It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson...vile little thug.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MadLad

They dirty bastards should be dead, dead, dead, quite simple.

But Robinson did not ""expose"" anything, he done what he did for the limelight.

Robinson did not find them, out them, nor have anything to do with there prosecution aside from bumping his gums at what he considered to be a rather opportune moment.

Quite frankly he could have jeopardized the prosecution not helping matters at all.

He's been at that game for a while and long before these grooming gangs ever came to light.

edit on 15-2-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

They dirty bastards should be dead, dead, dead, quite simple.

But Robinson did not ""expose"" anything, he done what he did for the limelight.

Robinson did not find them, out them, nor have anything to do with there prosecution aside from bumping his gums at what he considered to be a rather opportune moment.

He's been at that game for a while and long before these grooming gangs ever came to light.

You guys have demonized and pilloried Robinson in the public square more than you have these groomers. Why is that? Because he’s “bumping his gums”?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

“bumping his gums”

And for his own gain no less.

He does not give a rats arse where those poor little girls welfare is concerned.

Where does Tommy live, in a big house with all the trimmings and bells and whistles, who pay for that, where does that money come from?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

“bumping his gums”

And for his own gain no less.

He does not give a rats arse where those poor little girls welfare is concerned.

Where does Tommy live, in a big house with all the trimmings and bells and whistles, who pay for that, where does that money come from?

Not many in the UK, it seems, gives a rat’s arse about those poor girls.

As for Robinson, that sounds like envy.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

"Not many in the UK, it seems, gives a rat’s arse about those poor girls."

Where does that assumption come from?

"As for Robinson, that sounds like envy."

I happy with my lot in life mate, ive got what i need, and as long as i have enough to survive and take care of the little ones, i dont really want anything else.

Envy for nonsensical racists would simply be silly.

Contempt, on the other hand, well he can have that in spades.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

"Not many in the UK, it seems, gives a rat’s arse about those poor girls."

Where does that assumption come from?

"As for Robinson, that sounds like envy."

I happy with my lot in life mate, ive got what i need, and as long as i have enough to survive and take care of the little ones, i dont really want anything else.

Envy for nonsensical racists would simply be silly.

I have heard their stories, and how their cries for help were largely ignored by the police and press, who allowed the abuse to continue.

Now the men induced by The Gaurdian get angry at people trying to expose them further, namely Robinson, while saying little to nothing about the perpetrators of the actual crimes.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

"I have heard their stories, and how their cries for help were largely ignored by the police and press, who allowed the abuse to continue."

Me to mate, that's was down to inept Police and authorities not wanting to possibly appear to be racist.

As to the press side one can only really speculate as to there lack of attention.

Police and press hardly constitute the feelings of the general population through where beasts are concerned.

Truth is we know what to do to there kind, we're just not allowed to act, laws are a double-sided sword where their type are concerned and unfortunately as apt to protect the bastards as they are imprison them.

Tommy through, he's in about it for nothing more than the inflammatory racist kudos.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

"I have heard their stories, and how their cries for help were largely ignored by the police and press, who allowed the abuse to continue."

Me to mate, that's was down to inept Police and authorities not wanting to possibly appear to be racist.

As to the press side one can only really speculate as to there lack of attention.

Police and press hardly constitute the feelings of the general population through where beasts are concerned.

Truth is we know what to do to there kind, we're just not allowed to act, laws are a double-sided sword where their type are concerned and unfortunately as apt to protect the bastards as they are imprison them.

Tommy through, he's in about it for nothing more than the inflammatory racist kudos.

There is much you can still do to the abusers of children. At the very least you could treat them as you do Tommy Robinson, and even worse. But no one does.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Mate, if i get the tinpale then are not going to put me or any other ordinary decent criminal anywhere near the dirty tampering scum.

Trust me though, there will be jizz in there food and razor blades tossed under the door to there peter with chants of encouragement to end it all, and that will just be from the turnkeys and screws. LoL

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Name one of the child abusers.

Why?

Would that make any difference to their guilt or lessen Yaxley-Lennon's attempts to jeopardise trials of these sex offenders?

This thread isn't about the peado scumbags, it's about Stephen Yaxley-Lennon.

I doubt most of you guys would recognize who they even are. Who knows? You might even do business with them, shake their hand, without even knowing about it.

I know one of the Newcastle grooming gang used to own a garage in the town I live.
Never used it personally.

But again, where's the relevance to Yaxley-Lennon?

Yet you know so much about Robinson you cannot keep him out of your mouth.

That's because he's the subject of this thread.....pretty obvious really.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Name one of the child abusers.

Why?

Would that make any difference to their guilt or lessen Yaxley-Lennon's attempts to jeopardise trials of these sex offenders?

This thread isn't about the peado scumbags, it's about Stephen Yaxley-Lennon.

I doubt most of you guys would recognize who they even are. Who knows? You might even do business with them, shake their hand, without even knowing about it.

I know one of the Newcastle grooming gang used to own a garage in the town I live.
Never used it personally.

But again, where's the relevance to Yaxley-Lennon?

Yet you know so much about Robinson you cannot keep him out of your mouth.

That's because he's the subject of this thread.....pretty obvious really.

Attempts to jeopardize their trials? No, he attempted to film them, without understanding the full consequence. The only thing that would have jeopardized their trial and set them loose are the government and the silly laws, the same government and silly laws that let them continue their campaign of rape and abuse for as long as it had.

It's relevant to Tommy Robinson because you guys point to his troubled past, his time in jail, to explain your hatred. He spent time in jail for contempt of court on this exact matter. Pretty obvious really. But the Guardian induced haters stood against Robinson, and as a result, tacitly defended the abusers and the government that let them continue abusing for as long as they had.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

Mate if you piss off the authorities, TPTB and government, free speech or otherwise, there are a multitude of different measures and means they can and will use to come after you.

Free speech, just like freedom and security is illusory.

We can say whatever we wish about the scum that runs this nation, the truth is it depends on how many people listen/respond and/or complain as to what happens next.

As to Tommy through, he's not some champion of free speech, he's just an arse with an axe to grind. LoL

So we agree about your "free" speech.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

It's there to protect the simpletons just as much as the rest of us, free speech that is.

Robinson was jailed for contempt of court through, nothing to do whatsoever with free speech.

He was outside a court of law attempting to film people involved with an ongoing trial at the time. Which could have quite possibly placed the trial in jeopardy or opened up future grounds of appeal allowing the defendants to walk free.

Something he had previously attempted to perpetuate and been warned against doing so by a judge.

Simple really.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Mate if you piss off the authorities, TPTB and government, free speech or otherwise, there are a multitude of different measures and means they can and will use to come after you.

We can say whatever we wish about the scum that runs this nation, the truth is it depends on how many people listen/respond and/or complain as to what happens next.

As to Tommy through, he's not some champion of free speech, he's just an arse with an axe to grind. LoL

Do you really believe you have more freedom of speech in the U. S than say the U. K or OZ?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Thank you to those who have enlightened me about the true nature of Tommy Robinson.

I used to think he was a champion of free speech, and cared much about the souls caught up in muslim grooming gangs. By nearly jeopardizing the trial by drawing attention to himself, it shows how little he actually cared about the outcome.

Tsk tsk Tommy... you were warned and you went ahead anyway. I can see now why they jailed you for a spell.

More importantly, I hope the grooming gang got long prison sentences. Their crimes are far worse than Tommy’s crime, and we need to keep that in mind.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

For some reason, I recall that he was across the street.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Do you really believe you have more freedom of speech in the U. S than say the U. K or OZ?

Yup. because here, for now, we won't have the cops knocking on our doors for stating there are only two genders online.

Prove me wrong.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Yes, there are streets outside the court.

Now your simply splitting hairs.

And it's not like it was the first time he was and that game and warned what would happen next.

By a judge no less.

If you are going to crap in there Cornflakes, twice, they're apt to take offense and call it contempt, because it is.
edit on 16-2-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Yes, there are streets outside the court.

Now your simply splitting hairs.

And it's not like it was the first time he was and that game and warned what would happen next.

By a judge no less.

If you are going to crap in there Cornflakes, twice, they're apt to take offense and call it contempt, because it is.

He was arrested for "breaching the peace". There was no mention of contempt at all in during his arrest. Because they couldn't know about the previous suspended sentence beforehand, unless they were looking for him.

The whole thing is ridiculous. They're worried about a prejudiced jury, so they go ahead and tell the jury what the defendants did, which in this case is pedophilia, and you don't think that will create prejudice on its own? But heaven forbid any media (Robinson or not) reports on the whole thing.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

It would not have been ridiculous if the dirty sods got away with the charges on a technicality.

It would have been tragic!

Unfair trail due to the wrong sort of media coverage and all that jazz.

The media was not prohibited from covering anything as such, just not silly enough, on this occasion, to jeopardize such a high stake trail.

Look at the video of the retard spouting coke filled hatred nonsensical gibberish, is this really a social justice warrior or a silly sausage on a soapbox?

edit on 16-2-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join