It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Democrats Could Eliminate AOC's District After 2020

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

originally posted by: toms54
a reply to: DanDanDat

Looks like she has some sort of scheme.

Clearly; but I wonder what it is.

LOL there is no scheme, there is no plan. She is just a 27 year old woman thats got complaints and isnt afraid to list them. I got 2 daughters about the same age they do the same chit. And she will spout them off the cuff to anybody that will listen. Like her green revolutionary cocktails though it's all I feel good movement with no substance nor sustenance. But it is entertaining, and at least its not the same old boring left or right rhetoric

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Whether she can deliver is a separate question, But ...

"Maybe some people wouldn’t want trouble for themselves" ... she is saying this to her fellow party members; this sounds like more than just complaints; it sounds like a threat.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
a reply to: putnam6

Whether she can deliver is a separate question, But ...

"Maybe some people wouldn’t want trouble for themselves" ... she is saying this to her fellow party members; this sounds like more than just complaints; it sounds like a threat.

LOL what is she gonna do? yell scream upset the apple cart a bit, sure that will garner some votes night lose some too.All I know is politics is deal making, lol its one of the reasons Trump is losing some of his effectiveness.Nor sure if AOC understands that yet. Guess we will have to see how it plays out, but I dont want her to go away, it makes it interesting.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
New York Democrats Could Eliminate AOC's District After 2020

DO IT!

For once in your lives NY D's.

Do something right in your lives.

It's for the children.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join