It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Camera Man Attacked at Trump Rally UPDATED.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2You have implied that it’s at least partially Trump’s fault due to his having bashed the media, but obviously the guy just being a Trump supporter is enough indictment for you. Ironically, the last time something like this happened the guy turned out to be a liberal pretending to support Trump. However, I am holding back judgement based on the fact that the last time there was a video about a guy in a Maga hat, it turns out that he had done nothing at all... in fact he conducted himself in self control while radical activists were the aggressors and the longer videos proved that out.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: narrator

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Edumakated

So you will take it at face value when its a Liberal going bat-# crazy but when its one of your own you want to pretend it a fake.

I can understand being a little skeptical but there are members right now claiming that this guy was a plant there is zero evidence to support such a view.

Because it is CHARACTERISTIC of Leftists to, what was it Democrat Leader Maxine Waters said again? Push back, get in their faces, form a crowd, let them know they are not welcome, Anywhere!?

They go low, we kick em? Was that Corey Booker who said that?

And to your post below this one: We DO condemn him, no matter What his true beliefs are he harmed the movement!

Qanon and Trump and the White House Press Releases have condemned violence.

I'll hand it to you that Trump, during his campaign made a statement that he would pay for lawyer fees for people getting into a skirmish at his rallies. That was probably not right but it's an innuendo, much different than the direct orders given by Democrats who basically said "hunt them down". Remember the crowd outside Tuckers home? Where are the examples of this on the right?

This is not characteristic of the right, and that is what makes a logical unbiased thinker, think twice about this event. Whereas with the left... well, it would be near impossible to pull off that many staged hysteria events... so therefore it is easier for a logical unbiased thinker to accept. Of course, in all situations there could be missing information that we did not have at first, but we can't help but lean one way or the other at least a little, based on our past experiences and data pool we have to work with.

My past experiences and accumulated knowledge tells me this is right up their (the BBC, or some other Leftist) alley to stage something like this.

My past experience tells me that any Trump supporter would know this would only hurt Trump. There is a chance he may not be mentally stable, but since most people Are mentally stable... I have to wonder why he would do something like this. To intentionally hurt Trump and his support base comes to mind as one obvious option.

I guess there is a possibility that he really thought Trump was telling him to do this... But he would have to be a mentally unwell person. We can't always watch our words just because some mental case might take our words in a way we did not intend.

You could silence anyone with that threat. "Oh, so you're saying guns are bad and gun owners are insensitive to the deaths of children? Oh ok, I guess that means you're telling people to target gun owners with all manner of harassment and violence until they give in. It's only matter of time before some poor whacked out person hurts somebody because of these irresponsible declarations."

"Oh, you're saying soda is bad for you and everywhere that sella soda doesnt care if we live or die or contract diabetes? Oh, ok, I guess that means..."

So it's a little rediculous to say the media can attack Trump day in day out for 3 years, celebrities showing bloodied Trump heads held up triumphantly with a psychotic expression and making fun of his penis and everything else under the sun, but...hes inciting violence by calling them fake news and the enemy of the people.

Do you forget how the media collaborated with the CIA to get us into Iraq 1 and 2 just for starters??

www.splcenter.org...

2/3 of US terrorism is carried out by "right wing extremists". Can that be considered "characteristic" of right wing people?

Shootings, mailed pipe bombs, etc. Characteristics of the right wing?

I believe I said something to the effect of "based on my past experiences and accumulated knowledge". I haven't witnessed or experienced this. Have you?

I don't think a rare event like terrorism can be used like you are trying to use it... Hundreds or Thousands of terror attacks by Muslims happen every year, but I wouldn't go as far as to say that it is characteristic of Muslims.

I'm quite confident Billions of them dont terrorize anyone, other than their own families and communities of course, as directed by Allah. Honor killings and genital mutilation and female persecution and such.

It was said that it's characteristic of Democrats to act that way. I was pointing out that I could use the same tactic on the right wing, by using that stat to show that it could be construed to be characteristic of the right.

You got my entire point. It isn't characteristic of Democrats to do that, because only .0001% of them act like that. Just like only .0001% of Republicans act negatively as well.

It's important to show that both sides do bad things.

C'mon man. We saw hundreds of college kids complaining about being traumatized over Trump's name in chalk on their school's sidewalks. We watched 95% of Hollywood almost rip their hair out in anger over Trump's victory. We watched march after march and saw leftist actor after leftist actress talk about violence towards Trump. A huge portion of the liberals that love the spotlight are the ones raining down the negativity perspective to all.

Again, both sides are guilty. A lot of conservatives are going bonkers and seem downright scared about AOC, tons of people have said that Hillary should be in prison (and worse), caricatures of Obama were hanged by nooses off of trees.

Both sides are culpable.

I've seen one instance, or maybe two at the max, of an obama caricature being hung and set on fire. Hillary SHOULD be in prison, either one of us would be if we did what she did. AOC is a lunatic that wants to eliminate planes, cars, cows, and boats so that global warming will end in about 15 years even though she thinks it'll kill us in 12. She thinks we can afford to pay for all healthcare, all school, and everyone should earn a living income whether the work or refuse to work. She's completely crazy. Half of the democrats don't even care for her. I have nothing to fear from Cortez. I know the left said that about Trump for a year and a half, but what Trump brought to the table were policies to help the country and whether you admit it or not, he's stabilizing us again. Cortez would destroy us. Our civilization wouldn't remain civilized with her ideals. Surely you understand this.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Yea, cause thats why Fox and Friends praise Trump every time he goes on. That's why hannity and Trump are great friends.....

Give me a break..

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
The problem is that Trump calls every media that gives him negative coverage "fake news". And news networks that praise Trump are considered not fake news. Such as FOX, OAN, and even alt right infowars at one time.

Do you have a source for where you say Trump called Infowars "not fake news" "at one time"?

Then his silly followers take this complete bias to heart. Now, Fox is considered non-bias news to them, as I've seen many say on here.

Is that true? If so then you can find a quote where someone on this board said that then right? Let's see if you can find one.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Im not pro-violence. Thats why I was so shocked and frankly angry, when I saw the media blow up the maga hat kid story. They endangered the kid and his family, for a hot headline. They are absolutely monsters and if one gets roughed up, Im not sad about it. that being said, the man who did the pushing was restrained and removed by security. IMHO, nothing to see here.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
So what is the consensus here? Was the guy a Democrat in disguise, was he "provoked" or was he in fact a violent Trump supporter that acted out after being riled up by carnival Barker Trump?

Violent he says. Lol.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

You expect people to love him? Hahahaha the man has single handedly insulted half the planet much less country. He is the most polarizing president in my lifetime without a doubt.

Hmm, in your lifetime huh? You must have been born mid November 2016 then.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: LSU2018

No point in arguing with someone who can't see both sides. Well, have fun in your fantasy world where Fox is non-bias.

And Donald Trump is still your president.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Hey pal, have you ever been pushed so ferociously hard that you lost a little bit of balance? I couldn't even BEGIN to imagine the horror of it! OMG just the mere thought!

I hate to be a young single person today.. Bump a person and it is assault, ask a person out and it is harassment, try and kiss your date and it is sexual assault, sleep with a woman and it is your career 30 years later.... Fun times we live in.

In the mean time some ANTIFA can scream FU in your face for 30 minutes and that is OK.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
So 14 pages and we only have a doctored video......

(and a maga cap price tag)
edit on 14-2-2019 by manuelram16 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2019 by manuelram16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
People can lambast the Press, they can't assault anyone while doing that.

If charges are warrented, then let them be arrested.

Violence isn't a way to solve things like this.

People need to be better than that.

Utter nonsense..it is looking more likely with each passing day that the leaders of media and all there footsoldiers will not stop until humanity is utterly destroyed and under their total control...they lie and coverup the most disgusting diabolical crimes for the masters.

Saying violence is not the answer is literally the complete opposite of the truth.

It is the ONLY WAY to deal with it,

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I'm your huckleberry.

Actually the line is Huckle Bearer...

A huckle bearer is commonly known as the person who carries a casket.

Go back and watch that line again and it actually makes sense now since Doc was talking to Johnny Ringo... Where Huckleberry can mean "I'm your man" and that doesn't make sense with Doc talking to Ringo...

I'm saying this because of your avatar even though you might have truly meant Huckleberry.

Actually it makes sense either way you look at it. Ringo was looking for a gunfight when Doc said that. However, I'm on your side, I think he says huckle bearer, too. But last time I brought that up, I got chastised by several posters on the forum I was on. I figured, well then, I guess I'll just say huckleberry next time to save an argument, lol.

A huckle bearer is commonly known as the person who carries a casket. Huckleberry means I'm the man for the job. Often debated. But in the Tombstone script it says the latter.

Sorry, but the general consensus is "huckleberry":

This is a hotly debated topic online. According to True West, the phrase "I'm your Huckleberry" is attributed to Doc in the 1928 book Tombstone by Walter Noble Burns, which was based in part on interviews with old-timers from the area. True West and other sources also contend, "I'm your Huckleberry" is an old Southern phrase meaning, basically, "If you want a fight, I'm your man," or even more patronizingly, "If you want to dance, I'll dance with you."...

... Then there are those who say the line is actually "I'm your huckle bearer," arguing that a "huckle" was a word for the handles on a casket, making a "huckle bearer" a pallbearer. That would make the line, "I'm your huckle bearer" pretty sinister. But we've gone to the source material. We took a look at the screenplay, a fourth draft dated March 15, 1993, to be exact, and it most certainly says "Huckleberry."

Such a great movie. And now that the important matters are out of the way...

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Trump care fire a missile into BBC HQ for all I care - teach them commie brits a lesson about fake news.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   
BBC is the CNN of the UK

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports
Trump care fire a missile into BBC HQ for all I care - teach them commie brits a lesson about fake news.

??????????????????????????
Can someone translate this please? We're not 'commies'.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

Utter nonsense..it is looking more likely with each passing day that the leaders of media and all there footsoldiers will not stop until humanity is utterly destroyed and under their total control...they lie and coverup the most disgusting diabolical crimes for the masters.

Saying violence is not the answer is literally the complete opposite of the truth.

I'm sorry but are you therefore saying that members of the media need to die?
And the rest of your comment makes 0% sense.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

lol, pushed around a bit, attacked is a bit dramatic, sure the guy was a dick but you get dicks in all sides of life, if that is what your society calls an attack then i grieve for you snowflakes

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: ParasuvO

I'm sorry but are you therefore saying that members of the media need to die?
And the rest of your comment makes 0% sense.

Lol. Die?
Talk about a drama queen.
Some guy got pushed. Jeez.
edit on 15/2/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

You expect people to love him? Hahahaha the man has single handedly insulted half the planet much less country. He is the most polarizing president in my lifetime without a doubt.

That he did not do. Unless you, and the other half of the country you are speaking of, are criminals who work for the Mexican/Latin American drug cartels...

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports

No thanks we dont need any freedom bombs from America, what a lovely sentiment from the US, bomb innocent people

Point your guns at each other, you seem to be good at that

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join