It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All In The Timing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
So here we are on February 12, 3 days ahead of the 15th deadline and there is a deal that includes a little border fencing that despite efforts in the meeting still has to pass the House and the Senate to face a possible Trump Veto...

Also today, El Chapo is sentenced to life for Drug Smuggling et al that Trump claims a full border wall would help prevent. Fresh in the minds of people, Trump can cite El Chapo as an example in order to veto the deal to get his wall.

All in the timing indeed. And currently the MSM is running alerts on El Chapo, unwittingly serving Trump’s interests just like his mocking in 2016...

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
If Mexico pushes back against asset seizures of Guzman than it indicates that the Mexican government is pro cartel. If Mexico offers Guzman finances for rectification of cartel activities than it indicates that the Mexican government is moving forward with the help of the U.S. instead.

A push back on Mexico going forward will yield a future U.S. military occupation of Mexico. It is in the best interest of all North Americans that the governments on either side of the border starts working together, because opposing agendas will result in problems much larger than any wall could cause or stop...

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban
If Mexico pushes back against asset seizures of Guzman than it indicates that the Mexican government is pro cartel. If Mexico offers Guzman finances for rectification of cartel activities than it indicates that the Mexican government is moving forward with the help of the U.S. instead.

A push back on Mexico going forward will yield a future U.S. military occupation of Mexico. It is in the best interest of all North Americans that the governments on either side of the border starts working together, because opposing agendas will result in problems much larger than any wall could cause or stop...

War with Mexico ?
Naw , that has already been a done deal
Twice

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

Allowing endless caravans of migrants....even aiding them is enough for me to say fu to mexico.

And i would postulate that the guz had enough dosh to pay for 20 walls. So THAT is hoe the tman is gonna get Muxico to pay for the wall. 4d chess baby!!!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

So trump can site Guzman as more reason for da wall. Did you ever look to see how Guzman escaped from jail?

Wait for it...

a tunnel.

In fact 2 were made as the first one went to the wrong cell.

too funny

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

The common people of Mexico are beautiful people, and some of the most compassionate humans on the planet. Hatred and anger towards a culture for what a small percentage have acted upon leads to nothing but unwelcome divide. The U.S. is by no means an innocent party with the dismay on the border.

Any government that goes unchecked in representing the common person as a primary foundation for even 20 years undoubtedly breeds and births corruption. Governments on both sides of the border or wall have long NOT been representing the thoughts and beliefs on the common person.

4D chess is an accurate statement to say the least. Especially if they find Nieto with 100,000,000...

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

I may have not addressed it directly, but I was talking about their government...the same government that has enslaved the country to the cartels. Hell, ya can't even go to Cancun anymore.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

I get it more clearly now... and I agree.

Clarity seems important in world and forum where readers and posters feel that Guzman's granted/bought trips down a few Mexican tunnels somehow relates to wall funding ideology...

Nobody is digging under a digital wall with how sensitive and undetectable the latest technologies of sensor systems are.
edit on 12-2-2019 by ttobban because: spelling

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Trump can cite El Chapo

Not a smart idea considering that el chapo proved in more than one way that the cartels can easily get around a wall.

Did you even watch the trial? He had his on submarine.

I bet trump didn't watch it it ether and might foolishly try and use him as an example of walls working.....
edit on 12-2-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join