It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cory Booker says This Planet Simply Can’t Sustain People Eating Meat

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
i bet the knucklehead doesn't realize some of the fertilizer needed to grow his veggies is made from petroleum.

We'll just have to institute poop quotas like NoKo.
www.visiontimes.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Spartacus was not a vegan!

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I had to subsist on protein powder for a while once. It *sucked*. Lousy texture ... lousy flavor ... just horrid.

Try Gold Standard double chocolate whey protein. I mix mine with ice and water and it is like drinking a rich chocolate milk. I thought the Jay Robb stuff was tasty, but GS somehow manages to taste far better while being about 20% cheaper.

How is that for people who don't want to eat? Having a hard time giving a damn about cooking anything and if I could whip up a shake to keep the stomach in check that would work.

Protein takes time to digest and satiates hunger, so I reckon it would work well as a meal replacement, too.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I bet Booker thinks he's a "con-uh-sewer" 😎

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

smh. I'm having smoked lamb ribs with mashed potatoes and fresh homemade bread just because I like it!

Anyone here give a care?

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I hope that concept comes around soon. I'm Pescetarian, and my wife bought me a couple of Beyond Burgers for the first time.. Cant wait.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I am convinced we are slowly being cohorced by the UN to accept insects in our diets

The United Nations says we should be eating insects

The actual UN report is linked in the article dated 2013.

There is an insect farm raising fly larva for cattle in my area. I imagine they could be used for human consumption when they successfuly remove meat from our diet under the guise of sustainably and of course climate change
$300M insect farm in Balzac

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
As a vegan, I'll say this. Eating meat isn't the issue, that's up for a whole other debate to those who want to have it.
But the # these factory farms are doing to the land is out of hand. We bail these same companies out. It takes 1 acres' worth of grass to feed 1 cow for a year I don't know how many cows are alive now, but they kill about 18,000 a day, so I'd assume that's a whole lot of cows alive and that's a whole lot of acres needed to feed those cows.

Our population grows faster every year. If we need to keep growing grain for these animals, where are we going to put the people?

Smithfield (the Chinese owned company that we may or may not have given $240,000 in a bailout recently, oddly enough, no definitive answer comes up when researching that) has been sued to the tune of $500,000,000 by the residents of North Carolina because of what their factories have done to the land. I've been to Tar Heel to check it out for myself, if you want to know what Hell smells like, I'd assume that place is it.

The sh!t lagoons behind these farms aren't good. I don't care where you stand on climate change, those pools are f*cking up the land that surrounds them.

I'm down for knockin' the Dems and Libs as much as anyone else, but as someone who grew up in the woods of Maine and appreciates the land our country has to offer, I really hate to see it destroyed by literal sh!t. Especially when it's other countries coming in and doing it. There's no excuse for that.

Our oceans aren't doing much better, but I have the feeling that despite the link I put up in support of that, it'll be lambasted.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Bottom line, if you want to eliminate all bacon off the face of the planet. . . vote for a democrat.

*boom*

#TruthBomb

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
If you feed cows ground beef will they get mad cow disease more often?
edit on 2/12/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Cory Booker says This Planet Simply Can’t Sustain People Eating Meat

"Goth says This Planet Simply Can't Sustain Cory Booker Speaking on People Eating Meat"
What a UN Globalist "foot" kisser he turned out to be

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
If you feed cows ground beef will they get mad cow disease more often?

No.

Prion disease is caused by feeding cows meal ground up with cow brains.

FYI

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
So let's see ...

Democrats platform for 2020:

NO money. NO food. NO guns. NO babies. NO travel. NO heat ...

Is there anything we will be allowed to have?

Oh wait ... that's right ... AOC says we'll all be Zimbabwe-style billionaires which takes us all back to NO money ...

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

First they came for our money.
Then they tried to take our gun rights
But I be damned if I am going to let them heathens those idolists who worship the craven cow hrs or that cult of the big eared obamcist take my damn steak.
I draw this line and will let them go no further .
If they chose to cross this line than God have mercy on their souls.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I don't trust this guy! He said he had been to the moon and alien planets and all kinds of weird, I'll bet he just wants to take all the cows to space to feed the goddamn aliens.

#VoteNoToAliens

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

This is the best thing that has ever happened to Newark NJ:

Booker may not be as bad as you think.

edit on 12-2-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

It's one thing if I decide to use insects as an occasional variety in my food, but it's another if they force the issue, take away everything else, and then tell me they didn't just piss on my leg.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Eating eggs doesn’t align with his spirit. I wonder what his stance on abortion is.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
This is kinda racists, I was told there were several million Buffalo running around here about 150 years ago. Were their farts sweeter somehow?

I do have to agree about eating fowl abortions though I love me some bison ribeye...

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think it is a slow but subtle march here and probably worlwide. Hopefully not in my lifetime. Our government signed on to Agenda 2030 but in reality no one seems to be aware. We sign everthing UN.
Our farmers seem to under attack from growing grain to beef by an ever growing amount of activists and environmentalists. No doubt backed by UN reports like this.

. According to the UN Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), meat and dairy production alone now generates more greenhouse gas emissions than all the world’s transport combined.

Much of the greenhouse gas emissions generated by industrial livestock occur indirectly, through the production of grains to feed to animals that then get fed to humans. In 2010, about one-third of all cereals on Earth went to animal feed, and the FAO predicts this figure will reach 50 percent by 2050. More feed means more land under cultivation. And feed crops like soybean, maize, and sorghum are usually grown with chemical fertilizers, themselves another potent source of greenhouse gas emissions.

I think it is only a matter of time. "Crickets" with that?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join