It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson...vile little thug.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
It's also highly illegal to reveal the identities of child victims of crime in the UK and Europe, they have the right to anonymity and it's vital in child rape cases to ensure their safety and that justice can be dealt without a media circus, intrusion into private life and more trauma is caused.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Anything you care to comment on to topic at hand?

Topic at hand?

Aye this coming for the country that voted in an orange bag of baws to lead it ya dafty.

You derailed your own thread bringing in Trump - hypocrite?

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I know we disagree quite often but dam, your posts on this thread are epic.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

True....amazing that I'm not serving at Her Majesties pleasure lifed off for being a serial bull#ting knobhead and for inciting insurgency and subversion.

On that note....I'm going to the pub soon to talk bollocks to some mates, lose at pool, listen to some quality tunes and partake in all those freedoms that our colonial cousins across the pond bizarrely believe we don't have.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

amazing that I'm not serving at Her Majesties pleasure lifed off for being a serial bull#ting knobhead and for inciting insurgency and subversion.

I have tried but apparently its "wasting police time" to report an established bawbag for being a bawbag daily....to multiple police stations....all over the country...all of the time. They keep telling me that if you want to be a total bawbag and act like one then that is your right. I tried to tell them that according to some of colonial cousins on Abovetopsecret.com if you say something I don't like in the UK then you should be in jail but it turns out thats actually not the case and you can pretty much say whatever you want in your never ending quest to be a total bawbag so av decided to join you.

edit on 14-2-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
All those freedoms huh.

You guys able to shoot boars off your front porch with an AR-15 too?

^_^

And # this dude, what an attention whore, and death to all pedos.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Unless of course, some retard teaches there Dog to say Nazi salute. LoL

And then they are all over it like white on rye, as our American cousins care to say.

Policemen do the funniest things really, and half the time it's not even their job, but social work instead. LoL

That being said they are still a shower of corrupt drug dealing bastards that enforce the will of the gooberment instead of the law of the land 9 times out of 10.

They've got Yaxley's number all the same, got to give them that.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

It'd be great to share a pint or ten with you and some other UK members in real life some time.....I reckon there'd be some great craic and banter.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

We don't really have a need to shot boars off our front porch though.

Would be nice to have one for the neds but I think shooting the wee dicks might be a step too far.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

No we cant do that nor do we wish to be able to. LoL

"death to all pedos"

Pretty much sums it up.

edit on 14-2-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

It'd be great to share a pint or ten with you and some other UK members in real life some time.....I reckon there'd be some great craic and banter.

Av said this before when its a group of UK members who get into in a thread ATS is just such a fun place to be, I think we just have a bit more fun with each other and kind of "get it". I could write a post like the one I just wrote to you to some of our members outside these islands and they would go bananas.

Pint sounds gd.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: YouSir

What kind of pish are you chatin'

Tommy Robinson number one [snipped]

This lad assaulted a copper who jumped after Tommy tried to beat his girlfriend, he came out of the Luton Football hooligans, he committed fraud, he is a known racist and coke-head.

Basically he is filth.

Well, he isn't the type of person I would hang out with, but be honest and admit the only reason you even care is because he is vocal about the rape gangs as well as the society and government protection them.

Maybe if someone squeaky clean stepped up to take on those groups then he would fade into obscurity.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

We used to lie out in the veranda with a .22 air rifle and blast the wee bastards standing at the shops at 3 in the morning.

The Nevica jackets and United Colors of Benetton clobber made them rather an easy target.

""Allegedly""

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

There aren't any boars in the UK.
Or bears, or wolves, or any other dangerous critters.....so why would we want an AR-15 other than going on some random shooting rampage?

And # this dude, what an attention whore,......

You got that one figured right.

..... and death to all pedos.

Amen to that Brother.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

so why would we want an AR-15 other than going on some random shooting rampage?

To be fair I wouldn't mind shooting one of those wee bastarding badger's with a AR-15

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Why would you go on a shooting rampage, thought you guys were cultured.

^_^

Hella Hogs in Texas.

Wild hogs are among the most destructive invasive species in the United States today. Two million to six million of the animals are wreaking havoc in at least 39 states and four Canadian provinces; half are in Texas, where they do some $400 million in damages annually.

www.smithsonianmag.com...

#ers will chase you.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

We used to lie out in the veranda with a .22 air rifle and blast the wee bastards standing at the shops at 3 in the morning.

The Nevica jackets and United Colors of Benetton clobber made them rather an easy target.

""Allegedly""

LOL I remember watching LL vids of someone sniping ppl in the UK with his airsoft rifle...

Think he said he was shooting "chavs" for sagging their pants.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Aye, there were idiots that started doing it to the ambulances, fire services, innocent members of the public and even weans.

Think one unlucky poor wee soul even died.

As to the neds they deserved it, as they were doing far worse, even to there own kind, and it's nice to be nice.
edit on 14-2-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Let's just say I appreciate free speech far more looking at the crap happening in the UK.

Flame on UK posters

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

Let's just say I appreciate free speech far more looking at the crap happening in the UK.

Flame on UK posters

No flame but i am curious to know what free speech is being impinged?

I honestly think Robinson gets used as an agenda in the US. Just think for a minute about how here in the UK the vast majority, regardless of politics, have no time for TR. People who cannot agree on anything DO agree about TR being a pork sausage (can't violate T & C's!).

Lots of US ATS posters also don't seem to understand why he gets in trouble outside courts. In very simple terms, the basic tenet of the law courts is "innocent until proven guilty". TR can't get his head round this very simple principle and films the defendents outside court whilst discussing their guilt. He is breaking the number 1 principle of the courts. It has been discussed with him ad naseum by his own Defence Team as well as various Judges and even some of his own supporters but it is only recently that it has actually sunk in.

There are a million other reasons to dislike the guy but Freeborn has covered those very well over the last few years in multiple threads.

In essence though, he is a serial liar, fraudster, hate monger and coward. And yet, for some reason, defended by many in the US. There has to be a reason for that. I have US relatives and have visited enough to know that America is full of decent, hard working and law abiding people who detest the principles TR operates from - so why the love?

I can only put it down to US media using him to frame a narrative but maybe im wrong.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join