It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They said trump caved

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: ausername

He said Mexico was going to pay for it.
Of course he didnt say Mexico was going to cut a check because he KNEW Mexico was never going to pay for it.
It was a bull# campaign slogan devised by the lying SOS that is Roger Stone. They had no plan because trump really didnt think he was going to win and he didnt think he was going to have to come up with a plan.
Thats the gods honest truth right there. He was slinging # hoping you guys would lap it up but he never really believedi t himself.

You somehow included roger stone in this?
Do you have a source for this idiotic claim?

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Well if you say Mexico is going to pay for the wall that's one thing.

However, Mexico paying for the wall via trade arrangements?

Completely different kettle of fish.

And we all know Mexicos feelings on the matter, computer says NO.

How come Hillary is still as free as a bird again?

Politicians tell blatant lies im afraid, Trumps no different from the rest in that respect.

Yea....
Mexico doesn't like the wall because they like to send their unwanted citizens here. NEXT

Hillary is still free because the new AG is having a hard time being put in place. The interim AG had to answer 8 hours worth of questions the other day and he did nothing wrong.

Hillary and Bill and their shifty foundation that hasn't gotten a donation since she lost the election will be looked into.

What else you got?
Lol

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

They will reach. That’s not a wall; it’s a fence, they will say. Mexico isn’t paying for it, they will say. Meanwhile a barrier between the US and Mexico is being built to the chagrin of those who said it would never happen.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
"BUILD THAT FENCE!" just doesn't have the same ring to it though....

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I’m just sayin...the Korean border is about the most effective border deterrent there is. Soooooo.........

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

When it comes to the wall, Trump wrote a check his ass can't cash.

He was the one who said that the Mexicans will pay for the wall, and now he blames the left for not committing to a cause that he committed to.

He is cannon fodder now, I don't care if you swing left or right, come next candidacy election Trump needs to go.

So , you will be voting in the next US Presidential Primary and then the US General Elections in 2020 ?

edit on 2/12/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: andy06shake

I call liar liar pants on fire where Trumps concerned.

Which sadly is the name of the game in American elections.

So long as we dial back old wars and don't start new ones, I'll give him one gold start, but only one.

He has to earn the rest.

Should he start a new one, he's done to me and I'm all Gabbard 2020.

It was very obvious that he expected Mexico to pay cash up front for the wall. Then when it was obvious they wouldn't, all of a sudden the trade deal was going to pay for it. It is pretty much the whole trickle down argument...give the rich a bunch of money and everyone will be better off. The fact that you all still buy into this hook and sinker tells everyone what they need to know about your level of intelligence.

link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

"ERECT THE PROTECTION MESH!"

I bring solutions to the table.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Modern day problems require modern day solutions.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Its what Trumps not got that's the issue.

"LoL"

Sum up Trump rather eloquently.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Sorry, no one but the truly stupid thought that he meant Mexico would cut a check or send workers and materials to the border. Especially considering he continuously stated we had to make better trade deals.

Of course no one has accused you of being smart either, so there's that.

Jaden
edit on 12-2-2019 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

Sorry, no one but the truly stupid thought that he meant Mexico would cut a check or send workers and materials to the border. Especially considering he continuously stated we had to make better trade deals.

Jaden

So why isn't there any money in the U.S. coffers from this Mexico/US trade deal to cover the cost of the wall?

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Lol, this sounds like a new breathable condom.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Jaden

There are several of Trump's most ardent supporters who believed him at his word when he said Mexico would pay for it. I should hope you're not suggesting that they're truly stupid.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

When it comes to the wall, Trump wrote a check his ass can't cash.

He was the one who said that the Mexicans will pay for the wall, and now he blames the left for not committing to a cause that he committed to.

He is cannon fodder now, I don't care if you swing left or right, come next candidacy election Trump needs to go.

I remember obama claiming his affordable care act would save $2500 per family on healthcare premiums.

It was a lie..

He was also going to close a prison in cuba...

Another fail.

Big checks his ass couldn't cash.

Trump is still trying to get the entire wall built.
After hes reelected we will get his wall one way or another.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

a reply to: andy06shake

I call liar liar pants on fire where Trumps concerned.

Which sadly is the name of the game in American elections.

So long as we dial back old wars and don't start new ones, I'll give him one gold start, but only one.

He has to earn the rest.

Should he start a new one, he's done to me and I'm all Gabbard 2020.

It was very obvious that he expected Mexico to pay cash up front for the wall. Then when it was obvious they wouldn't, all of a sudden the trade deal was going to pay for it. It is pretty much the whole trickle down argument...give the rich a bunch of money and everyone will be better off. The fact that you all still buy into this hook and sinker tells everyone what they need to know about your level of intelligence.

He did. He said it was an easy choice for Mexico: make a one time payment of 5 billion to ensure the 24 billion a year Mexico gets from the US every year keeps flowing into Mexico. But if they didn’t pay, he said was going to hit them in their economy, ie by enforcing trade deals, issuing tariffs, taxing remittances, etc.

Were you ignorant to this?
edit on 12-2-2019 by MadLad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

Jaden

So why isn't there any money in the U.S. coffers from this Mexico/US trade deal to cover the cost of the wall?

So , how do you know there is not ?
Is the new NAFTA agreement in effect now ?
Or , is the date later on ?
I am asking these questions as you seem to be in the know.

edit on 2/12/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MadLad

They will reach. That’s not a wall; it’s a fence, they will say. Mexico isn’t paying for it, they will say. Meanwhile a barrier between the US and Mexico is being built to the chagrin of those who said it would never happen.

You make it sound like a chain link fence that people put up to keep their dog in the yard..

www.google.com... .3...11923.20723..21346...1.0..2.226.4680.0j29j1......0....1.......5..0i71j35i39j0i20i263j0j0i67j46i39j0i131j0i10.aFseiMKlUhk

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: InTheLight

Jaden

So , how do you know there is not ?
Is the new NAFTA agreement in effect now ?
Or , is the date later on ?

So if that is the case and it is proven there is no border emergency, what is Donald's hurry?

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: MadLad

You make it sound like a chain link fence that people put up to keep their dog in the yard..

www.google.com... .3...11923.20723..21346...1.0..2.226.4680.0j29j1......0....1.......5..0i71j35i39j0i20i263j0j0i67j46i39j0i131j0i10.aFseiMKlUhk

I don’t care what it is. So long as people can’t walk through it, I’m content.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join