It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate committee finds no russian collusion

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

Yeah. I think they are so afraid they have no ability to be creative anymore.
Whatever crimes they commit they blame on Trump.

He's hasn't gone through the rituals. They are afraid he will put an end to their crime spree.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Obama's IRS would have found something before all of this.

If a tax return wasn't on the up and up, it would have been leaked at the very least.

It is, and always has been, a fabrication built on opposition research acquired from Russian sources.

But muh Russian colluuuuusion. Hypocrisy.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
An investigation done by non-investigators? No thanks. I'll wait until the Federal Bureau of INVESTIGATION is done with theirs.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

I was going to say something about this, but you covered it pretty well. There are two major types of evidence both of which are admissible in court. Direct evidence and circumstantial evidence. The fact that they specifically say direct evidence is highly suspicious to me, and leads me to believe that the GOP is trying to throw some meat to the base while being misleading. Virtually all of what I've seen and suspect 90% of what could come out in a final draft of the report would be classified under circumstantial evidence.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth

Sweety the GOP found nothing because they didnt want to find anything

Lets get real here. Mueller is doing his job quite well.

All those people guilty and in jail or waiting to go to jail.

House - No collusion
Senate - No collusion
Mueller - not a single indictment for Russian collusion

Not sure it can be much clearer.
You need to move with the times - your liberal friends have already moved to Saudi Arabian collusion...

They will never accept the results, just like the elections.

Saw a preview article in a site that the woman from The View already said that they can never accept Muller's results. According to them, Muller indicted Trump associates, which to them means he's guilty too.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RetsuUnohana

As long as "they" remain on the losing side, their thoughts mean very little.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The sad thing is just today I watched an interview where the person basically said about Trump "who cares what they just said, he is still a Russian asset"
This reminded me of....

“If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”

Adolf Hitler

That's exactly what MSM has done ever since Trump won, in a rare moment of honesty CNN Van Jones called it what it always has been a "Nothing Burger". Yet those in the left echo chamber loves hearing it, thinking he will be impeached because he is the Manchurian candidate from Russia.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Haha, and of course Mother Jones is reporting the opposite of actual facts.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Now it's time to investigate who started this fabricated story that was nothing but a waste of money.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RetsuUnohana

As long as "they" remain on the losing side, their thoughts mean very little.

They dont mean anything, but it shows the mentality of the left/TDS. Which we all knew was going to happen.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
They knew from Day 1 there was no Russian collusion and that they'd never find evidence for it.

The entire operation was to dig up dirt on political opponents and bankrupt them and destroy their lives.

USA is looking more like Germany 1930's thanks to the Liberals and their SS investigators.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I'm just gonna leave this here for the consideration of all the left leaning trump haters....eat your crow....again.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
www.nbcnews.com...
so I had posted this here before
but now that nbc says it perhaps some will listen...

You may be disappointed by the Mueller report
The special counsel operates under rules that severely constrain how much information can be made public.

Unless Mueller files a detailed indictment charging members of the Trump campaign with conspiring with Russia, the public may never learn the full scope of what Mueller and his team has found — including potentially scandalous behavior that doesn't amount to a provable crime.

they cheered on a process they did not understand

The reason: The special counsel operates under rules that severely constrain how much information can be made public. Those rules require that the special counsel's report to the attorney general be "confidential." And, while the attorney general is required to notify Congress about Mueller's findings, the rules say those reports must amount to "brief notifications, with an outline of the actions and the reasons for them."

the msm is getting them ready for the disappointment coming

Here is the sum total of what the rules say about a final report: "At the conclusion of the Special Counsel's work, he or she shall provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel."

when nbc is publishing this it is OVER

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Back in 2013 long before trump people in the RUS and KZ .gov were all talking about shillary - that's all I will say about that.
edit on 15-2-2019 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Want proof that ABC, NBC, CBS are Anti-America and therefore, enemies of We The People?

Major broadcast networks excluded from their evening news the results of the Senate Intelligence Committee investigation, which found no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Yet, in the past two years, the evening newscasts dedicated over 2,200 minutes, nearly fifth of their Trump-related reporting, to the Russia investigation, according to the right-leaning nonprofit Media Research Center (MRC), which went through coverage on ABC’s “World News Tonight,” the CBS “Evening News,” and the NBC “Nightly News” between Jan. 21, 2017 and Feb. 10, 2019.

“NBC’s failure to mention this on either Today or the Nightly News is especially egregious, since the story was broken by the network’s own Ken Dilanian on Feb. 12,” MRC stated in a Feb. 14 report.

After interviewing more than 200 witnesses and reviewing 300,000 pages of documents, the Senate Intelligence Committee has found no evidence of collusion between the 2016 presidential campaign of Donald Trump and the Russian government, according to both Democratic and Republican sources on the committee.
More at: www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
ENEMIES OF THE PEOPLE

The same networks that spent 2,202 minutes of collective airtime to push the Russia Collusion Media-Hoax, are refusing to cover the Senate Intelligence Committee bipartisan report, which found no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

More at: www.breitbart.com...

Excerpted from #2743 @ qmap.pub...

How do you know when the media is biased and pushing a knowingly false (fake) narrative?

Disinformation campaign designed to buy ‘them’ more time by attempting to ‘con’ enough people in order to remove the duly elected POTUS in order to ‘save’ themselves from prosecution.

Enemy of the People.
Q

edit on 2/16/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth

Sweety the GOP found nothing because they didnt want to find anything

Lets get real here. Mueller is doing his job quite well.

All those people guilty and in jail or waiting to go to jail.

Sweety...and I'll be nice...the reason there has been no "collusion" found nor "obstruction" un-earthed is because there is no evidence of either of these things. You are correct that Mueller has yet to conclude his investigation, but all signs point to him finding the same. Read around the net...listen to everyone from every side and you will likely come to the same conclusion. If the Dems thought he found something...why would they now start a new investigation(s)? Wouldn't that be a waste of time and money if Mueller had "the goods"?

While I can argue quite well how these investigations were illegal and a "witch hunt"...I won't. But every single person who has gone to jail, paid a fine, etc. did nothing with relation to "collusion" nor "obstruction" and there has been no evidence President Donald Trump was involved in any wrong doing. Sorry it doesn't fit what you WISH happened...but these are facts.

And please...before you praise Mueller or his investigation, consider this. He decided to look at a person and try to find a crime. This isn't legal. You need to suspect a crime and then investigate the person. But regardless...in his pursuit of this illegal act, he spoke to hundreds of people. He fed them questions some of which were "loaded" in that he thought they may forget, not remember, etc. When asked...and he was right they forgot...he charged them with perjury.

So allow me to give an example. "Sillyolme...have you ever committed a crime and if so when, where and what crime did you commit?" You say "No...never committed a crime." They find that you were driving 50 in a 40MPH zone. PERJURY! They find you got high...PERJURY! They find you claimed a deduction on your taxes greater than you should have...PERJURY! They find you sold something on Ebay and didn't claim the income...PERJURY.

THAT is what Mueller has done. Asked questions...proven not lies, but untruths and jailed the people, destroyed their lives, bankrupted them HOPING that one would give up info on Trump THAT DOESN'T EXIST! Who wouldn't save themselves if they could???

So I suggest...nicely...that you look outside the box others have placed you in and use that wonderful mind you have. Read, explore and learn and the truth will be made obvious.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Great post...just wanted to add. I read that the 22+ Million Dollar report may really...actually state nothing more than. "Investigation Complete."

That is all...nothing to see...Mueller goes off to enjoy his upgraded home and pool. It's a very nice new pool you paid for.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
This "investigation" has always been about protecting Obama and his former administration from being discovered for the crimes they committed. The predicate crime (the dossier) has never been explained as the reason for the reason they were investigating Trump. Yet, it was this intentionally falsified story that led to illegal FISA warrants and an attempt to overthrow a sitting POTUS.

That is treason.

Comey
McCabe
Strozk
Paige
Rosenstein

All are complicit in a coup attempt. The evidence is overwhelming.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join