It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Could lose 2020

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I would like to see that.
It sounds impressive.
Would it be served with cheetos?

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Cheeetos? Never mix cheetos with baked potatoes, you could get cottonmouth lockjaw.

Nah, I'll probably go juicy and do my truffle oil, brown sugar, seasalt n coffee pulled pork with a Dewars, honey-garlic sauce.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The polls were skewed to a political bias.

It's par for the course.

But all of the polls even those with a more right wing bias reach broadly the same conclusions.

Yet they're still wrong. Go figure.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

My guess is the race ends up the same as last time.

The dems win the popular vote by a few million while trump wins the electoral.

But it will be a smaller gap both ways.

Trump will lose the popular vote by less than he did last time and win the electoral by less.

It will be a much closer race all around.

Dems keep the house and tie up the senate though. Lame duck potus for four years after that.

Dem potus in 2024.

Repubs reeeeeeeee for four years while the new dem potus uses all those powers given to the presidency over the last four presidency's to ram through a ton of super lib ideas.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: thedigirati
When will the 2016 tears stop?

Of course the left wants the right to "stop talking like Trump will win"

It's like pouring beer salt on a papercut X_X

The cannot grasp how they lost an election they thought they rigged in their favor.

That is reality.

It is why President Trump will win again, fly over country is feed up with coastal lefty nonsense

I agree with you in so much that the Dems need to come out looking stronger and take Trump much more seriously than they did in 2020. I do however also think that it's important for Trumps supporters to remember that there is a possibility that he could lose the election.

There is also a possibility I'll win Billions from the lottery. I think it's way to soon considering we haven't gotten to watch the Democrats tear their own party apart yet in the primaries.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

If the Democrats want to win they cant base their campaign on "trump sucks

Have you been watching the dem hopefuls speeches?

A few of them aren't even saying trumps name any more.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

It all depends who the DNC puts up, I think Tulsi Gabbard can beat him, but she is the only one, she is progressive but also pulls Trump voters, I am seeing comments online that Trump Centrists that can't tolerate the lunacy of the far left would go for her. Also the MSM is already giving her the "Ron Paul" treatment, actually that is a good thing from my point of view.
When NBC/CNN attacks one the most credible members of the left, I pay attention, shows me the same deep state that opposed Trump is now doing it on the other side. Jimmy Dore likes her and he is one of the guys on the left I respect.

Gabbard verses Trump I agree with the OP she wins, but only her.
I base this on, can she bring back the Trump voter that voted for Obama twice in the swing states, I think she can.

Biden, Booker, Harris, Warren and that whole field have no chance against Trump in 2020, there is too much he can mobilize against them, Reddit and 4Chan are just priming their social media howitzers against them already. The swing states stay red especially if the economy stays healthy.
edit on 12-2-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

If the Democrats want to win they cant base their campaign on "trump sucks

Have you been watching the dem hopefuls speeches?

A few of them aren't even saying trumps name any more.

Yea, but they're saying other things like 70+% tax rate. Nobody is allowed to use cars, no planes, no personal doctors, no freedom, etc. That may sound great to the very small percentage of the far left. But to the rest of us it sounds as ridiculous as I just made it.
edit on 12-2-2019 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CeeWhizzle

His rally in Texas last night was a success and looked fun

O’Rourke Did about the same and he isn't even the potus.

Trump claimed there were 10,000 people in attendance at the El Paso County Coliseum. However, fire public information officer Enrique D. Aguilar told the El Paso Times that there were only 6,500 people in attendance, which is within the arena’s capacity. He noted that “it might be 10,000 with the people outside

However, an aide told the paper that about 7,000 attended O’Rourke’s march

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

I think he will win again.
He is an idiot that panders to a base of bigger idiots and they swallow it whole.

Thus calling the majority of US citizens, idiots.

You're wonderful..

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

My guess is the race ends up the same as last time.

The dems win the popular vote by a few million while trump wins the electoral.

But it will be a smaller gap both ways.

Trump will lose the popular vote by less than he did last time and win the electoral by less.

It will be a much closer race all around.

Dems keep the house and tie up the senate though. Lame duck potus for four years after that.

Dem potus in 2024.

Repubs reeeeeeeee for four years while the new dem potus uses all those powers given to the presidency over the last four presidency's to ram through a ton of super lib ideas.

So when you say win popular vote that was only 28% of the voting mass with Trump getting 27%. How do you rate the other 44% that didn't vote but could of? They seem to be digging Trump a lot more now...

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Nvm
edit on 12-2-2019 by alexpmi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Can any future candidate survive being Kavanaghed? Trump might win on that alone as he will already be put through the meat grinder, and if he survives that will put him so far ahead of anyone else as they step up to the meat grinder too.

edit on 12-2-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

(post by Ansuzrune removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

It way better in regards to things that count like attempted government accountability, and economics and pride in the country but it's way worse in regards to the amount of ignorant whining and entitlement going on.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

How do you rate the other 44% that didn't vote but could of?

They only mater if they vote.
I don't think we will see a a lot more people voting in 2020 then we normally do.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I don't understand how he could lose. I mean, anything is possible, but American's can't be that dumb, can they?

This country is kicking full-on ass right now. If you want a job, you can have a job.

BLS

The number of job openings reached a series high of 7.3 million on the last business day of December, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today.Over the month, hires and separations were little
changed at 5.9 million and 5.5 million, respectively. Within separations, the quits rate was unchanged at
2.3 percent and the layoffs and discharges rate was little changed at 1.1 percent. This release includes
estimates of the number and rate of job openings, hires, and separations for the nonfarm sector by
industry and by four geographic regions.

We need to be educating our mothers that, YES YOU CAN handle raising that child because the outlook is AWESOME!

Abortions should be zero.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

originally posted by: TinySickTears

I think he will win again.
He is an idiot that panders to a base of bigger idiots and they swallow it whole.

I can only imagine what you've swallowed whole.

Ummm...the diminutive of...Richard...?

YouSir

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

They only mater if they vote.
I don't think we will see a a lot more people voting in 2020 then we normally do.

They matter because are future votes... I think 2020 will be a big turnout one way or the other.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Meanwhile, I got about $2,000 LESS on my tax return this year compared to last year, with no changes to how I filed, or to withholdings.

If that sounds like kicking ass to you, I have some land to sell you.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join