It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Could lose 2020

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

originally posted by: PurpleFox
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Except, unlike American citizens, those people are NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE.

The mental gymnastics it takes to disagree with this simple premise is astounding.

What people?

Really, how long you going to play this game?

The ones playin the game are those who lump the whole lot together and deem them illegal.

What people is a very valid question when speaking about people who are not citizens.

There are several legal classifications of people other than citizens.

If someone says they commit crime that would not have been committed otherwise...that is a vague stereotypical statement.

From my point of view it is mainly the fault of creating a group called ice and then tying their hands. A more proper and effective measure would be to relinquish the ice duties to current law enforcement at a local level and let them do their job. Instead we put too much stock in federal agencies when we have been shown time after time that government at a federal level is a failure inmost cases.

Sure lets get people out who do not have any right to be here but let us not lump them in with asylum seekers and others that could be productive citizens.

If you have a problem with people taking money from the federal gov. in forms of welfare then advocate for a change in that policy but do not take out your anger over the failure of the federal government on people who are trying to work and have a productive life.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

You call people that disagree with you politically idiots.

Are you going to say you don't? Now I won't say that you personally do, but look at any of the hundreds of anti-dem threads on this board and you will see you trump supporters saying exactly that and worse...

Would you admit to calling dem supporters idiots or worse?

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Your post perfectly epitomises what I am talking about, is these absolute statements that just can't be backed up.

pot

I think that this time they are going to learn from that mistake.

meet kettle

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This race is over before it’s begun.
Trump is a two term president.

The democrat primaries are going to be hilarious.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

No he might be a two term president, he could be a two term president or he could get beat and be leaving office after his first term.

In your opinion he might be a two term president, you could say that in your opinion he will be a two term president because.....reasons am sure you have...

But it is not a fact, at least at this time, that Trump will be a two term president because he could lose the election.
edit on 12-2-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

No he might be a two term president, he could be a two term president or he could get beat and be leaving office after his first term.

In your opinion he might be a two term president, you could say that in your opinion he will be a two term president because.....reasons am sure you have...

But it is not a fact, at least at this time, that Trump will be a two term president because he could lose the election.

It’s a fact.
He’s going to win.

I’m sorry.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

It’s a fact.
He’s going to win.

I’m sorry.

Do you understand that there is a difference between your opinion and fact?

I mean how are you going to look if he loses the election?

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

It’s a fact.
He’s going to win.

I’m sorry.

Like Stephen Colbert? I’ll look like him I guess

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Only I don’t have to worry about that.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Rasmussen shows him at 50%
Gallup and Real Clear Politics have him at 38% approve and nearly 60% disapprove.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Trump is losing a lot of fans. All of this wall talks and shutdown government really has changed people perspective. These who still support Trump is a minority now. Sucks to be you.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

It’s a fact.
He’s going to win.

I’m sorry.

Like Stephen Colbert? I’ll look like him I guess

Hahahahahaha This thread is great.
edit on 12-2-2019 by CeeWhizzle because: no reason

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
This is eerie like a hillary thread in 2014.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

What did the polls tell you about his 2016 chances?

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MadLad

Like I said in the OP they had him and Hillary almost neck and neck. Some polls gave it to Hillary some to Trump most had both candidates somewhere around 45%. You can check the link if you want.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Trump will be impeached by 2017.

Oh wait...

Just give it up man. We have far more problems in our own country.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Trump will be impeached by 2017.

Oh wait...

Just give it up man. We have far more problems in our own country.

Am not talking about him being impeached, actually I have written a entire thread about reasons why I dont want him impeached.

All I am saying is that Trump does not have the win in the bag just yet.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MadLad

Like I said in the OP they had him and Hillary almost neck and neck. Some polls gave it to Hillary some to Trump most had both candidates somewhere around 45%. You can check the link if you want.

No link I could find. Nearly all the polls had Hillary ahead.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MadLad

yup I said they were close most had them around the 45% mark and if you look at it in terms of the popular vote they were pretty accurate from that point of view.

Whats your point?

My only point with the use of the approval rating polls is to articulate that with his chronic unpopularity it has to cast doubt on his win being an inevitability.

EDIT just noticed I left out the link sorry I can give it to you if you still want it.
edit on 12-2-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: Bluntone22

You call people that disagree with you politically idiots.

Are you going to say you don't? Now I won't say that you personally do, but look at any of the hundreds of anti-dem threads on this board and you will see you trump supporters saying exactly that and worse...

Would you admit to calling dem supporters idiots or worse?

Personally I have never called somebody on these boards an idiot for disagreeing with me politically.
I've called some of their candidates idiots but not their supporters.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join