It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris gets caught BSing about her college days.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
So, when Kamala Harris went on the Breakfast Club and admitted that she smokes marijuana, she claimed that back in college, she would get high and listen to Tupac Shakur and Snoop Dog.

Guess what, K? This is the 21st Century, and someone checked up on this:

More Lies: Kamala Harris Says She Got High and Listened to Snoop and Tupac in College… 10 Yrs. Before They Launched Their Careers

Jerry Dunleavy
@JerryDunleavy

Kamala Harris said she smoked weed while listening to Snoop & Tupac.

Kamala graduated from college in the 80’s.

Snoop & Tupac didn’t release their first albums til the 90’s.

This is basic rap history.

Maybe she shouldn't have inhaled so much. They call it "dope" for a reason.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Priceless!

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

They may have launched their careers in Wakanda first ,10 years earlier
Let us give a benefit of a doubt every now and then
It could have happened.
Well , maybe not

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
She's just trying to be relatable to the bottom 20% of society, which vote Democrat.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
F ox News has picked up the story, and they have solid dates.

Harris graduated from Howard University in 1986, and finished law school in 1989.

Tupac's debut album came out 1991, while Snoop's was released in 1993.

*Womp Womp*

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Simple mistake to make. These are not the sort of quibbles critics should get hung up on.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

The comment section under the "breakfast club" video of the interview gives me hope for America.

Willie D Live:

You know? You know? You damn right we know you cannot be trusted. The criminal (in)justice system is deeply flawed because snakes like you uphold it. The little things you did were nothing more than bones thrown to gain brownie points. As your constituents looked the other way you locked up every brother you could find as your office simultaneously refused to investigate or indict corrupt police officers throughout California. You are a textbook status-quo politician, here to shuck and jive and do The Man's bidding. Your record as DA in San Francisco, and as Attorney General of California was your audition for the oval office and you blew it like you blew a few other things. Wink, wink. You''re the worst kind of culture vulture because you prey on your people's blind trust for those who look black. Your mama should be embarrassed and your daddy should've pulled out. No more talk!

ATM
Likes-4.3K
Dislikes-5.5K

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MadLad

Simple mistake to make. These are not the sort of quibbles critics should get hung up on.

Yes, they most certainly are something we should get hung up on. Because it establishes that Kamala is not trustworthy. If she lies about inconsequential stuff like this, how can we trust her to be truthful on important matters?

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Another elitist liberal trying to pander to poor black folks. If she hadnt gotten caught in a lie it would have been excellent vote harvesting.

Thats all her constituents are good for anyway. Vote harvesting so she gets to keep her kush job.
edit on 12 2 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
At least she inhaled.

I guess...

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I graduated University in 1979. I was not into marijuana but I had quite a few friends that were. I was not into rap, I still don't like rap so I can't tell you a thing about it.

What I would like to share for consideration, is that, though I graduated the first time in 1979, it was not the end of my college years. I have attended several colleges since then and not always to get a degree, sometimes just to increase my knowledge in certain areas. Being in the medical profession, your education never stops.

I thank technology for webinars, last year I attended over thirty webinars. So she may have been telling the truth.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Another elitist liberal trying to pander to poor black folks. If she hadnt gotten caught in a lir it would uave been excellent vote harvesting.

Thats all her constituents are good for anyway. Vote harvesting so she gets to keep her kush job.

Thank God many of them now see right through the BS. Read the comment section.

The dems urban plantations aren't what they used to be. People are waking up and getting informed.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Lol, someone needs to tell her it's not cool to pretend to be one of the cool kids.
edit on 12-2-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

lulz

I listen to snoop doggo and tutacos gib me ur votes...

what an old lay-dee.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I would be much more interested to see her sat scores, her college transcripts and her tuition paperwork than her music playlist.

Ya know, the truly important stuff.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
She has been to all 53 states and the country of Europe to I betcha.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Bootlegs from their garage band days?

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Just you wait. Some black folks were waiting for this, even called it. They're gonna rip her heart out and eat in front of everyone, figuratively of course, I don't need the black suits knocking on my door.

Now watch, watch the Democratic House Negros (The Breakfast Club & Tom Joyner for now, i'll call'em out) get their pandering on. Then bitch and complain and blame black folks when their overseer gets eviscerated. Scumbags, the whole lot of'em.

The only black folk that'll hold water for Kamala are those blinded by political dogma and ideologies.

#ADOS ain't no bot. And we waiting

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Kamala Harris.

A candidate for the people, by the people, and with the people 🤣

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

Woulda been great w hilldawg had they said

PRODUCE THIS SAID HAWT SAUZZ

either way I enjoy the lulz.

top topics