It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank robbery laws are immoral.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
This is the simplest way to understand "redistribution of wealth". A person, or persons, who haven't enough money to survive, need to supplement their income somehow. I posit that going to the bank, where money is literally stored in bulk, it the smartest way, and most efficient way to collect that money. But to punish a person simply for trying to acquire the necessary money they require to survive is inhumane. Should these people just starve?

If you disagree with my premise, but you agree with allowing illegal immigration, please explain what makes one law more just than the other. And yes, it's a trap.

eta: included link to why this is a conversation topic:
link to imorality.
edit on 13-2-2019 by network dude because: added thought

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Sounds immoral to me.
How could one be against that?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

they even have special insurance to protect the money of the little guy. I am more appalled than ever over this injustice!

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I'm waiting to see what crime I get to do without repercussions. Don't we all now get one or two?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

they even have special insurance to protect the money of the little guy. I am more appalled than ever over this injustice!

can anyone get that "insurance"
sounds discriminatory to me
who are these immoral people?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
I'm waiting to see what crime I get to do without repercussions. Don't we all now get one or two?

Not everyone.

If you're a white male you get to shut up and sit down while everyone else steals from you.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

If you're a white male you get to shut up and sit down while everyone else steals from you.

don't beat around the bush now, just tell us how you feel
we can take it
don't hold back, just let it out, rip off the band aid

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

We could have a lottery, and fashion it after the "purge". Everyone gets two free passes for whatever crime they want, and nobody knows if you have used yours up or not. Might make for a much more polite society.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

How can they protect, or insure something that doesn't exist in the first place?

They print money out of nothing, and out of nothing is what?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Clearly the answer is bankers don't vote for the open borders crowd.

If they did. It be a 'different' story.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt

Not everyone.

That must be right. I'm still waiting for the free pass.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
As illegal immigration is called "undocumented workers" would not your proposition be called an "undocumented loan"
Sounds on the level to me

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

good lord, I hadn't even thought about the semantic ramifications of all this. They were simply trying to obtain a paperless loan, likely due to their deep concern for trees and nature in it's purest form. Damn, they should be given a medal, not a sentence.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

You can walk across the border form Mexico to the US. But if you get stopped, you have to say the words "I claim asylum."

Oh, wait, you're a US citizen so that's not illegal for you... hmmm, I need to think some more...

Oh! I know! You can punch a white person for being a Nazi! Of course, if you're white, that means you have to punch yourself...

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Would they not be commended for their outside the box thinking in coming up with a solution?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
A person can find a lot of that undocumented loan stuff in their email boxes. Seems quite popular.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
If everyone robbed the banks, we would all be broke. The big banks are supposed to rob credit card holders with interest, not the other way around.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Are you better than Batman!? What if the money you're stealing already belongs to you? Ahhhhh snap!

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Your point is taken. The fact is illegal immigration is down in the U.S. To further my point, most illegals don't cross the boarders in Mexico.

The people coming to the boarders in caravans, are seeking asylum, not to enter the country illegally, but legally. I say, let them go through the process, and most will be sent home. If most are sent home, no caravans will come. Now, if there are people in those caravans who SHOULD, receive asylum, so be it, that is part of what makes America Great. Protect the inoccent.

edit on 13-2-2019 by iplay1up2 because: added stuff

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Are you equating Robery with human migration? As in the one thing that has allowed our species to survive this long?

We should have made those analogies years before the ones complaining about immigration, emigrated themselves.
The point would be more valid.

How many countries speak English, how many speak Chinese or Indian or Nigerian? We should have stopped immigrants in their tracks with high powered caliber rifles... if only time travel was possible, I would make the world immigrants free!
edit on 13-2-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join