It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They said trump caved

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: gallop

According my secret sauces, Grambler will be, soon.

Thanks for the reminder....or warning.....
"beard oil in every cabinet"?

Haha, nah, he's not yet there with the long goatee. I, on the other hand, use coconut oil..

I love it, but I hate the ants.. :/

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Scepticaldem
How come Hillary is still as free as a bird again?

Yes, I wonder that also.. She certainly is a hard cockroach to kill. It's like, she has some sort of immunity to legal means of apprehension.. Like.. some government organisation is preventing it.

Like the people, secret people, are out there, doing.. stuff..

idk, just the news.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: Carcharadon

a reply to: ausername

Of course, by Donald ignoring the facts and calling the Rep. El Paso Mayor 'full of crap' because he contradicts him.

What is the political affiliation of that mayor?

Exactly.

Donald says the political affiliation does not matter, only that anyone saying that a wall is not necessary is full of crap.

And which political alignment states this without acknowledging the facts?

Oh, what's this?.... *watches any.. ANY.. democrat speech*

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: Bluntone22

When it comes to the wall, Trump wrote a check his ass can't cash.

He was the one who said that the Mexicans will pay for the wall, and now he blames the left for not committing to a cause that he committed to.

He is cannon fodder now, I don't care if you swing left or right, come next candidacy election Trump needs to go.

Trump: "We will make America, and our economy, great again. We won't be stopped, till will we reach the moon!!" (fake quote, don't google it, I am fake comments)

News at 5: "So far Donald Trump has failed to take a single person to the moon."

Mouth Breathers: "I hate that idiot Trump, he didn't take us to the moon, like he promised."

hhhhurp..

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I certainly didn't expect Mexico to just give us the money for it.

Neither did I, but I think Trump did. Remember that leaked phone call with Mexico's President?

time.com...

Lol
You are still pretending that Mexicos dictator was going to write a check to put up a wall to prevent himself from sending his criminals here and also the people they dont want from Guatemala...

Trump is going to win this one no matter how much you scream about him being a bad man

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

I never believed that Mexico was going to write a check for the wall. But Trump did.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

The timeline for the wall being built is a bit like the timeline for weed legalization.

It's going to take forever, drip fed, and by the time it's done, it won't matter anymore.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

They are saying he is catering to his base voters, which it appears he has been doing all along.

No - what he is doing is doing what he believes is best for the country. Why is it every Democrat assumes he is lying that he thinks border security is very important.

The man has made himself many millions of dollars poorer, has made himself one of the most hated people on the planet, does not even take a salary, did not take money from special interests from his campaign, and has generally made his life miserable - why is he doing all that if he does not genuinely feel like he is doing it for the good of the country?

If he was the monster so many describe him has he would be showing dictator like tenancies. To the contrary he is resisting using executive power and calling for unity, trying to reach a real compromise in congress.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: ausername

No babe. He tried to spin it that way but you know who pays? The American People thats who.
You better look into his rhetoric a bit closer because he really doesnt understand how a lot of things work.
He thinks the tariffs on China are going to hurt China when it really hurts us. We pay the tariffs not China.
He doesnt know and what he doesnt know he lies about so people will think he knows stuff. He's been pulling crap like this his whole life.
Its catching up with him now.
Dont put your stock in his words. They are vapor.

No babe, as someone who actually listened to him on the campaign he never ever said Mexico was going to directly pay for it.

He always said they would pay for via tariffs, a tax on money moving into Mexico or some other means. It is the media that spun it as him saying Mexico was going to cut us a check - which as is common when they report about Trump is Fake News.

I love it how you are trying to tell us the tariffs on China are hurting us not China. NO - all you have to do is look at the economic numbers - China's growth is dropping, US growth is increasing. The trade deficit with China just decreased.

You are 100% wrong, the tariffs are helping the US and the facts are clear as day to anyone who actually looks at them.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

No babe, as someone who actually listened to him on the campaign he never ever said Mexico was going to directly pay for it.

Yes he did.

Trump Campaign Literally Demanded Mexico ‘Make a One-Time Payment of $5 to $10 Billion’ For Wall www.mediaite.com...

In a position paper that was first sent to The Washington Post, Trump said that funding the wall would be “an easy decision for Mexico: make a one-time payment of $5-10 billion to ensure that $24 billion continues to flow into their country year after year.”

….It's an easy decision for Mexico: make a one-time payment of $5-10 billion to ensure that $24 billion continues to flow into their country year after year. There are several ways to compel Mexico to pay for the wall including the following:

On day 1 promulgate a “proposed rule” (regulation) amending 31 CFR 130.121 to redefine applicable financial institutions to include money transfer companies like Western Union, and redefine “account” to include wire transfers. Also include in the proposed rule a requirement that no alien may wire money outside of the United States unless the alien first provides a document establishing his lawful presence in the United States.

On day 2 Mexico will immediately protest. They receive approximately $24 billion a year in remittances from Mexican nationals working in the United States. The majority of that amount comes from illegal aliens. It serves as de facto welfare for poor families in Mexico. There is no significant social safety net provided by the state in Mexico.

On day 3 tell Mexico that if the Mexican government will contribute the funds needed to the United States to pay for the wall, the Trump Administration will not promulgate the final rule, and the regulation will not go into effect.
secondnexus.com...

assets.donaldjtrump.com...

edit on 12-2-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

55 miles

lololololololololololololololololol

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

www.cnn.com...

"Are you willing to come up and give him some of this money for the wall?" NBC's Savannah Guthrie asked Pelosi in an interview slated to air in full Thursday. "No, no. Nothing for the wall," Pelosi replied. "We're talking about border security." "We can go through this all back and forth -- no," Pelosi added. "How many more times can we say no? Nothing for the wall."

nothing
lolololololololololololol

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I'm laughing at both. lolololol

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Fence reinforcements. Not a wall.

Lol call it whatever you feel is good for you not to think is immoral. lets call it a picket fence, sounds so nice that way...

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Wow. Imagine a president who does what he stated to those who voted for him.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

According to interpretations of the new compromise spending bill. If President Trump signs it, he is prevented from declaring a National Emergency to finish building the border wall.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Reality:

edit on 12-2-2019 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

The man has made himself many millions of dollars poorer, has made himself one of the most hated people on the planet, does not even take a salary, did not take money from special interests from his campaign, and has generally made his life miserable - why is he doing all that if he does not genuinely feel like he is doing it for the good of the country?

^^^^THIS. Like him or hate him, agree with his policies or disagree, he's trying his damndest to do what he thinks is the best thing for the country, imo.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I think that's the problem. None of us has ever seen such a thing happen, and some people just can't get their heads around it. They think there simply MUST be an ulterior motive, because no politician ever tries to keep their campaign promises.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
He could have had 24 billion for it last year if he wasn't so stubborn.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join