It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Hated Lesbian In Baltimore Explains Why She Got Fired From LGBTQ Commission

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The Trans Mafia strikes again.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: justdust

I've heard both.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I read a very well written article by a homosexual man.

He was so revolted by "gay"culture - drugs, promiscuity etc that he no longer wanted to call himself gay.

So he chose to call himself 'queer'.

The LGB moment was created by pedophiles, so was sex change surgery and the invention of trans.

It's not hard to find this info online.

Trans culture says sex doesn't exist. Why then, do they dress and mimic their idea of the opposite sex.

If sex doesn't exist, why remove children's sex organs?

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
The scary part here is that a city has a commission to make sure people use only "approved words" .

Well we have a gay niece in a family my wife was adopted into and a gay friend from HS that will have to tell me because I will not presume to much until I talk to them. So far, I haven't heard a word on this matter but haven't seen them since the NYear. Our HS friend is in the medical field and I will want to hear from him because the gals will probably be with Beck here.
edit on 14-2-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino
Of course we should not subject children to treatments and changes without them knowing what it means. This is just common sense and has always been common sense.

The issue is the counter part to this - religion.

Subjecting children to ideas, ceremonies and even mutilations that can and do affect them for the rest of their lives, has been around and ok for centuries.

You cannot limit one without the other, they are linked and those in power know this. It's a touchy subject because if one is brainwashing then so is the other one. If one is immoral then so is the other one. No easy solution without touching religion and religious rights as well, and those are protected.

Seems to me, circumcision of men works well to prevent infections and spread disease and enhances the pleasure for most. Doing that to women most certainly IS mutilation and it ruins their enhancement. Very cruel to just be a piece of human meat IMO.
edit on 14-2-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I disagree. I'm not circumcised and never had any issues with the love making, pleasure, ability to last or disease. (Have a wash ya'll)
I'm of the mind if we weren't meant to have it we wouldn't be born with it.

It is kind of funny though that as most men who are circumcised have been so since infants how would they know if it enhances their pleasure or not?

What have they got to compare it with? Pretty sure few of them have had sex before it being babies and all, and as for those who were circumcised as adults, well like anything sexual, different strokes for different folks. Some might be more number and go longer, but most male sexual pleasure comes from ejaculation which is dependent on things like the quantity of fluid and the force at which it releases.

Like female mutilation is for the man, male mutilation is for the female. It extends her pleasure, not his.

Either way it is a unnatural thing, just as female body modification is.
If one is bad, then all must be. Babies cannot consent regardless of gender. They do not understand what is happening to them and the repercussions of it.
It's only normal to them as they have grown up with it. Known no different.

Most circumcision I know of is for religious reasons. Most of the remainder is cultural, I know a lot of Americans for example who are not Jewish, but are circumcised because of reasons like "My daddy, and his daddy etc. were circumcised" or because "Mommy thought a natural penis looked weird because she's only seen skinned ones".
Those kinds of things.
The times I have heard of circumcision because of disease are extremely rare.

Here in Australia having a foreskin is more the norm than not. So yeah culture plays a lot as with most things. Nature sure as hell has no part in it.

So yes it is mostly cosmetic. As is much of female circumcision. The reasons to explain why it should be done are just excuses to justify it.

So for women the problem is it destroying their ability to experience sexual pleasure?
I could make the same arguments of why it is okay to do so as for males.
It'll enhance their pleasure as they won't orgasm as fast and get too sensitive.
Less folds nooks and crannies surely means better hygiene as less places for germs and bacteria to breed.
(And well women are more prone to such things than males from what I know.)

As it seems to usually involve completely destroying a females ability to get sexual pleasure though, would it be okay if we removed all the labias, but left their clitoris and 'g-spot' intact?
That way they can be slightly deadened but still capable of climaxing?
Would that be okay?
If that is not okay then why is it okay to do so to a male?

Kind of weird how in this world of equality for all, we're still less caring when it comes to males being mutilated and abused.
That those who are horrified at baby girls getting sliced and diced are a-ok with and will even justify baby boys going under the knife.

It's hypocrisy. How about we just stop abusing kids of both genders on all levels?

How about if my beliefs are kids should have their pinkies removed, because my god says all people should be four fingered like The Simpsons?

Is that okay? I mean having no little fingers won't harm their sex lives......

Seriously where do we draw a damn line?

It really comes down to such thinking as a man molesting girls is bad, but young men should be happy when a middle aged lady rapes them......

Who the hell has any right to mutilate anyone for any reason regardless of the logic?

For me personally anyone who circumcises male children is just as #ing evil as anyone who circumcises female ones.
edit on 14-2-2019 by AtomicKangaroo because: typos and words. more in their, there, they're no doubt.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Funny that I have never heard of it being illegal for accidentally calling a Doctor "Mr". Or saying Miss instead of Mrs.

Say it wrong to a trans person then the hammer comes down.

Humans suck!

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SamWells
The left must be delicious. Because it cant stop eating itself lol!

You gave me a good laugh with that one. It's funny because it's true.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Dont say ANYTHING offensive. She looks like the type that would single handedly shut this site down.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join