It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Taser-Stun Man 11 Times in Front of His Wife and Children.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

That's smart of you!

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Congratulations, you sick SOB's.
You've just created another cop hater out of that boy.
And I can't say I blame him.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
Too bad the guy is white... this won't get the attention it deserves.

The TASING OFFICER was punished. Three days without pay.

www.record-eagle.com...

That will teach him a lesson!

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.record-eagle.com...

I'm sure he will never do that again after such a severe punishment...

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

www.record-eagle.com...

I'm sure he will never do that again after such a severe punishment...

Officers around the country with an internal desire to test their taser on a human subject, were just given the "green light".

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No doubt that video will embolden other power tripping cops to do similar or worse, these scumbags have infested the police force and it's only going to get worse, cops are painting targets on themselves and from here it can only escalate.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
OMG ! I can’t believe you said that.🙄 You must be a cop who’s kids get that special treatment when caught with a small amount of drugs. Anybody ( especially a cop ) who condones this type of behaviour is a mentally sick puppy in my eyes.

Ad hominem is the laziest kind of response to a person presenting an opinion. Here, I'll show you. "Geez, wake up and live in the real world, you coddled baby! It sure would have been nice to grow up in your wonderful cotton candy and marshmallow world. Oh, I mean if you actually grew up, which is debatable."

See? Now what did that accomplish?

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

No doubt that video will embolden other power tripping cops to do similar or worse, these scumbags have infested the police force and it's only going to get worse, cops are painting targets on themselves and from here it can only escalate.

I don't know about the "target" thing. That's why I wondered last night (in this thread) why people who are abused by police never retaliate later.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I don't know about the "target" thing. That's why I wondered last night (in this thread) why people who are abused by police never retaliate later.

I suspect they do retaliate, even indirectly but you can be sure it's going on. I also suspect when we hear about cops randomly getting shot it has to do with someone exacting revenge.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

That makes sense. Direct revenge, or revenge on behalf of a relative who was abused, tortured, or killed.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

You’re right ... my apologies.

I was merely thinking of cops family members who get stopped and when their ID is given to the officers to check , a certain color screen comes up indicating they are related to a LEO. That’s how it used to be here, not sure if it still is.

Once again my apologies for my reaction... but I just can’t condone anyone making excuses for this cops behaviour.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

We all make our own choices don't we?? The police were just following their programming, they cannot be faulted. The state is a machine. But the individual puts his own feet on the path to their next destination. Comply with the machine for now, eventually even it's source of power dries up in the end.

The police cannot be faulted? you got some serious issues there son. you need a fresh cup of wake the hell up..

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Sheye
OMG ! I can’t believe you said that.🙄 You must be a cop who’s kids get that special treatment when caught with a small amount of drugs. Anybody ( especially a cop ) who condones this type of behaviour is a mentally sick puppy in my eyes.

Ad hominem is the laziest kind of response to a person presenting an opinion. Here, I'll show you. "Geez, wake up and live in the real world, you coddled baby! It sure would have been nice to grow up in your wonderful cotton candy and marshmallow world. Oh, I mean if you actually grew up, which is debatable."

See? Now what did that accomplish?

It accomplished the fact that you are now no better than the person you are responding too. sometimes no response can be just as powerful, and not so childish as your comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join