It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newborn baby rescued from storm drain in South Africa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Its rather ironic that the article never mentions where the accident happened in South Africa.

Newborn baby rescued from storm drain in South Africa

A newborn baby girl was rescued from a stormwater drain in South Africa on Monday (Feb. 11) after being stuck for several hours. Emergency services were called after neighbours heard the infant’s cries coming from the drain and rescuers spent three hours attempting to reach the girl before pulling her out safely.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Whats more tragic is that the newborn appears to be caucasian. It seems the parents didn't want her any longer rather then deciding to give her up for adoption they decide throw tragically in a storm drain.

Apparently that area looks like where caucasians live as a minority. Caucasians in South Africa are now a minority i am not surprised that something like this happened.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   
And?

Is post-birth abortion not allowed or something? Perfectly fine and acceptable thing to do isn’t it?
It’s the mothers choice you know? Her body her choice.
And the only reason they had to use the ‘throw-it-down-the-drain’ method is because of corporate greed that makes going to the hospital too difficult for some people.

You act like a newborn baby has rights.

Right wing nutjob.

(I shouldn’t have to say this but thanks to the insane ‘side’ I do have to. That was sarcasm)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
Whats more tragic is that the newborn appears to be caucasian. It seems the parents didn't want her any longer rather then deciding to give her up for adoption they decide throw tragically in a storm drain.

Apparently that area looks like where caucasians live as a minority. Caucasians in South Africa are now a minority i am not surprised that something like this happened.

Now if proper medical abortions were easily available, in FIRST TRIMESTER (unless serious medical situations dictate otherwise), these people wouldn’t have to do that.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Those people couldn't afford it.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

Abortions are free at state hospitals

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Hmm that wording sounds pretty loaded towards a racist bias... So I'm going to just leave this one alone.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Looks to me like a classic case of throwing out the baby with the bathwater.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5en5ei

Abortions are free at state hospitals

Somehow i am doubting that claim.
edit on 12-2-2019 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

top topics

join