It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

El Chapo Guzmán found guilty on all counts in US trial

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Will he? I'm not 100% sure he will. I would figure due to his history of escape..he will be put in a supermax, not a cushy/fun place in any way.

It is if you are a hermit
and like the quiet life and reading books and are as savvy as El chapo you will know that freedom is all in the mind

Last time i was in a super max visiting you would not believe the number of stunningly beautiful women there
all behind bars in a mens high security prison , who would have thought eh

And with the amounts of medication i am on i did the rock star tour.
Chemical Fridays

El chappo will be having a party somewhere you don't know about , while old farm boy has a double maybe vodka or what ever and we will never know about it . People like him walk in and out of jail like a ghost or a willing double in life .

Scrolled red here in a B & B Not this gent lucky

He changes hairline and beard at will alike a lord of war boasts of paying a hundred million dollar$ bribe to a Mayor and you don't hang him like Saddam or Qaddafi .

I must send the movie Revolver to him

edit on 13/2/2019 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Give him a cell with Hillary

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   
So, a couple things...

This dude is almost certainly going to Florence, which is no 'Club Fed' by a long stretch. And, he ain't gettin' out of that place...period. We worked on that place when it was being built and let me tell you, it's no cake walk. No one (and I mean NO ONE) escapes from Florence. It's like Alcatraz on nuclear steroids. It's designed in such a way that no amount of power or influence will ever get someone out. Florence has a one-way door; once you go in you don't ever come out. None of el chapo's tricks will work there. There won't be any tunnels, or corrupt guards, no prison population to mingle with...just nothing. Florence is truly escape "proof".

All that said, there's one thing about Florence which works to the public's disadvantage. Because there is such limited human contact, few people know if you're really there or not. It wouldn't surprise me in the least to find out there are many high ranking politicians who are on el chapo's payroll particularly in places like California, and that these people's lives have been "cramped" by his incarceration. You can bet your bottom dollar there will be a serious undertow to keep him OUT of Florence. So the media and the justice system could make a bunch of noise about him being sentenced there, but he never actually shows up...and no one would ever really know for sure. Because once you're "in" at Florence, you're "IN for LIFE".

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

#FreeShorty

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
a reply to: gortex

He will have a cushy life behind bars with all the case and fame he has

Maybe in Mexico not at the Super max in Colorado

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I give him three months before he succeeds in escaping again, this time maybe an imposter who looks just like him will be found dead, even dental records can be forged, people can be bought.

I hope ur joking. He's in the US now not Mexico. He's headed to Florence Colorado ADX supermax. He's done.

www.google.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I wonder where this guy will live when he gets out in a couple months?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join