It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Actually serious wind surfers do hang out in or near corpus Christi, in fact I know a wind surgery who moved there from Cali breath for that reason.

As for that story matching his dream in any way, nope, not in the least.

Jaden

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle

America has not stolen any oil. American oil companies have gone in and made deals only to have the countries try and renege and take over, but nope America doesn't steal oil.

Jaden
edit on 13-2-2019 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I hate to mention it but I have been watching a biblical prophecy that seems to be predicting the destruction of the US government along with a number of other nations around the world. Thing is though it is 5th in a string of predictions and #4 hasn't happened yet. But here's the prediction if you want to see it.

Daniel 8
8 Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.
20 The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia.
21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.
22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.
23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

Daniel 11 on the same event.
And a mighty king shall stand up, that shall rule with great dominion, and do according to his will.
4 And when he shall stand up, his kingdom shall be broken, and shall be divided toward the four winds of heaven; and not to his posterity, nor according to his dominion which he ruled: for his kingdom shall be plucked up, even for others beside those.

According to the prophesies a nation that looked Greek to Daniel would attack the middle east and conquer 2 nations. Then Persia/Iran wouild fall. Then the nation that looked Greek would be broken 4 ways into separate nations. Then the Antichrist arises out of one of the fragments.

And that leads to the scariest thought of all....

The Antichrist of Revelation is probably not just alive and well right now but he's probably in the American government somewhere. Could be a Congressman. Could be a Senator. But it wouldn't surprise me if he's someone well known now.
edit on 14-2-2019 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Just because someone doesn't believe your epithany of sorts it doesn't make them closed minded,some rely on facts when an opinion is made they don't exist,you yourself alluded to that,and cliche as it is you know what they say about opinions

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Here's the rub... I don't really give a crap if you believe it or not, It is what it is.

Now I hope I spot some epic movie somewhere down the line with this very subject at its core but as I stated the way the worlds headed, don't be surprised and be prepared... I will be.

So if you don't believe it that's your prerogative and not really my concern. It's funny how some humans don't grasp the concept of "No Ego"... It's not that hard to grasp, I don't get offended because someone lives in their created bubble and my reality conflicts with theirs, each to their own.

I don't have a limiting bubble as it's quite pointless, I don't need to reinforce reality with a bubble if you knew what reality is you'd understand. I'm not a proponent in the art of futility... Please feel free to ignore my threads

Why would I argue with myself? what pointless past time.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

thanks for the thread in which you noted that:

...I had a rather disturbing DB(Dream Burst/Precognitive Dream)
It wasn't long it was short and to the point.
12 February 2019 DB: 19_ _ days to Doomsday.

so we are to deduce that the '99' day window is accurate
(1900 thru 1999 ]Days to Doomsday)

365 days per year X 1900 Days= 5.20 years from Feb. 2019-> April 2024
365 days per year X 1999 Days= 5.47 years -------------------> July 2024

sounds like that time line fits OK with the general forecasts for the Era called
The Great Tribulation...
the 'Doomsday' label might be appropriate but not exactly accurate...
edit on th28155015514214392019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Thank you for the numbers... Yes Extinction will come a lot later, 2182 I'm lead to believe and there are events that follow around the 2029 to 2036 years. They will make 2024 look like a cake walk if they occur. Unfortunately 9 times out of 10 I'm right in some respect.

I gather the ball that starts 2024 rolling will be the 2022 event which was as follows... A Tomb Stone with a date on it.

"July 4th 2022"

Now July 4th is a big American Day so I'm gathering that was the place... Tomb Stone is self-explanatory.

Weakened Fallen America invites all sorts of international ramifications.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   

One should maybe read my past work before quickly rushing to ridicule...

maybe you should research what the person said as its a fact that many substances in foods alone will affect your brain chemistry when you fall asleep.

You wouldn't be so quick to respond in such a manner.

actually quite the opposite

Its the first thing one would ask, what are you consuming prior to sleep.

Just to add I don't do upset when the closed-minded are concerned, it's your loss to be unprepared not mine...

you words say otherwise especially the last part of this sentence quoted.

thank you warning us of the doom

Plus you may be getting confused with a more ego driven style of ATS member, I myself don't have one to bruise.

the one who claims to have no ego is the one most deceived by their own ego

you are a legend

thank you for exposing yourself in a manner that even the blind could see.

your responses are very enlightening and certainly form an "enlightened" seer

It's funny how some humans don't grasp the concept of "No Ego"...

No, most do.

what real funny is how an individual can claim to be ego-less when their very own expressions show how egotistical they are.

I don't get offended because someone lives in their created bubble and my reality conflicts with theirs, each to their own.

this is a great example of your ego.

No where was there a conflict until you made one.

a suggestion was made and your response is what created conflict.

I don't have a limiting bubble as it's quite pointless

is this another example of your ego?

I don't need to reinforce reality with a bubble if you knew what reality is you'd understand.

Oh my

it seems you head will burst from such an inflated ego

I am a hypocrite so can spot what I have all too easily.

Please feel free to ignore my threads

yet again more ego driven expressions

Yes anyone can ignore your threads, its seems your ego is being stung by its own assumptions of suggestions made in which you see them as being conflicting.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

No ego here I'm afraid just the usual blinkered replies from people who actually don't see what's right in front of them... Notice how when you look in the world today all those pieces are slotting into place.

Shout or berate even ridicule me all you will, it won't change a thing.

Capitalist Protectionist War seems to be the path.

What we have above in the previous post is an example of Psychological projection declaring he thinks I have an ego and in process, boosting his/her own... he/she simply doesn't understand when I say please ignore my post if you wish, I don't actually care at all... seriously, I have my own life to contend with without worrying about whether I'm believed or not.

edit on 25-4-2019 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   
And finally from a man with more knowledge about the current pitfalls

edit on 25-4-2019 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DreamerOracle
And finally from a man with ….. pitfalls

[/more]

Trumps & conservatives pitfalls = Climate Change & Nuclear Wars...har har har

for the wasted 2+ minutes of video ->
alternative presentation: collapse.news...

Chomsky lacks relevance any more, imho

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Although in your opinion he "lacks relevance", unfortunately, all my DB's point to a conflict... My latest of two days ago, Missiles flying overhead and I find myself in the city during the chaos, I witnessed the impact and even from an underground car park I experienced fully the instant pain and death, vaporized in nuclear fire. As we look across the world we are now at 11.58... Midnight being Annihilation.

edit on 26-4-2019 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
If only America finishes its wars.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Notice how when you look in the world today all those pieces are slotting into place.

Well yes if you view the world through the eyes of the media of coarse it looks doomed,

media and governing bodies are here to instill fear into people so they are easier controlled.

What we have above in the previous post is an example of Psychological projection declaring he thinks I have an ego and in process, boosting his/her own... he/she simply doesn't understand when I say please ignore my post if you wish

Yes I am very egotistical, recognition of one self is not a bad thing but more a benefit to know who you are.

it would seem the one saying that other cannot see what is right in front of them cannot see or know what actually guides them and what programs them to be guided in such a way and say how others are blind.

I don't actually care at all... seriously, I have my own life to contend with without worrying about whether I'm believed or not.

Yes

its why I thanked you for taking time out of your life and for warning the readers of doom.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

You maybe need to take your own advice?... Try reading your account name... oh wait let me put it in more of a format you understand.

You Should maybe

INSERTED QUOTE

Take your own advice?..

INSERTED QUOTE

Try reading your ATS account name...

INSERTED QUOTE

It seems good advice...

All your aggressive replying trying to gain the upper hand seems quite futile really... It Won't Change A Dicky Bird, as the saying goes.

But please knock yourself out

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
An update and more pieces of the puzzle...

DB:
1. Tombstone 4th July 2022
2. "London Is Gone"
3. Civil War
4. 11th Feb 2021 DB: I was stood in my kitchen a great explosion went off in the distance, it shook the ground... then I heard the following, "Pre-emptive strike"

The Covid Blame Game Finale?

My dreams are not "just dreams"

07-21-2019, 05:55 AM
"I have spent a week trying to work out my latest dream as all I got was:

4, 8s...

That was it, just that, I was extremely puzzled, that was until I remembered a video I watched about World Corporate debt, Interest Rates, Gold, Bitcoin and the fall of the Dollar, Those in the short informative news item had said it would be around "8 Weeks" before a collapse/crash.

So 4, 8s being 32 weeks?

I'm not sure, I know it's coming and as in a previous dream I was told "Soon".

That would make it now 31 weeks to go."

The Covid Market crash too the day...

edit on 12-2-2021 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
One should watch what they consume before bedtime
Remember , no eating and nothing but water 2 hours before bedtime
Helps keep the freaky dreams away.
Situation resolved.

This won't help for dreams we're meant to have.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Trouble with Doomsday is that it never happens. I mean, there is a doomsday for around 50,000 people who just up and die every day. But never an actual Doomsday where pretty much everybody either dies or can be expected to die shortly.

And people have been predicting it forever, because I challenge you to name a time in recorded history when it didn't look like the feces were about to collide with the fan. We live in a world of constant existential threat. Doom is always around the corner, apparently.

So eat drink and be merry for tomorrow we die? Unfortunately, we never do, so best not to make a huge mess we'll just have to clean up later.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Speaking from the perspective of the person who has the Precognitive Dreams and a proven track record to date... Doomsday would be just a word in this case, not the actual end of the world...
Like I said in other posts also, there are elections in the UK and US in 2029 and I have an idea who they will be albeit vague as my knowledge of runners in the US is limited but let me make it quite clear... during or after this time a new geological extreme period begins and ushers in the "point of no return." A very slow decline that for humans seems to end around 2182 but not altogether??? Of that I am unsure, "extinction on Earth." A lone old man in a scorched and sun bleached once bussling now empty city passes away alone and on the wind drifts a old shopping bag it falls at my feet, inside it was the front page of a newspaper the headline read, "Extinction 2182."

That is real Doomsday and so far I don't see humans changing enough to make that outcome any different. So Doomsday in 24 may seem to be an horrific event that to those in it, it would seem as such.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Hello ATS,

My Latest DB's

17th January 2020: Blue 42.

22 Jan 2020:

Metaphoric??? Fired twice, PM and Tory Thief Leader???

23 Jan 2020:

The map seems like the Syrian region including Beirut, Iraq and Jordan. Is Baghdad the unlucky target???

Hello ATS,

My Latest DB's

17th January 2020: Blue 42.

22 Jan 2020:

Metaphoric??? Fired twice, PM and Tory Thief Leader???

23 Jan 2020:

The map seems like the Syrian region including Beirut, Iraq and Jordan. Is Baghdad the unlucky target???

Another confirm Missile Attack Baghdad

Hi All

A quote from my earlier posts,
07-21-2019, 05:55 AM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2019, 05:57 AM by DreamerOracle.)
Hi All

I have spent a week trying to work out my latest dream as all I got was:

4, 8s...

That was it, just that, I was extremely puzzled, that was until I remembered a video I watched about World Corporate debt, Interest Rates, Gold, Bitcoin and the fall of the Dollar, Those in the short informative news item had said it would be around "8 Weeks" before a collapse/crash.

So 4, 8s being 32 weeks?

I'm not sure, I know it's coming and as in a previous dream I was told "Soon".

That would make it now 31 weeks to go.

That's this week and the markets are crashing as I predicted to the day/week.

A couple of which there are many... also Johnson will be gone before the end of his term. "Fired."

edit on 25-11-2021 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join