It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walls are immoral.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53
If you believe in heaven like some of the tRump evangelists and supporters. Then one must ask the question. Is there walls around heaven ? Does it not say in the bible to love thy neighbor ?

... pearly gates

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It is true, I am immortal. I am a 14,000 year old Magdalenian caveman. How did yo... oh wait, immoral..

It is true, I am immoral, too... what of it.. Oo

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Apparently God never got Pelosi's memo...

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: markovian

If you believe in heaven like some of the tRump evangelists and supporters. Then one must ask the question. Is there walls around heaven ? Does it not say in the bible to love thy neighbor ?

... pearly gates

Can you hear the masked, depraved, angels rioting, screaming "Free the Sinners. Sinners are welcome. Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone!!" as hordes of sinners from hell, try to break down the pearly gates, and eat the peaches and other sacred fruits of heaven, while screaming "Death to Heaven, but.. let us in, my feet are sore."

I can't...

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
If walls are immoral, where is the campaign to remove them? We should be tearing down any and all walls. Starting with the border, then moving on to neighborhoods of the rich and famous. We could bring some more jobs to the table, and save our morality at the same time. The fact that this hasn't happened yet, bothers me. If it's important enough to make this big of a stink about it, then it's important enough to act on.

Mrs. Pelosi, tear down those walls!

If walls are immoral..you might as well take all the fencing down and walls down around properties too...especially the ones owned by famous celebrities. Same principle applies to border wall. Take the fencing down around the White House too while you are at it. The Dems are going full retard mode.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

On a related note, when in the everloving hell did the United States change from governing based on codified laws and Constitutional authorities to governing based on the always changing and ambiguous "morals?" How many years did we hear the left rip any laws based on sexuality, behind closed doors activity, sin laws, etc as being a violation of church and state because we're not a nation governed by morals, but rather by individual rights and laws?

Hypocritical argument from a collective of hypocritical nothings. Build the damn wall, build it 40 ft high, then add another 10 feet, concertina wire, and electrification and do it from San Diego to Corpus Christi with no more than 5 gaps for ports of entry.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

The new morality is what the Democrat party tells you it is. So right now, walls are immoral unless they are the ones surrounding Nancy Pelosi's house. Then, those are moral walls.

If you want to own a gun for self-defense, then that is immoral. But, if the democrat wants to have a security guard with a gun to defend them from you? Then that is moral.

See? Perfectly clear.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

hay my house as 4 walls dose that mean im immoral ?? as my 4 walls keeps my family safe

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

... pearly gates

Can you hear the masked, depraved, angels rioting, screaming "Free the Sinners. Sinners are welcome. Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone!!" as hordes of sinners from hell, try to break down the pearly gates, and eat the peaches and other sacred fruits of heaven, while screaming "Death to Heaven, but.. let us in, my feet are sore."

I can't...

Truth is often FAR stranger than fiction...

Below quote was written by Sadhu Sundar Singh, a mystic and Sikh follower of Christ from the early 20th century...

A WICKED MAN PERMITTED TO ENTER HEAVEN

Once in my presence a man of evil life entered at death into the world of spirits. When the angel and saints wished to help him he at once began to curse and revile them, and say, "God is altogether unjust. He has prepared heaven for such flattering slaves as you are, and casts the rest of mankind into hell. Yet you call Him Love!" The angels replied, "God certainly is Love. He created men that they might live forever in happy fellowship with Him, but men, by their own obstinacy, and by abuse of their free will have turned their faces away from Him, and have made hell for themselves. God neither casts any one into hell, nor will He ever do so, but man himself, by being entangled in sin, creates hell for himself. God never created any hell."

Just then the exceedingly sweet voice of one of the high angels was heard from above saying, "God gives permission that this man may be brought into heaven." Eagerly the man stepped forward accompanied by two angels, but when they reached the door of heaven, and saw the holy and light-enveloped place and the glorious and blessed inhabitants that dwell there, he began to feel uneasy. The angels said to him, "see how beautiful a world is this! Go a little farther, and look at the dear Lord sitting on His throne." From the door he looked, and then as the light of the Sun of Righteousness revealed to him the impurity of his sin-defiled life, he started back in an agony of self-loathing, and fled, with such precipitancy, that he did not even stop in the intermediate state of the world of spirits, but like a stone he passed through it, and cast himself headlong into the bottomless pit.

Then the sweet and ravishing voice of the Lord was heard saying, "Look, My dear children, none is forbidden to come here, and no one forbade this man, nor has any one asked him to leave. It was his own impure life that forced him to flee from this holy place, for, 'Except a man be born again he cannot see the kingdom of God' (John 3:3).

The Visions of Sadhu Sundar Singh

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

hay my house as 4 walls dose that mean im immoral ?? as my 4 walls keeps my family safe

Do you and your family have more than other people, especially if those "other people" are members of "oppressed victim classes"? If so, then your walls are immoral.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

... pearly gates

Nice. Seems to have stopped that silliness quickly.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

... pearly gates

LOL...

I'm pretty sure that the "pearly gates" aren't mentioned in the Bible. But, here ya go. Have a carrot!

Matthew 11:12
And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and violent men take it by force.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Revelation 21 describes walls made of twelve precious stones and gates made from giant pearls...

These have been seen by many who have had NDE's, Betty Malz for example returned with a very detailed description of the walls...

"Betty arrived at a wall. Several feet above her head, there was a long row of amber-colored gems. A light from the other side of the wall shone through the precious stones. She thought to herself, “Topaz” (Revelation 21:19-20). Betty remembered topaz from when she worked at a jewelry store in New Castle, Indiana.

The angel stepped forward and touched a gate, which was solid pearl and about 12 feet high. It was a Gothic structure. At the angel’s hand, an opening appeared and slowly grew as if that portion of the gate was being dissolved. Betty saw a golden street covered with either glass or water.

According to Revelation 21:19-20, the heavenly city’s walls are adorned with precious stones. Every foundation is listed, with topaz listed ninth. Thus, if every foundation was about a foot high, the topaz level would be about three feet above Betty’s head."

33 Stories From A Real Place

"He noticed a large gate where they were all standing near. It had a bright portal, that Don describes. "The gate of heaven was a magnificent edifice, the one that I saw. It looked no less like a giant gate that had been sculpted from mother-of-pearl," ~ Don Piper

lifeafterdeathinformation.weebly.com...

I saw the gates of Heaven, made up of 12 gigantic pearls. The streets looked like solid gold. The walls are precious stones, and all the colours are so bright and vibrant.

A Near-Death Experience: ‘I Saw Pearly Gates’

"In the inner world, Michael and I were walking hand in hand towards the Pearly Gates. It really was the Pearly Gates! I never knew the Pearly Gates actually existed, but they did - at least, in my experience. The wise guardian of the gate came, 'Off you go. Go in through the gates.' I was about to follow and he said, 'Stop! You're not finished yet.' (Palden Jenkins)

Being Told You're Not Ready To Die and the Near-Death Experience

edit on 2.12.2019 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

... pearly gates

LOL...

I'm pretty sure that the "pearly gates" aren't mentioned in the Bible. But, here ya go. Have a carrot!

Matthew 11:12
And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and violent men take it by force.

what EXACTLY are the barriers that protect heaven from sinners and democrats like?

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;

Revelation 21:19

And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

Revelation 21:21

thanks for being wrong. You prompted some reading that has been missing.

edit on 12-2-2019 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Okay! Good to know. Pearly gates are in the Bible.

I just posted what Jesus said about the violence in Heaven as a reason for pearly gates, attached to a wall!

We all know that the god of the Bible cares little for victims if his own making. Remember Noah? God told him to slam the doors and let those people drown. He told Lot not to look back while he bombed Sodom and Gomorrah.

You would just think that an all powerful, omniscient God would have better tech.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Wait, you mean walls and sturdy gates keep violent individuals out of places they're not to be in!?!?! HOLY CRAP!!! If only someone in leadership would tell the American people this!

www.kqed.org...

President Trump described a handful of grisly murders allegedly committed by undocumented immigrants to make his case for building a southern border wall during his first prime-time address from the Oval Office Tuesday.

Among the examples, Trump described the Dec. 26 shooting death of Newman police Officer Ronil Singh, near Modesto.

"America's heart broke the day after Christmas when a young police officer in California was savagely murdered in cold blood by an illegal alien who just came across the border," Trump said during his speech. "Day after day, precious lives are cut short by those who have violated our borders."

Oh, wait, we do have someone telling us these truths, but too many refuse to listen because those truths are inconvenient to their narrative and their plans.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Lot of good the wall around Jerusalem did in 70 AD during the Siege of Jerusalem. The Bible is a antique relic, and walls are a medieval solution.

When "God" created the earth, he didn't put a wall around it, he put the Van Allen belt, among other stratospheres, around it to protect it from all kinds of incoming evils. I think he'd probably figure out something pretty spectacular to keep heaven safe.

The point Pelosi was making, I believe, was that in an humanitarian crisis, building a wall to keep out those running for their lives is immoral. In an humanitarian crisis the people looking for safety are not the crisis, what caused them to flee and petition the USA for refuge is.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Running from what?

It's not like their own governments are trying to murder them which is what asylum is for.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Running from what?

It's not like their own governments are trying to murder them which is what asylum is for.

And governments that are unwilling or unable to protect them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join