It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baron Trump's Marvelous Underground Journey 1893

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
What this could mean is that Baron will eventually get access to a time machine. Please, please let be after mr. trump passes, a i have no desire to live in Biff World.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: pheonix358

Or here is a wild conspiracy for you.

Young Donald reads the book that is in his father's library.

An older Donald later names his son Barron.

Nah... that's crazy.

Let's stick with the time machine... and aliens, of course.

Easily possible answer.

One of the many possibilities.

But that answer is not a fun answer.

What many can't see is the fact that around 120 years have elapsed since publication of the books and some are assuming the systems we have in place now, were in place then and that is certainly not true.

If the book was on the shelves when everything was converted to digital, it was given all the numbers and such that it needed, no questions asked.

P

If you wanted the fun answer, DJT's crazy uncle used the time machine the aliens gave him to plant the book in his brother's library.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

Nah... that's crazy.

Not possible... Donald read? Perhaps he saw the movie.

The Wharton School graduate, so I'm assuming he can read.

Not like he could do an athletic scholarship, what with those bone spurs and all...

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Nah... that's crazy.

But the author also wrote a 2nd book titled "The Last President".

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

Very true but as always you have to read the book to understand what is in it.

Interesting times.

From my POV, how many co-incidences do you need before you open your eyes and see reality?

P

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Books were written as MKUKTRA programming tools to program Trump.

Trumps Uncle had the time machine, or at least Tesla's blue prints.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Huh, thats actually a good description of what could have happened.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: just2cents

Thank you!

With the advanced planning that we know has happened, this is an actual possibility.

P

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Has this been confirmed, in this or any case? I see it as very plausible, more so than time trumps, but has it been confirmed?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: just2cents

Has this been confirmed, in this or any case? I see it as very plausible, more so than time trumps, but has it been confirmed?

No it has not and since we are talking about a long time ago, I can't see how one can be sure at this point of history.

The only real way would be to investigate places such as The Library of Congress to find incongruities.

P

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Ok, bear with me. I have a bit of a different take. From what I understand, time travel is theoretically possible. In fact, a few years ago, a virtual experiment was done that simulated sending photons back in time. I can't think of his name, but there was a an episode of "Through The Wormhole" that showed atoms can be in two different places at the same time.

What if time travel is a reality? What if it happens naturually. But, unlike science fiction, it is only information on a quantum level that is able to traverse time working like some kind of cosmic sonar - constantly pinging back and and forth to and from the future. Maybe the future is where some ideas come? Some dreams? Deja-vu? Some prophesies? Perhaps the information gets garbled in the transit or our minds aren't equipped to decipher the info properly so only bits and pieces come through.

In the case of Baron Trump or The Last President, perhaps Ingersol unconciously picked up certain names or places, but not necessarily the full context. Maybe certain events like 9/11, for example, have such a strong emotional weight to them that they create a large ripple effect backwards in time. Sub-conciously people pick up on these waves and unconsciously use these "thoughts" in artwork, books, films like Back To The Future, or shows like The Simpsons.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: matthewg

I like that concept.

Very similar to this one ...

Some Authors are telepathic on certain frequencies and pick up real events but via their subconscious mind and they eventually turn it into a book.

So ... if Anne McCaffrey was a receiving telepath ... then ... PERN is real.

Yay!

P

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros

originally posted by: Anathros
When a book is published it receives a copyright date that can be traced to that specific book, much like a serial number. What you're saying just wouldn't work in the real world. Your idea would never pass the sniff-test of any bibliophile out there... sorry.

A copyright date? So where is this great record of copyright date kept please?

Have you checked it (if it exists)?

All that information would have been on the library card when it went digital and therefore carried on to today.

P

The Library of Congress is a great start. It's invaluable for all things related to the publication of books. I know it's hard to believe but copyright laws were originally made for books. Yes, if there is a copyright and date (which there is) it's author had the right to take legal ramifications against anyone selling copied versions of their work and the information can be tracked down..can you guess where?

I'm not saying this theory makes sense so just calm down preemptively... But, couldn't the records you have mentioned also be faked?

Wait would really put a nail in this coffin is to find mentions of people having read or seen the book in past periodicals.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I will say, this is an interesting theory which I had not previously considered! SnF

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

a reply to: CosmicAwakening

Very true but as always you have to read the book to understand what is in it.

Interesting times.

From my POV, how many co-incidences do you need before you open your eyes and see reality?

P

The coincidences dont always necessarily do that for me. They don't always let me see what reality is, but they do tell me that the reality presented is not as it seems, so, that's a start.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Don't forget about Walter Trump.
😉

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLorax
Books were written as MKUKTRA programming tools to program Trump.

Trumps Uncle had the time machine, or at least Tesla's blue prints.

Ok sounds like the Sci fi channel can get to work on this. That would be an awesome TV series to run it out.

Truth our not truth, it doesn't matter because Sci Fi is what the world will label that story.

And of course anything is likely until you know for sure. Until then we ask is it probable?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The book says November 3 will be the day of uprising by the left. Election Day is Nov 3 this year. Another coincidence?
edit on 7-2-2020 by HUSARIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Nah... that's crazy.

The problem with this idea is that this is only one of MANY Trump related media from the past and that book has MANY more similarities than just the name. The author also wrote another book called The Last President about an outsider who wins the presidency and has a man named Pence in his cabinet, which are just a couple of samples of the very specific similarities. There's another book from the 1800's about a man named Trump who has a friend named Clinton.

You think the Baron Trump books are crazy, watch this.

www.reddit.com...

The reason for this imo is that his presidency always was destined to happen and that stuff is in the ether and people just pull from the ether when they create, not knowing what they are pulling from.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
This is like reading a book where someone name Patel lived in India then owned a #ty motel in America. OMG I KNOW SOMEONE NAMED PATEL WHO LIVED IN INDIA AND NOW OWNS A # MOTEL IN CANADA HOW FUKKIN SIMILAR!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join