It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Camera Man Attacked at Trump Rally UPDATED.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

So one guy "shoved" or "pushed" some members of the media? OK, that one guy is a jerk. He's an adult so he's to blame for his actions and nobody else. The blame the whole group mentality only exists among unethical politicians and partisan fanatics. Rational ethical people blame the one guy.

What I don't get is this part.

I have seen plenty of videos, especially of white woman, attacking Blacks

You have? White women run around attacking Blacks? How odd.

edit on 2/13/2019 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: xuenchen

Keep sucking up that Fake News cupcake.

The Gateway Pundit has published numerous false or conspiracy stories such as Hillary Clinton having a seizure, identifying an innocent person in the Las Vegas mass shooting and again identifying the wrong person after the motor vehicle homicide at the White Supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. Further, TGP claimed the “FBI received tips well in advance of the Florida school shooting and decided, for whatever reason, not to act.” Finally, based on publishing false information, TGP has faced lawsuits for defamation and damages to innocent individuals.
mediabiasfactcheck.com...

Hillary did have a seizure - we all saw it live on TV.
The FBI did recieve tips well in advance of the Florida shooting.

Misidentifying individuals in Charlotte and Las Vegas - I'll take your word for it.

That's 2 out of 4. Pretty good compared to the BBC or CNN.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
The problem is that Trump calls every media that gives him negative coverage "fake news". And news networks that praise Trump are considered not fake news. Such as FOX, OAN, and even alt right infowars at one time.

Then his silly followers take this complete bias to heart. Now, Fox is considered non-bias news to them, as I've seen many say on here.

Trump is able to convince his followers that any news organization that doesn't support him is fake news.

When you pay attention to what Trump says versus what the media tells us he says, maybe you'll realize why we call the mainstream fake news.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Edumakated

So you will take it at face value when its a Liberal going bat-# crazy but when its one of your own you want to pretend it a fake.

I can understand being a little skeptical but there are members right now claiming that this guy was a plant there is zero evidence to support such a view.

Because it is CHARACTERISTIC of Leftists to, what was it Democrat Leader Maxine Waters said again? Push back, get in their faces, form a crowd, let them know they are not welcome, Anywhere!?

They go low, we kick em? Was that Corey Booker who said that?

And to your post below this one: We DO condemn him, no matter What his true beliefs are he harmed the movement!

Qanon and Trump and the White House Press Releases have condemned violence.

I'll hand it to you that Trump, during his campaign made a statement that he would pay for lawyer fees for people getting into a skirmish at his rallies. That was probably not right but it's an innuendo, much different than the direct orders given by Democrats who basically said "hunt them down". Remember the crowd outside Tuckers home? Where are the examples of this on the right?

This is not characteristic of the right, and that is what makes a logical unbiased thinker, think twice about this event. Whereas with the left... well, it would be near impossible to pull off that many staged hysteria events... so therefore it is easier for a logical unbiased thinker to accept. Of course, in all situations there could be missing information that we did not have at first, but we can't help but lean one way or the other at least a little, based on our past experiences and data pool we have to work with.

My past experiences and accumulated knowledge tells me this is right up their (the BBC, or some other Leftist) alley to stage something like this.

My past experience tells me that any Trump supporter would know this would only hurt Trump. There is a chance he may not be mentally stable, but since most people Are mentally stable... I have to wonder why he would do something like this. To intentionally hurt Trump and his support base comes to mind as one obvious option.

I guess there is a possibility that he really thought Trump was telling him to do this... But he would have to be a mentally unwell person. We can't always watch our words just because some mental case might take our words in a way we did not intend.

You could silence anyone with that threat. "Oh, so you're saying guns are bad and gun owners are insensitive to the deaths of children? Oh ok, I guess that means you're telling people to target gun owners with all manner of harassment and violence until they give in. It's only matter of time before some poor whacked out person hurts somebody because of these irresponsible declarations."

"Oh, you're saying soda is bad for you and everywhere that sella soda doesnt care if we live or die or contract diabetes? Oh, ok, I guess that means..."

So it's a little rediculous to say the media can attack Trump day in day out for 3 years, celebrities showing bloodied Trump heads held up triumphantly with a psychotic expression and making fun of his penis and everything else under the sun, but...hes inciting violence by calling them fake news and the enemy of the people.

Do you forget how the media collaborated with the CIA to get us into Iraq 1 and 2 just for starters??

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Obviously, he did not have a license for that silly hat.

Hence all the kerfuffle?

Could not agree more where the BBC are concerned, a shower of self-serving pedophile supporting/enabling twats.

That would not know real NEWS if it hit them square on the snib with a baseball bat.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Has this guys name been released yet?
Bet it won't be - but I am sure some good people are working on trying to identify him.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

So you will take it at face value when its a Liberal going bat-# crazy but when its one of your own you want to pretend it a fake.

I can understand being a little skeptical but there are members right now claiming that this guy was a plant there is zero evidence to support such a view.

Because it is CHARACTERISTIC of Leftists to, what was it Democrat Leader Maxine Waters said again? Push back, get in their faces, form a crowd, let them know they are not welcome, Anywhere!?

They go low, we kick em? Was that Corey Booker who said that?

And to your post below this one: We DO condemn him, no matter What his true beliefs are he harmed the movement!

Qanon and Trump and the White House Press Releases have condemned violence.

I'll hand it to you that Trump, during his campaign made a statement that he would pay for lawyer fees for people getting into a skirmish at his rallies. That was probably not right but it's an innuendo, much different than the direct orders given by Democrats who basically said "hunt them down". Remember the crowd outside Tuckers home? Where are the examples of this on the right?

This is not characteristic of the right, and that is what makes a logical unbiased thinker, think twice about this event. Whereas with the left... well, it would be near impossible to pull off that many staged hysteria events... so therefore it is easier for a logical unbiased thinker to accept. Of course, in all situations there could be missing information that we did not have at first, but we can't help but lean one way or the other at least a little, based on our past experiences and data pool we have to work with.

My past experiences and accumulated knowledge tells me this is right up their (the BBC, or some other Leftist) alley to stage something like this.

My past experience tells me that any Trump supporter would know this would only hurt Trump. There is a chance he may not be mentally stable, but since most people Are mentally stable... I have to wonder why he would do something like this. To intentionally hurt Trump and his support base comes to mind as one obvious option.

I guess there is a possibility that he really thought Trump was telling him to do this... But he would have to be a mentally unwell person. We can't always watch our words just because some mental case might take our words in a way we did not intend.

You could silence anyone with that threat. "Oh, so you're saying guns are bad and gun owners are insensitive to the deaths of children? Oh ok, I guess that means you're telling people to target gun owners with all manner of harassment and violence until they give in. It's only matter of time before some poor whacked out person hurts somebody because of these irresponsible declarations."

"Oh, you're saying soda is bad for you and everywhere that sella soda doesnt care if we live or die or contract diabetes? Oh, ok, I guess that means..."

So it's a little rediculous to say the media can attack Trump day in day out for 3 years, celebrities showing bloodied Trump heads held up triumphantly with a psychotic expression and making fun of his penis and everything else under the sun, but...hes inciting violence by calling them fake news and the enemy of the people.

Do you forget how the media collaborated with the CIA to get us into Iraq 1 and 2 just for starters??

www.splcenter.org...

2/3 of US terrorism is carried out by "right wing extremists". Can that be considered "characteristic" of right wing people?

Shootings, mailed pipe bombs, etc. Characteristics of the right wing?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Its kind of crazy how strong confirmation bias is with some Trump supporters.

The big question is why the hell you even talking about this... one person out of 10,000 pushed a cameraman slightly off balanced.

Lol give me a Fn break...

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Yeah but there is zero proof this guy was a plant, so far as we can tell he was just a trump supporter at a rally who figured he would attack members of the press in an unprovoked attack.

Yet ATS so far seems to be full of members want to claim he is a democratic plant, with zero proof.

Are you aware that during the campaign Democrat pacs literally sent in operatives to Trump rallies to try and provoke them to hit them, and in some cases succeeded, all in an effort to attempt to make Trump supporters look violent. This is not speculation they said as much on hidden camera video.

It is not far fetched at all to believe some dem operative would do this to try and create the narrative Trump supporters are getting violent with the media.

There is zero proof of him being an operative - but there is good reason to be suspicious.
edit on 13-2-2019 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Wow people will say anything to excuse assault, if the person who did it shares tha same politics.scary.

link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: xuenchen

It's a problem because playing media favorites only further divides the state of journalism into more left vs right madness.

Journalism should be praised for truth, fact digging, and an attempt at a non-bias perspective.

It should not be praised or hated based on wether or not the articles support the president. That only further delves us into a world where truth is unimportant.

Please link the media's truth, fact digging, and non-bias perspective.

Thanks in advance.

link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

The big question is why the hell you even talking about this... one person out of 10,000 pushed a cameraman slightly off balanced.

I know. It's not like this guy shot up a baseball field of unarmed people with opposing political viewpoints.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Hillary did have a seizure - we all saw it live on TV.

This ?

The occurrence depicted above was covered by several news outlets in June 2016, with none of them reporting the candidate had experienced a “seizure.” The Hill, for instance, reported that Clinton “exaggeratedly bob(bed) her head” after reporters repeated the question about Warren, while the New York Daily News wrote that Clinton “gave an exaggerated startled response” to the question.
www.snopes.com...

You saw what they wanted you to see not what really happened.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

It shows you just how hard they are having to search for support that Trump and his supporters are evil. This is the best thing they can come up with.

link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

But...but...Health and softy, and that jizz. LoL

link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

I know. It's not like this guy shot up a baseball field of unarmed people with opposing political viewpoints.

Right? I mean, it's not like he mailed bombs to people. Or shot up a church.

Crazy people are on both sides of the aisle. To argue otherwise is foolish.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I think it's time for a national emergency on people pushing other people.

We need a global dialogue on people pushing other people because people never ever pushed anyone before Trump and now people are pushing other people and probably are hurting feelings and maybe making people off-balance which is discrimatory against people who are sometimes off balance because they have inner ear issues.

Have you ever had inner-ear issues? It's not very nice.

Neither is pushing other people.

#Impeach45 because pushing.

link   

originally posted by: gortex

The media is the media , nothing has changed except this President has a thin skin and can't take criticism.

Can you really say that after Obama's love fest with the media? Trump before first day in office has been attacked... "he got two scoops of ice cream and everyone else got one" level of stupidity...lol

Once again it is all on the President, typical liberal narrative...

edit on 13-2-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: narrator

It's perfectly fair to blame Right Wing Extremists for their actions, unless and until it's then blamed on the entire Right.
Same thing for the Left.

Let's face it; both sides have creeps among them and even dangerous people among them. Both sides dirty laundry stinks. Both sides are acting equally badly right now and partisans from both sides are way to willing to engage in political bigotry and do it without shame.

A guy acted badly at the event. That's the extent of the meaning of this topic. A guy.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: narrator

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Right? I mean, it's not like he mailed bombs to people. Or shot up a church.

Crazy people are on both sides of the aisle. To argue otherwise is foolish.

Agreed. And, you cannot censor everything you say for fear some wingnut will take it wrong and hurt someone. Because they will....regardless.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join