be your main point of contention, you have stated repeatedly that TR was the only guy out criticising these guys. No he was not, the entire country was outraged, I remember the case well. Now it just so happened that these guys were muslim and TR is a racist (yes in the UK hate against religious groups is basically treated as a race crime), TR hates Muslims like the nazi's hatted the Jews. He was not criticising these guys because he had the best interests of the victim at heart, he was doing it because he is a racist pig who hates Muslims (ie. in the video little paki drives a taxi). Thats what this was about, it was about him taking this horrible twisted assault against this young girl and he took that from her, he put her chances for justice at risk so he could further his own xenophobic agenda.

Now I get that you might think that our laws around identifying accused peadophiles during a trial is wrong, and thats fine, its your opinion have at it. I would say that there are very good reasons for those laws existing, principally around the concept of innocent until proven guilty, to facilitate a fair trial and to prevent those who are found innocent having a permanent black mark against their name.

Now, this has been explained to you now countless times on this thread, you are either just too thick to get it or you are sympathetic to TRs agenda. To be clear that means you're either stupid or defending a guy who took a gang rape of a teenager and tried to hijack it to promote his own racist agenda and put her chance of justice at risk. That is what you are doing right now while making outrageous, cowardly and disrespectful accusations against your fellow members.

I honestly think you should take a step back from this thread and read through it all again and I think you might find yourself ashamed at what you have written. I forgive easily enough and am sure the rest of us would do the same, a simple apology and moving on would go a long way.
edit on 18-2-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I know, right?

“Kidmappings”?

How is it nonesense? They hadn’t done anything, yet. Just like your sick hero “Tommy”.

You should read the case before saying these child abusers didn’t do anything. Pretty sick.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

See when a judge tells you not to do something or you will be given a gaol sentence, and you decide to disregard his, for want of a better word "advice".

They don't like that, a point of fact, "They" darn well frown upon what they perceive as a blatant disregard for the law.

What happens next is not hard to fathom.

What else was the judge to do other than hand down the custodial sentence threatened beforehand???

He's not even a savvy criminal nevermind a proficient racist really. LoL

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I said defending child abusers. Yes, you are defending child abusers from the only man who was there criticizing them.

Still, no evidence at all of your accusation that members defended child abusers.

You wanted to see the critic of these child abusers locked up.

I don't want him locked up, I want him to stop talking #e, stop promoting himself at every opportunity and jeopardising legal proceedings. I want to him to stop trying to project himself as some sort of representative of white, working class males....he isn't.

If you think he's the only person concerned about child grooming gangs here in the UK you are absolutely barmy and have absolutely zero comprehension of UK life and society.
If it was left to many of us these horrible #ing scumbag paedophiles would be enduring far worse than our judicial system allows.

You obviously haven't got a clue what you are talking about and are absolutely clueless about the UK and its people.

We are going round in circles here, despite so many first hand testimonies you still refuse to accept that your blind faith in Yaxley-Lennon maybe misplaced and your insistence on plucking baseless allegations out of thin air gives you absolutely zero credibility at all.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I would never listen to or take advise from you. Sorry, but your wall of moral puffery was a waste of time.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

You don’t want Robinson talking to, criticizing, and filming the child abusers. Is that Correct?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I would never listen to or take advise from you. Sorry, but your wall of moral puffery was a waste of time.

You little coward!

Honestly, you are.

You know what I have written about your pathetic posting on this thread is true and you're just not a big enough person to admit that you've got this one wrong and back down.

There is no point in conversing with you further and I would encourage all other members on this thread to stop responding to your posts.

I would say its nice to see you back les but its not...meh probably won't take the mods long to ban you again if this is going to be how your going to be posting on this account.
edit on 18-2-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I know, right?

“Kidmappings”?

You should read the case before saying these child abusers didn’t do anything. Pretty sick.

I see you have reading comprehension issues. I was referring to ones who had only planned to and got put in prison for it, even though they technically hadn’t done anything. The SAME thing you’re defending “Tommy” on.

Try reading next time.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

We don't want Robinson talking period.

Unless of course, it's to himself in a padded cell.

Then he can gibber away as much pish and tosh as his gums will allow.

Personally, i would book him in on the Jeremy Pile show, I'm surprised he's not a repeat customer, to be honest.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It’s almost as if “Tommy” forgot what the judge had warned him about. Maybe he could plead temporary racist memory loss?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You little coward!

Honestly, you are.

You know what I have written about your pathetic posting on this thread is true and you're just not a big enough person to admit that you've got this one wrong and back down.

There is no point in conversing with you further and I would encourage all other members on this thread to stop responding to your posts.

Name-calling and demonization of the one who holds an opposite opinion. This whole thread is a monument to your bigotry.

If you don’t have the stones to discuss the topic, take a hike.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

This whole thread is a monument to your bigotry.

Says the person who holds a bigot as his hero and wants to see pedos set free.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I know, right?

“Kidmappings”?

I see you have reading comprehension issues. I was referring to ones who had only planned to and got put in prison for it, even though they technically hadn’t done anything. The SAME thing you’re defending “Tommy” on.

Try reading next time.

You said they hadn’t done anything. You’re wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join