It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson...vile little thug.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MadLad

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: MadLad

Yes, he was literally talking and filming and was arrested for it.

So were some of the pedos. Talking to and filming children. Good to know you think they should be set free too.

You don’t even know the facts of the case. i’m not surprised.

CASES. Plural. As in more than one.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Facts of the case???

It's the measure of the Man's mettle you should be after!

Find that it and you might just stop chasing your tail.
edit on 18-2-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

His crime was contempt of court, not “putting at risk several trials of grooming gangs”. If you want to list his crimes list his real ones, not your fantasies.

FFS, are you for real...and what exactly were the details of the 'contempt of court'?
Come on, tell us all....because I sure as hell can.

Oh, and the details about members supporting child abusers....where is the proof, or did you just pluck it out of thin air in order to deflect or in an effort to somehow justify your continued blind support for this arsehole.

I said defending child abusers. Yes, you are defending child abusers from the only man who was there criticizing them. You wanted to see the critic of these child abusers locked up.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

His crime was contempt of court, not “putting at risk several trials of grooming gangs”. If you want to list his crimes list his real ones, not your fantasies.

FFS, are you for real...and what exactly were the details of the 'contempt of court'?

Oh, and the details about members supporting child abusers....where is the proof, or did you just pluck it out of thin air in order to deflect or in an effort to somehow justify your continued blind support for this arsehole.

I said defending child abusers. Yes, you are defending child abusers from the only man who was there criticizing them. You wanted to see the critic of these child abusers locked up.

I’m sorry, but they were in COURT. You know? With lawyers, witnesses, judges and so on.

Only man my arse.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I’m sorry, but they were in COURT. You know? With lawyers, witnesses, judges and so on.

Only man my arse.

Exactly. Robinson was outside court. Who would let the child abusers free? Those outside court or inside court?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Only man my arse.

Exactly. Robinson was outside court. Who would let the child abusers free? Those outside court or inside court?

Those inside the court based on good ole Tommys actions causing a mistrial.

It’s kind of the law.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

And now they are in gaol.

Problem solved.

For the time being anyways.

Got to call it a win though.....eventually.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Only man my arse.

It’s kind of the law.

That’s right. Your silly law and your silly judge would have let them free.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

And now they are in gaol.

Problem solved.

For the time being anyways.

Got to call it a win though.....eventually.

Thank Coffee (my personal god) that good ole Tommy didn’t get a chance to carry on with his antics, otherwise they’d be out on a mistrial and possibly have reoffended.

Let’s not forget though “nobody knew until Tommy told them”, even though it was already in court

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I hate the bastards as well.

But without those ""silly"" as you put it, judges and courts of law, everything would fall apart in about 2 seconds flat.

And that's just how society functions.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Only man my arse.

It’s kind of the law.

That’s right. Your silly law and your silly judge would have let them free.

Because of Tommy.

Doesn’t matter if you agree with the law or not. His actions could have caused a mistrial which would have resulted in said pedos walking free. The actions he was told about numerous times.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Nobody knows, nobody nose.

Tell you this, Tommy's beaks all "white". LoL
edit on 18-2-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

So still no examples of anyone on.here actually defending child molesters.

So we have established that you don't understand the UK legal system, can't understand simple concepts even when explained in the most basic terms and are tell outright lies.

Not really a big surprise then you support Robinson.

link   

But without those ""silly"" as you put it, judges and courts of law, everything would fall apart in about 2 seconds flat.

Yet the blame for what “could have” happened is placed solely on Robinson’s head, while the very laws and judge who would open these animal’s cages is given a pass. It’s clear that it isn’t about the what might actually let these abusers free, but about condemning Robinson.

link   

Nobody knows, nobody nose.

Tell you this, Tommy's beak all "white". LoL

I’ve never heard that before. It’s hilarious!

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

So we have established that you don't understand the UK legal system, can't understand simple concepts even when explained in the most basic terms and are tell outright lies.

You have to lie and say Robinson risked setting child abusers free, when Robinson has no influence on the law or the decision. It’s pure fantasy, and you guys deal in it.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Yet the blame for what “could have” happened is placed solely on Robinson’s head, while the very laws and judge who would open these animal’s cages is given a pass. It’s clear that it isn’t about the what might actually let these abusers free, but about condemning Robinson.

I know, right?

All those pedos that didn’t actually do anything apart from plan out kidmappings or have plans to start grooming young kids. I mean, they didn’t do anything and it was all “they could haves”.

Let’s just set them free too?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

You have to lie and say Robinson risked setting child abusers free, when Robinson has no influence on the law or the decision. It’s pure fantasy, and you guys deal in it.

It's not a lie its a statement of fact.

The lie is that members on here defended child molesters.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Mistrials happen because of what your hero “Tommy” has done. As explained over and over, his REPEATED actions could have caused a mistrial.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I know, right?

All those pedos that didn’t actually do anything apart from plan out kidmappings or have plans to start grooming young kids. I mean, they didn’t do anything and it was all “they could haves”.

Let’s just set them free too?

“Kidmappings”?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join