It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Camera Man Attacked at Trump Rally UPDATED.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

🤣

Obvious Democrat operative.

DNC/MSM trick.

Public MUZT automatically believe the official stories 🤣

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I would be interested in who the guy actually is.... Easy for a lefty to put on a Trump hat then act like an ass too. But any how this was close to man slaughter if the person has a MAGA hat on, just see the level of violence...

shoved BBC cameraman Ron Skeans off-balance
Man that is some heavy sh@t there...

Also, Trumped lied AGAIN!!! Damn that man!! Thanked the fire department for the safety of 10,000 people at his rally. Well Mr. President the coliseum only holds 6500 and the 1000s outside that could not get in but watched on big screens were not officially counted, but hey the President lied once again saying there were 10,000 people inside...

edit on 13-2-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
The problem is that Trump calls every media that gives him negative coverage "fake news". And news networks that praise Trump are considered not fake news. Such as FOX, OAN, and even alt right infowars at one time.

Then his silly followers take this complete bias to heart. Now, Fox is considered non-bias news to them, as I've seen many say on here.

Trump is able to convince his followers that any news organization that doesn't support him is fake news.

How is that a "problem" ?

(Asking for an anonymous journalist)😎

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Isn't it silly if you think "fake news" is determined by one man's bias. I do consider Trump supporters who think this way silly.

I don't consider all trump supporters silly, because that is a broad stroke, so I should have clarified that.
edit on 13-2-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The guy has a white tag on the left side of his hat.

What is that tag ?

(asking for a confused investigator)😎

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

If the Left doesn't care about children being murdered just before they take their first breath, or illegal-aliens doing the same to Americans after we're born.....

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Seems pretty mild compared to what the left does to regular people just wearing hats around town. Plus there is that elephant in the room when it comes to the media reporting accurately when it involves Trump supporters. The Covington kids come to mind.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's a problem because playing media favorites only further divides the state of journalism into more left vs right madness.

Journalism should be praised for truth, fact digging, and an attempt at a non-bias perspective.

It should not be praised or hated based on wether or not the articles support the president. That only further delves us into a world where truth is unimportant.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Yeah, not buying it.

Some random Trump supporter suddenly attacks unprovoked?

Lol, yeah right.

Dems are known for planting people in Trump rallies.

Considering this cass, I'd say he was ready to attack on que when the POTUS singled out the press, that way, it gets maximum exposure and WALA! Videos of an individual in a MAGA hat attacking camermens on que.

SMDH, lol this is too funny.

As for the OP, you failed in attempt to somehow bring Watergate and push fake news optics to your low info voter buddies, sorry we know your tactics as they have been tried before by more radical leftist users.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If the Left doesn't care about children being murdered just before they take their first breath, or illegal-aliens doing the same to Americans after we're born.....

That's all different, first no MAGA hat, second if a mother wants to kill her kids that is freedom of choice, third they are not illegal-aliens... they are undocumented asylum seeking immigrants, so they can not do violence and if it looks like violence it isn't...

edit on 13-2-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

What is that tag ?

It probably has his name on it.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Most likely has his name on his underwear too...

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

What is that tag ?

Or it says "Made in China".

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

It's a problem because playing media favorites only further divides the state of journalism into more left vs right madness.

Journalism should be praised for truth, fact digging, and an attempt at a non-bias perspective .

Just the same as if the journalist and media outlet shows a screaming left bias and distorts, cherry-picks and outright lies then they should be called fake news, right?

You are blaming the President for pointing out the political hacks In the media.

They lie? Trump's fault.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

a reply to: Krakatoa

Isn't it silly if you think "fake news" is determined by one man's bias. I do consider Trump supporters who think this way silly.

I don't consider all trump supporters silly, because that is a broad stroke, so I should have clarified that.

Thanks for the clarification. I agree, anyone that believes a politician without independent thought is silly...regardless of political biases.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Well "staying silent" about who the media favors has worked well for decades.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I'll be honest I was going to write up a thread on this but got distracted with other stuff.

One of those times where I think Trump actually deserves a little credit. Now, yes, I think when he tells his supporters that the press are the enemy of the people and rant about fake news suff like this is going to happen but let's put that aside for a moment. When it happened it looked to me like Trump was checking the camera man was ok and then after he has condemned the attack so can't really bash him for that and to be fair at least it draws a bit of a line and I hope that this is the start of him turning down his rhetoric against the press because while it might be a few shoves today tomorrow it could be gun shots.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Journalism should be praised for truth, fact digging, and an attempt at a non-bias perspective .

Just the same as if the journalist and media outlet shows a screaming left bias and distorts, cherry-picks and outright lies then they should be called fake news, right?

You are blaming the President for pointing out the political hacks In the media.

They lie? Trump's fault.

Fox news clearly presents strong pro-republican bias and have been caught lying many times in the past.

The act like the political counterpart of the bias left leaning media you mention, yet are praised by Trump.

Which brings me back to my point. The president only cares about "fake news" that he seems fake according to his clear bias.

That is dangerous and divisive to the health of news in this country.

As if news and social media wasn't divided enough, we have a president who is telling the public what is fake news based on how that news organization writes about him.

Lumenari, so If I write a article about Trump and syria, and that article puts Trump in an ugly light. Then, I am now deemed fake news?

How do you not see the danger in that??

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

I have been thinking this too..
It seems like they are not releasing his name on purpose, and not charging him, so his name won't get out.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
haha!

I gotta say av been reading through the replies on this thread and its a sad indictment of ATS in 2019. So many of you claiming that he must be some kind of Leftist/Dem/Liberal plant with zero evidence. It's astounding how many of you completely fail to acknowledge the rotten fruit in your basket. Yes there are some morons out there who put on a red MAGA hat who take Trump so literally when he calls the press the enemy of the people that they believe that justifies violence against the press.

But no let's pretend it's a plant by the Dems.

This is why its so difficult to have meaningful discussion with some Trump supporters because the inability to acknowledge any kind of flaw in Trump or those who support him undermines all your positions.

Its a bit like this with those of who who claim this guy is a stooge of the democrats....

I mean if you actually believe this guy is a plant then what is the point in discussing it further, whats the point in trying to discuss anything with any of you if your that blinded by your own politics.
edit on 13-2-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join