It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Camera Man Attacked at Trump Rally UPDATED.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

No violence here - just a very stern talking to is all that is required.
Pretty innocuous by the look of it anyway - nothing compared to the violence we have seen against Trump supporters.
It's not like he hit the cameraman with an umbrella or anything.

edit on 13/2/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: 3n19m470

You don't think a little critical thinking is called for in this situation?

That is exactly what I am calling for.

So why are you not saying the exact same thing to the members claiming that this guy was a plant by Trumps political opponents. A little critical thinking....hmmmmm....Seems to me that the ones lacking the critical thinking skills are the ones who are unable to think critically of their fellow trump supporters to the extend that they mark any of the "bad" Trump supporters as being plants of the democrats.

I mean if there was evidence that he was a plant then fair enough but there's not, zero evidence to support that view just the paranoid thoughts of a few Trump supporters on ATS.

Dude... Dont even.
Just...
Just, don't, please. Just, please don't. Not right now.

I went back and reread the whole 1st page because I actually trusted you (getting soft in my old age) and what did I find?

People asking questions. People saying "this MAY be..." People asking what if? People saying let's wait till we make sure we get the whole story.

Not once did I see anyone say "This is an obvious plant, end of discussion"

Sounds like everyone is willing to admit they dont know the facts... Except for you.

You read the first page. Did you only read that far on purpose? Because the first post on the second page literally says "Obvious democrat operative. DNC/MSM trick".

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: narrator

So why are you not saying the exact same thing to the members claiming that this guy was a plant by Trumps political opponents. A little critical thinking....hmmmmm....Seems to me that the ones lacking the critical thinking skills are the ones who are unable to think critically of their fellow trump supporters to the extend that they mark any of the "bad" Trump supporters as being plants of the democrats.

I mean if there was evidence that he was a plant then fair enough but there's not, zero evidence to support that view just the paranoid thoughts of a few Trump supporters on ATS.

Dude... Dont even.
Just...

I went back and reread the whole 1st page because I actually trusted you (getting soft in my old age) and what did I find?

People asking questions. People saying "this MAY be..." People asking what if? People saying let's wait till we make sure we get the whole story.

Sounds like everyone is willing to admit they dont know the facts... Except for you.

You read the first page. Did you only read that far on purpose? Because the first post on the second page literally says "Obvious democrat operative. DNC/MSM trick".

Its kind of crazy how strong confirmation bias is with some Trump supporters.

Honestly I guarantee you that the member will still deny that they were saying that the guy was a plant, just you watch...I bet he doesn't take back that comment.

I personally find it fascinating, it doesn't really annoy me when they do this, I find it interesting, love it when you show them a fact. Like a stone cold fact and they all pat each other on the backs as they deny it as fake news, spin it, or use some kind of whataboutism. Honestly its really interesting to watch.

link   

Amazing how one man can magically control a those people and make them hate the media when all the media ever did was try to help

Not magic he's been bashing the media for the last 2 years it's hardwired into his fanbase now .... as often demonstrated on this site.
The media is the media , nothing has changed except this President has a thin skin and can't take criticism.

link   

originally posted by: narrator

Dude... Dont even.
Just...

Well come on - it is actually pretty obvious. It's only white supremacists that support Trump, right? This dude was hispanic by the look of it. Doesn't compute.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

What's that white tag on the left side of the hat ?

😄

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
WATCH: BBC News and ‘Hope Not Hate’ Caught on Camera Conspiring to Create Fake News About Tommy Robinson

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
WATCH: BBC News and ‘Hope Not Hate’ Caught on Camera Conspiring to Create Fake News About Tommy Robinson

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

I read about this - apparently there are videos of them conspiring to lie and Robinson has them. He's saying he is going to broadcast the hidden cam videos in Manchester outside the BBC studios in a couple of weeks. Should be fun.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right[2][3] news and opinion website. It has been described as a fake news website.[4] It was founded after the 2004 United States presidential election,[5] according to its founder, Jim Hoft, to "speak the truth" and to "expose the wickedness of the left".[6] It came to prominence in 2016 for its favorable coverage of Donald Trump's presidential campaign, and was later granted press credentials in the Trump White House.[7] The website is known for publishing falsehoods and spreading hoaxes
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Pffft...aint no big deal here. We got crazies all over the place.

Problem is...nobody wants to give an inch in case they look weak. Said inch giver will be castrated and acccused of being a lib/neocon/communist.

I wonder if today was like it was under McCarthy. Any older peeps on here confirm tyat sentiment? Im a 70's kid so missed that wagon.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Dude... Dont even.
Just...

ohhh but I did....

While they might not have used these exact words here is a selection from page one and two....

So is he a Lib in a MAGA Hat or ?? I'll wait for the rest of the story.

Obvious Democrat operative.

I would be interested in who the guy actually is.... Easy for a lefty to put on a Trump hat then act like an ass too.

Yeah, not buying it.

Some random Trump supporter suddenly attacks unprovoked?

Lol, yeah right.

Dems are known for planting people in Trump rallies.

Now thats just before I wrote my first post, which was actually commending Trump, I could go on but there are at least 4 members and plenty more who have expressed doubt that he was a Trump supporter.

So I don't know, are we reading two different threads?

Let's dissect these selections of yours a bit more closely, shall we?

So is he a Lib in a MAGA Hat or ?? I'll wait for the rest of the story.

N statement, but a question...followed up by a call to wait for the full story.
Fail #1 on your part.

Obvious Democrat operative.

Yes, definitive statement. One which I and many here seem to disagree with since we do not have all the fact yet.
Pass #1 on your part.

I would be interested in who the guy actually is.... Easy for a lefty to put on a Trump hat then act like an ass too.

Another call for more information on the attacker, with a follow-up statement that is very plausible given the public call for By Any Means be the Democratic party to confront Trump supporters wherever they gather. Seems this is a good place, as it is a big gathering of supporters....and with press on hand too.

Neutral #1, no clear side here, as both are stated.
Not a fail nor Pass on your part.

Yeah, not buying it.

Some random Trump supporter suddenly attacks unprovoked?

Lol, yeah right.

Dems are known for planting people in Trump rallies.

A question of the scenario again. A statement supported by past incidents of agent provocateurs embedded in Trump rallies.

Fail #2 on your part.

Seems to me that the score is:

Fail for you = 2
Pass for you = 1
N/A = 1

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Remember though The Gateway Pundit is okay because it says nice things about Orange man and alt-right so thats not fake news.

Its only ever fake news once it gets critical of Trump and/or the alt-right.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

LOL reliable sources and references cited on wikipedia always trustworthy 😀

Oxymoron Red Herrings always work 🤣

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Fake NEWS like this you mean?

Let's face it twats like Robinson give avid ""suger"" users a bad rep.

edit on 13-2-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

HAHA!!!

Like I said above, just watch them try to pretend it's something else.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Could some wako trump supporter have attacked member of the press sure, could some wako member of the left try to make the right look bad sure.

Ill wait till more info is out there before deciding.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Keep sucking up that Fake News cupcake.

The Gateway Pundit has published numerous false or conspiracy stories such as Hillary Clinton having a seizure, identifying an innocent person in the Las Vegas mass shooting and again identifying the wrong person after the motor vehicle homicide at the White Supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. Further, TGP claimed the “FBI received tips well in advance of the Florida school shooting and decided, for whatever reason, not to act.” Finally, based on publishing false information, TGP has faced lawsuits for defamation and damages to innocent individuals.
mediabiasfactcheck.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: iplay1up2

The incident is a sad indictment on the mentality of some Trump supporters , hear the boo's ring out when the chosen one mentions the media , sad.

well that is a horse of a different color

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Remember though The Gateway Pundit is okay because it says nice things about Orange man and alt-right so thats not fake news.

Its only ever fake news once it gets critical of Trump and/or the alt-right.

They sourced actual video footage.
This is not the fake news of a BBC or CNN - it's all on camera... actual people, not anonymous sources.
So, your deflection is lame.

The BBC are completely dishonest, whilst using the govt to help them extort citizens.
The camerman doesn't deserve to be punched of course, but you'd hope he will reflect on who he works for in the same way that a drug cartel employee should feel embarrassed about where they get their paycheck.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Krakatoa

HAHA!!!

Like I said above, just watch them try to pretend it's something else.

And I see you also have no backbone to admit you jumped to conclusions from one single clear post so far on this thread.

Laugh away sparky....we see through your shenanigans.

I still condone waiting for all the facts before making any judgement either way.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join