It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Virtue of Vices: A Novel in Alphabetical Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I'm very excited to announce that my newest novel is now available on Amazon. I will post a synopsis below with a links if anyone is interested in purchasing it. Thanx to anyone who gets it and I hope you enjoy reading.

Like her sister cities throughout Middle America, White River City has seen better days. The once great factory chimneys sit blighted and dormant. While across the river, the Princemoore family’s influence continues to thrive as the tendrils of corruption grow. Yet somehow, White River City lumbers forward, its citizens’ lives tangled up in a tapestry of reality; woven by the threads of Fate, and sewn by the needles of their unconscious passions.

This novel is presented alphabetically.
You may read the chapters in any order.
There is no incorrect way to read this book.

This is a novel for adults.

Paperback
eBook

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Like her sister cities throughout Middle America, White River City has seen better days. The once great factory chimneys sit blighted and dormant. While across the river, the Princemoore family’s influence continues to thrive as the tendrils of corruption grow. Yet somehow, White River City lumbers forward, its citizens’ lives tangled up in a tapestry of reality; woven by the threads of Fate, and sewn by the needles of their unconscious passions.

Beautiful.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Thank you, Justso. I'm glad you enjoyed the synopsis.

join