It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Venezuela's Guaido says he's working to restore ties with Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   
This Venezuela's Opposition leader Guaido is proving what kind of joke he is on the world stage.
Venezuela's Guaido says he's working to restore ties with Israel

Self-declared president says he's also open to relocating Venezuela's embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

Juan Guaido, Venezuela's self-declared president, has said he's working to restore ties with Israel a decade after Venezuela severed relations with it in solidarity with the Palestinians.

Guaido told Israel Hayom newspaper on Tuesday: "I am very happy to report that the process of stabilising relations with Israel is at its height."

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Guaido is trying to pull an Trump move of restoring ties with Israel by relocating Venezuela's embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. You can bet that Guaido didn't come up with that idea on his own.

Its rather ironic how far and wide the tentacles of pushing Israel's influence in South America is becoming.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
Guaido is trying to pull an Trump move of restoring ties with Israel by relocating Venezuela's embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. You can bet that Guaido didn't come up with that idea on his own.

Its rather ironic how far and wide the tentacles of pushing Israel's influence in South America is becoming.

Trump did not move the capitol
It has always been Jerusalem
And , officially , Trump did not move the embassy. Bill Clinton did. Then Obama.
Guaido is going to reverse all the bad sh__ from before.
Turned their backs on Israel in favor of a bunch of nomad terrorists who have been kicked out of most Middle Eastern countries for that one reason

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Too much in one location
Gangrenous

edit on 2/13/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I wonder how far this is going to go? It may be similar to Lybia, Ukraine, or Syria.

The fact that he just declared himself president and opened his country to a forign invasion is quite telling.

When it comes to war it will be the people of the country who suffer the most.

That the rest of the South American countries sit on their hands and allow such things to happen is quite telling.

The stakes are global dominance in my opinion and we see two sides forming those with the USA/EU and those with Russia and China.

I guess those two countries are all thats left of the BRICS alliance.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Seems irrelevant considering he isn't the President.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

He already knows he's in. The US has been putting things into place for a while now. It's not if, it's when.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

So basically he's trying to cozy-up to America by saying he will be Israel's best friend...

Nobody finds it wierd that israel has so much power over American politics...

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Ohanka

He already knows he's in. The US has been putting things into place for a while now. It's not if, it's when.

Seems like he is screaming, "America, I'll gladly be your puppet" I'll forgo any sovereignty you wish me to!

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Bias to Israel much? Keep bowing down to israel like the states that are made to take a loyalty oath.

The capital was a hot button topic and trump did nothing but add fuel to the fire.

Deny ignorance? No, you can't use that phrase if you're a zealot for israel.

Palestinians are nomad terrorists who should be shot in the groin, imprisoned, homes stolen, and peace protesters shot/killed? .. Only people who hate others think like that..

Like Omar said, Israel has been hypnotizing America.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Seems irrelevant considering he isn't the President.

In everything but name, he already is the president. Maduro's only friends at this point are Russia, China, Cuba, and Iran. Pretty much everyone else has turned their backs on him. He's been selling Venezuela's gold as fast as he can, and the fact that Russia sent in a team of mercenaries to protect him suggests that Maduro might not even have the loyalty of the military any longer.
edit on 13-2-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Unfortunately It seems Israel infiltrated much of America's gov, at least that's how i see it.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Turkey has well. His gov really isnt in danger, much of the western countries are acting like bunch of puppet states to America. Remember before the war in Iraq?

No European Countries tried to prevent the war from happening, European countries refused on joining but none prevented America/Britain from destroying Iraq.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Gothmog

Bias to Israel much? Keep bowing down to israel like the states that are made to take a loyalty oath.

The capital was a hot button topic and trump did nothing but add fuel to the fire.

Deny ignorance? No, you can't use that phrase if you're a zealot for israel.

Palestinians are nomad terrorists who should be shot in the groin, imprisoned, homes stolen, and peace protesters shot/killed? .. Only people who hate others think like that..

Like Omar said, Israel has been hypnotizing America.

No bias here
I just know history
Unfortunately , some don't and cry bias

Word up
Research
Learn
Deny Ignorance as I just have.

new topics

top topics

join