It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Could lose 2020

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

In 2020 President Trump will get over 50 PERCENT of the Black Vote . BANK on it .

He might but let’s not pretend it’s a fact.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

originally posted by: narrator
a reply to: Tempter

Meanwhile, I got about $2,000 LESS on my tax return this year compared to last year, with no changes to how I filed, or to withholdings.

If that sounds like kicking ass to you, I have some land to sell you.

Did you earn the exact same amount of income? I ask
Because it’s not mentioned in your post.

I did. No raise for me this year, due to a "budget crisis" (read: director mismanaging funds)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Bah, the wall is one of the few things I agree with him on. ILLEGAL immigration is an issue. If he stops fighting for that, then he's basically selling out our country.

What is illegal immigration?

Seems to me that it is legal to come here claim asylum and stay until you get a court date and are givin status or rejected.

Now it becomes the duty of law enforcement to remove any who did not get status or have not sought asylum.

Now i wonder what failing federal agency is in charge of removing people that should not be here? It is not a wall or border patrol. It is ice. They fail to do their job and their duties should be givin to local law enforcement. The whole process is a scam designed for political gains.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Dems should be focusing on the 2024 election (which they don’t really have a chance at winning either) because the 2020 race is over. They’ve lost.

You keep saying this, but you've yet to say why you think that.

Why?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: ker2010

a reply to: ker2010

Nope, this thread is literally just saying its possible he could loose, its not naff all to do with fear or any other emotions you want to project.

Its possible you could go one day without posting a anti Trump thread and do something more productive with your time, not likely though.

What are you talking about?

This is the first trump thread I have written since the 3rd of January and even that was more about the shutdown.

This thread is just me saying that its a little premature for Trump supporters to be talking as if he has already won his second term. Now he could win a second term, am not saying that he won't only that I personally believe it is wrong to talk as if he has already won it. Do you disagree with this?

If you had posted 20 threads about Trump winning in 2020 the same member would s+f all 20 of them. ATS has become a safe space for Trump voters

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

a reply to: ker2010

Nope, this thread is literally just saying its possible he could loose, its not naff all to do with fear or any other emotions you want to project.

Its possible you could go one day without posting a anti Trump thread and do something more productive with your time, not likely though.

What are you talking about?

This is the first trump thread I have written since the 3rd of January and even that was more about the shutdown.

This thread is just me saying that its a little premature for Trump supporters to be talking as if he has already won his second term. Now he could win a second term, am not saying that he won't only that I personally believe it is wrong to talk as if he has already won it. Do you disagree with this?

If you had posted 20 threads about Trump winning in 2020 the same member would s+f all 20 of them. ATS has become a safe space for Trump voters

Yeah but I kind of just expect that now.

A lot of members respond beaded on their politics and not on the facts and hard truth of what is happening. We all do it but it’s pretty obvious when facts are denied like trumps abysmal approval raitings.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

ATS has become a safe space for Trump voters

Where are the puppies and crayons?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
How can anyone go near anything Democrat?

Open borders
Abolish ice
More socialized handouts
Radical environmental and health plans
Late term abortion

Biggest groups to organize and turn up in droves for the blue wave are

BLM
Antifa
LGBTQ
Muslims
Illegal aliens
Hollyweird

People should be freaking running from anything dumbocrat

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Bah, the wall is one of the few things I agree with him on. ILLEGAL immigration is an issue. If he stops fighting for that, then he's basically selling out our country.

What is illegal immigration?

Seems to me that it is legal to come here claim asylum and stay until you get a court date and are givin status or rejected.

Now it becomes the duty of law enforcement to remove any who did not get status or have not sought asylum.

Now i wonder what failing federal agency is in charge of removing people that should not be here? It is not a wall or border patrol. It is ice. They fail to do their job and their duties should be givin to local law enforcement. The whole process is a scam designed for political gains.

Local law enforcement and political figures will not work with ice.
Read an article last week about n Carolina and how they were reversing their policy of not cooperating with ice.

They let ice know who were currently in jail and who were not of legal status and they removed 200 inmates.

What people dont understand is that there is an epidemic of illegal aliens currently in u.s. prisons.

These are crimes that could have been prevented. Money that could have been spent elsewhere.

If other states would follow, we would see thousands and thousands of illegal alien criminals that local law enforcement have been hiding their legal status finally come to light

Local law enforcement are aiding and abetting illegal aliens. They wont release their legal status, because they will then be deported.

Very scary mentality

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

Open borders
Abolish ice
More socialized handouts
Late term abortion

BLM
Antifa
LGBTQ
Muslims
Illegal aliens
Hollyweird

but the op says trump cant win again
and he has "polling" data
from across the ocean.....

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

I think that anyone who expects the feds to fix the problem have not been keeping track of the feds.

You seem to advocate for giving the feds more power to empty out prisons that are supported by federal dollars.

Perhaps it would be easier to deal with the corporate setting of prison ownership and how they get paid.

I do like the way your thinkin though.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs
I don't think he has a chance of winning. He's looking like a complete assclown now with all his supporters noticing their sudden tax increase this year to benefit the rich and this whole bullying crap shutting down the government to get what he wants is childish. Approval rating at 39%. It would take a miracle or an extreme fail on the democrats side in order to lose this and it won't even be close. Republicans rely on low voter turnout to win, and that simply is not going to happen again.

1. Tax Increase? Less was taken out of your paycheck. Therefore, there is less to return. Stop listening to CNN.
2. Shutdown - Do it again. It is not about a wall. It is about showing that the politicians in DC get nothing done. It worked.
3. Approval rating? Well, Rasmussen is over 50% so which poll to look at. We all now they meant dick in 2016. Hillary was going to win in a landslide.

More Democrats voted than Republicans last time...and they lost. Turn out more in CA and NY who cares. They should not decide the election and this is why there is an EC.

Trump will win 2020 with more votes and states than 2016.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Mean while the king of debt has continued the tradition of increasing the national deficit.

22t

The economy is great though like a crack head with a credit card.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Open borders
Abolish ice
More socialized handouts
Late term abortion

BLM
Antifa
LGBTQ
Muslims
Illegal aliens
Hollyweird

When did I actually say he "can't win"

All I am saying, and I have said it in just about every post I have made in this thread yet you president in misrepresenting what I am saying is quite simply that his win is not a guarantee.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

I think that anyone who expects the feds to fix the problem have not been keeping track of the feds.

You seem to advocate for giving the feds more power to empty out prisons that are supported by federal dollars.

Perhaps it would be easier to deal with the corporate setting of prison ownership and how they get paid.

I do like the way your thinkin though.

Lol, I'm not trying to think too much.

I just see a failure at some level if you have thousands of people in u.s. jails who were never supposed to be there.

Where are the prevention talks? I feel like many of those crimes could have been prevented with proper law and order.

Most cost millions to prosecute and jail people never supposed to be there.
And the local authorities dont want to release their legal status? What are the protecting?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Open borders
Abolish ice
More socialized handouts
Late term abortion

BLM
Antifa
LGBTQ
Muslims
Illegal aliens
Hollyweird

Whats scary, is that all those freaky Democrat grpuos make up a large portion of the country now ,and are growing in numbers..

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

They are protecting their pockets to the tune of about 100$ a day per prisoner.

The correct answer to the problem imo is when they catch someone who is not a citizen nor is in legal process for asylum or citizenship of some kind then the locals should be able to buy them a ticket home.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

A lot of fear in this thread, the American haters want trump to lose so badly they are trying to convince themselves he isn't the favorite to win in 2020..

Keep telling yourself that. Sorry but Trump haters are not America haters. That is laughable.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
dp
edit on 2 13 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
2020 IS in the bag.

Nobody is going to vote for the dEms. NOBODY.

Name the parts of their ‘platform’ that you are in support of.

I’ll wait.

-Universal Healthcare
-Federal Student Loan Forgiveness
-Free Higher Education
-Higher taxes on the wealthy
-Reduction in military budget
-Immigration Laws that make it easier for people to become citizens
-Strict Environmental regulations
-Tax breaks for purveyors of clean energy
-Increase NASA budget
-Level the economic playing field.

The Democrats can't lose if they run on universal health care. Something like 70% of Americans favor that. It would be utterly stupid to ignore that.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join