It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris gets caught BSing about her college days.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

lots of artists - were listend too - and known about before thier debut commerical album was released

do we have a TS member who is an expert on thier careers ???????????????????

Wikipedia cites Snoop's first mixtapes were with a group (213) with his cousin Nate Dog and Warren G and were listened to by Dre in 1991, at which time Dre agreed to produce for Snoop. I don't think that he was floating mixtapes around that would have found their way to a college of law student's playlist more than 2 year's prior to his discovery. Tupac was Digital Underground prior to being a known solo talent, so again... she'd maybe have heard some pre-commercial DU, but she'd have not know who Tupac was.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MadLad

Simple mistake to make. These are not the sort of quibbles critics should get hung up on.

Its more than that..

it goes to a history of Democrats lying about their past, specifically to trick voters into thinking they something theyre not.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I prefer the trap remix

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

That one's good too! The one I posted has the lyrics on the screen. Except for "Smoke Weed Every Day", I had no idea what Snoop and Dre were saying, before today!

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Snoop's penchant for adding superfluous syllables to words while rapping makes him difficult to understand sometimes. Dre is pretty straight forward, though.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I partied a lot like Kamala when younger... 70's/80's. Bad hearing now. Even "clear" rappers are unintelligible. Visual lyrics are imperative.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I partied a lot like Kamala when younger... 70's/80's. Bad hearing now. Even "clear" rappers are unintelligible. Visual lyrics are imperative.

...but I bet you don't have glaucoma!

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: tinner07

People are calling her out because she acts like like an arrogant, contemptuous b!tch, while asking prodding questions at intelligence hearings, like she did at Kavanaugh's hearing.

Yep, I was watching some youtube vids of her this past weekend, she is one rude nasty biatch. There's no way in hell I would ever vote for that witch.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

No, I do not. BTW..Have you seen that the guy in Chicago who faked a hate-crime (Smollett?) was in contact with Kamala Harris? They are friends. She's trying to push an "anti-lynching" bill through Congress. He was trying to help. That's why he first said a NOOSE was wrapped around his neck by the attackers.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I think the Smollett case is utter BS, but do you have any proof they were in contact? It would make sense as to why he would not hand over his phone and when he gave them records it was in the form of heavily redacted PDF's. But I need proof

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

These special protection bills are a major violation of the 14th Amendment's Equal Protection clause... I'd really love to see that go before the SCOTUS one of these days, Crime is crime, and nonsense like hate crime legislation that applies special protected status to some while leaving others under protections of weaker "regular" laws only is clearly Unconstitutional.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Trying to reach out to the Tupac crowd.

She can have em

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Democrats have no word for "truth". They just choose something to support, some idea they like and make up whatever they want to lie to the American people. They never admit the lying and will double down on the lies if called out. And it has gotten so bad.

1. We are going to get rid of air planes...but it won't be a problem.
2. Cow farts are killing the planet...we must get rid of cows...and stop eating them.
3. The world is ending in 12 years. No! We may end in 12 years but the Earth will be fine.
4. I apologize for making anti-Jew comments by saying "I regret" and then restating the anti-Jew comments.
5. Killing a born, human child is just fine. Maybe we can make lampshades out of the skin???

An some of you VOTE FOR THESE PEOPLE!!! I don't get it. Stupidity can't be THAT rampant. But...then again...some wanted Hillary Clinton for President, believe Warren is an Indian, think you can change your sex and believe the DNC doesn't use race as a weapon...etc.
edit on 13-2-2019 by QuittingHeaven because: spelling

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The dems are known for pandering to the highest degree, just look at every campaign stop in different states when Hillary was running for president.

If your going to pander, before going into the breakfast club, atleast do some damn research before going in, sheesh.

If she lies about stupid # like this, image what important matters she would lie about to get support and also votes.

What ever happen to being yourself and win votes by pushing creditable and noble agendas? Probably not since the days Kennedy I assume
edit on 13-2-2019 by Matt11 because: (no reason given)

(post by Sillyolme removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Great post.

I graduated in the mid 80s....then went back....then went back.

My university soundtrack runs from Frankie Goes to Hollywood to the Red Hot Chili Peppers

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MadLad
You are right. My question is would you defend the President the same way? Media like Huff Post, The Independent, Daily Luceferian beast, and Yahoo continuously pick at the President for the same little things. Fact checking every little detail and lying about it. Turnabout is fair play. Note. In this case truth is told.

(post by Ansuzrune removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: MadLad

Simple mistake to make. These are not the sort of quibbles critics should get hung up on.

Yes, they most certainly are something we should get hung up on. Because it establishes that Kamala is not trustworthy. If she lies about inconsequential stuff like this, how can we trust her to be truthful on important matters?

How can we trust her ability to lead, let alone legislate, when she started her career under desks?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Is there anyone on Capitol Hill that isn't greedy, selfish, corrupt, and morally bankrupt?

Unless we clean house, any decent politician will either soon be converted or destroyed.

Better to go with a bunch of inexperienced newbies, than a bunch of experienced vampires.

Please don't think for one second that this is an endorsement for Harris. It Is not. I don't think there is anything decent about her.

edit on 13-2-2019 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Addendum

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join