It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Target app price change scam

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: JAGStorm

Hate them. My daughter almost died from an allergic reaction in the store first day on the job. She was a teenager and they refused to help her or let her leave. She called me and I said leave - now. By the time she got to the hospital she stopped breathing. They took no responsibility for her almost dying. No one in my family shops there and it has been over a decade.

So glad she left!! That is crazy!

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Happened to me at WalMart as well. Since then I always keep my GPS, Bluetooth and WiFi off. I bought a new phone since then called "Essential Phone". It came with almost zero bloatware. I haven't enabled Google or anything. This is the way I'm going from here on out... Though, I've never been fond of apps and I dont use them. On this phone, there are even fewer apps.

Unfortunately, there will not be a newer version of this phone. It was a one time deal. But... I love this phone!

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Amazon does something similar. They change the price according to where you live.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: VforVendettea
Amazon does something similar. They change the price according to where you live.

Absolutely they do.

Try this the next time you're shopping on Amazon: go get some prices on a few items, and then change your geographic location in your browser. Close and restart your browser.

Now go back into Amazon and look up the same items. Often different prices.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join