It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italy's Government Under a Hail of Criticism in EU Parliament

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
As stated above, this has nothing to do with immigration and everything to do with Italy’s meeting with the leaders of the yellow vests, and their refusal to validate the coup in Venezuela. They dress it up as an immigration issue to try to legitimize their chastising Italy, but it’s all about them refusing to toe the line.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

why the left still calling this 'out of fear' ?

A very small amount of people who are against this illegal invasion is actually affraid. The vast majority is angry...

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: szino9

I can understand fear. Anger? Angry about what, why, at whom?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
The message by the EU Parliament and EU to the Italian people and Italy is that they cant refuse nor deny the African/Arab migrants.
The EU Parliament nor its members doesn't care what the people think and what is happening in the EU Parliament by the EU lunching its criticism because of Italy's opposition to migrants just further proves that narrative.

The EU wants to change the demographics of Europe.
By doing so they don't care what the people say or think about that issue.

And Italy doesn't give a squat what the EU says.

Most people have no idea that Italy is ruled by the biggest cartel, in the world. There is the government that is put in place, basically the puppet government, and then there is the "Black hand", which runs the show.

There was a refugee ( African) that made a home, in a small southern tourist town of Italy, and was living off of the Italian governments hand-outs, but also decided to deal drugs.

During high-noon, in the main street, where everyone could see, the "Black hand" air-conditioned his brains, and left him lying there. The local, and Federal police were called in, they leisurely took a report, as people walked by. It was a message to foreigners trying to change things, and that the Italians handle things in a much different way.

Italians are warm-hearted people, but if someone comes in and tries to make trouble, it typically doesn't go through due-process, especially if they are foreigners.
edit on 13-2-2019 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I can understand fear. Anger? Angry about what, why, at whom?

being used against your will? Being forced to accept things that you are fundamentally against of, yet the ones making decisions for you, refuse to acknowledge your opinions? While you are free to have those opinions towards them and they supposed to listen to you and work for you, not for themselves?

maybe its not like you, in that case I am happy for you...

I don't understand fear but I understand anger

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Ah I see, you're not schizophrenic like the rest. You are aware that you're being told it's a democracy, but nobody acts like it's one.
I understand that. But than the migration issue is just a symptom of something much more substantially foul. No?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Ah I see, you're not schizophrenic like the rest. You are aware that you're being told it's a democracy, but nobody acts like it's one.
I understand that. But than the migration issue is just a symptom of something much more substantially foul. No?

yes I can agree with that. It is a symptom of something that was tolerated so far but now it has overstepped a line and could be the cause of the fall of this tyranny hidden in the skin of so called democracy...

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

But what do people fleeing their tyranny have to do with that?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Where ever they are fleeing from must be gender selective in their tyrannising

because they appear to be mostly fit young men who are fleeing.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheiaWhere ever they are fleeing from must be gender selective in their tyrannising

because they appear to be mostly fit young men who are fleeing.

It's all a done deal between the big corps and government combined with population explosion and a general idleness in capitalist working class populations to do the dirty work. Anywhere you go on Planet Earth blacks do the work and whites lazily sit back, now it's happeneing inEurope and that's just normal

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I heard that before in the exact opposite way, the black males are all lazy and the white females do all the work. How is that possible?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Look around you evry where Peoples..................... Whites are fat andf lazy these days, anywhere you go on Planet Earth whites run the show and blacks do all the work. It's just the way it happens and after living in Normanton you must have seen it too

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

What are African Male Migrants fleeing from again? when their countries in Africa aren't having a major war like in Yemen or Libya?

Many of these African migrants aren't Libyan.
Yet MSM lies falsely refers them as Libyan Migrants when in fact they aren't Libyan.

NGO ships that have being bringing these African Migrants to Europe have being claiming that that these migrants are also with children yet their own videos and images disprove that theory.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
Luxembourg and these Faux humanitarians are free to house illegal migrants in their own backyards.

Except they don't. They house them in poor neighbourhoods, satellite estates at the peripheries of major conurbations and economically depressed towns.

originally posted by: pikestaff
Its all well and nice that politicians want to help migrants, just who pays for the housing/clothing/feeding of the migrants? NOT the policians is it, no, the person in the street, trying to feed their families, cloth their families, and house their families under enough taxation as it is, without more taxation to feed/clothe/house migrants as well.

Then local employers favour migrant workers over the locals who naturally begin to develop antipathy toward the in-comers.

originally posted by: szino9
why the left still calling this 'out of fear' ?

A very small amount of people who are against this illegal invasion is actually affraid. The vast majority is angry...

And who can blame them?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: teapot

Except they don't. They house them in poor neighbourhoods, satellite estates at the peripheries of major conurbations and economically depressed towns.

Lol!!!! Luxembourg doesn't have the same immigration policies as the rest of

the EU..... nor the hospitality of the generous Frau Merkle ......

The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is a country of immigration. '
'

The steps regarding entry and residence vary according to the country of origin of the person wishing to settle in Luxembourg.

Nationals from a country outside the European Union must, where appropriate, produce a visa and a residence permit (autorisation de séjour) in addition to their travel document.

Very selective not exactly welcoming to the middle eastern, Syrian Libyan and

Africans that Angela Merkle opened the EU arms to with "you are ALL welcome"

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: teapot

Exactly the elitists and politicians whom are bringing these African/Arab Migrants always try to push them into the poor/ Middle Class neighbourhoods. But never in the rich tourist areas.

Because if tourist areas are hit with the massive waves of African Migrants camping out in tents or living on the streets. Tourism would be heavily impacted.

Tourists might noticed a few walking down their area but not all.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Merkel and all the other leaders who make these arbitrary decisions are all NIMBYS.

They then cast judgement, with insults, to the people who's neighbourhoods migrants are allocated to and who then voice concerns about how their areas are changing, often for the worse with higher crime rates etc.

In the UK, this is an historical policy. For instance, Asian immigration throughout the 70's/80's/90's, were sent to northern England. Same thing happens all over Europe.

I had a look at Luxembourg's policy, makes sense to me. Especially how tax haven countries like Luxembourg

In fact the tax haven of Luxembourg is considered to be the second largest banking centre on the European continent. Offshore banking in the tax haven of Luxembourg gained momentum in the 1970’s. Today as banking center tax haven Luxembourg has branches for most of the world’s leading financial institutions.
www.taxhavens.biz...

can take this approach, when countries that are experiencing economic recession such as Italy

Italy has fallen into recession after its economy shrank by 0.2 per cent in the final three months of 2018.

Gross domestic product in the eurozone‘s third-largest economy fell 0.2 per cent between October and December, following a 0.1 per cent decline in the third quarter, Italy’s national statistics office ISTAT reported on Thursday.
www.independent.co.uk...
are expected to accept and permanently settle any migrants that alight there, where the NIMBY issue prevails and migrants are sent to live in the poorer urban areas.

edit on 15/2/2019 by teapot because: add

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk

Because if tourist areas are hit with the massive waves of African Migrants camping out in tents or living on the streets.

Indeed. I have not recently been to London so cannot comment on what is happening there. I now live in East Anglia and have recently been to Cambridge and Norwich, both quite touristy and certainly, both attract a lot of shoppers. In neither city did I see any Arab, African any other foreign national living on the streets. The only visible street sleepers are white British. See lots of foreigners selling the Big Issue, have not seen a Brit doing so for ages.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
The Italian government and presidency are putting up since more than 1 year, an incredible show of Vampirism and Pedo-rings to unprecedented levels using secret Service mental manipulation and MKULTRA derived techniques in what recently became known as the "Angels and Demons" investigation, which revealed a blatant intelligence set up MKULTRA child torture, abuses and psychological manipulation.

When the investigators where getting too close to the highest state institutions in Rome including at Quirinale, the intel dumped a small sect, to protect the highest level of Child abuse, torture, pedophilia, MKULTRA mind control etc... etc...
edit on 15-7-2019 by Flanker86 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join