It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are Alien Containers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Typically called "vessels". Just semantics.

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: BlackProject

Aliens, interdimensional beings and elementals are the same thing. Possibly

All cut from the same cloth for sure. Throw angels in there too, along with our own souls.

as soon as we start messing with atomic weapons they are going to turn up an put a stop to us, deactivating WMD etc

Which is what's happened after we first used atomic weapons..

I wouldn't test that theory. I have had assurances from plaeidians that we will be prevented from going extinct or completely wiping out our progress and they can disable an ICBM's warhead in flight. However, there's a lot between sending one ICBM and going extinct. One ICBM isn't extinction-level. From what I understand, interference has consequences and that decision isn't taken lightly. We also have inklings that we've been allowed to nearly be wiped out before. It's hard to know where they'd step in. Maybe if we toss up thousands at once? Who knows. Not worth testing.

Yes, some nukes were disabled at that base in England. I wouldn't expect that to be the norm.

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov
Reincarnation does seem to possible and if so it allows us to grow and to learn and essentially live forever. I’d imagine that would be pretty appealing to another species that isn’t capable of this and that they would try most anything to steal and possess this ability themselves.

On the right track. It's actually that this reality of our world is really f'ed up, and disconnected from the universal consciousness. That gives an opportunity for many brave souls to incarnate into human bodies and experience extreme limitation in very specific ways - in ways that will most strengthen their specific weaknesses - and learn from it. Also, sometimes because it's fun being limited for beings not used to limitation, even if we can't understand that.

They can incarnate elsewhere, so it's not about stealing the ability or anything like that. It's about the experience of this world specifically.

As far as those studying us, it's for other reasons - for some it's purely scientific because some of them find us interesting to study. Socially, our ascension, etc. For others it's to better themselves genetically.
edit on 14-2-2019 by Dwagon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Btw, I just asked why the Rendlesham nukes?

A: It was to make a statement - to show they can disable them.

Edit: They just added that they regret that decision because it caused more fear in the governments than they anticipated.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: zandra

see when you drink a glass of water do you think this water is billions of years old just like every fabric of our being
sometimes i think that.

we are the creators and we have been here since the start....... at least.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

a reply to: zandra

we are the creators and we have been here since the start....... at least.

Yep. Intuitive

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
That’s a statement that’ll really make you stop and think. Nothing is ever lost or destroyed, only changes forms......

a reply to: ManyMasks

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

"Our DNA has been determined limitless for storing millions of books of content in our DNA code. To expand on that point; "

No it has not been determined to be limitless and in fact we can make more data dense materials today, god knows what aliens can make.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Dwagon

Very interesting. I can totally see why another species would want to participate in the life on earth roleplay as it were. The challenge, the learning process. I’d imagine it would get boring living a life for so long with little in the way of obstacles.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

This is the best understand I am aware of. I am also aware of free-will in the Non-Singularity of our human existence as opposed to the determinism of the Singularity. This is quite complicated to comprehend unless you have experienced a "download." So, there is a "sourcefield" in play that contributes to our physical reality, which is only one kind of "reality."

The free will aspect probably means physical incarnations have varying agendas/designs. This is why the complexity of ET and human interaction persists. So, the original hypothesis about DNA containers is correct but not for storage per se but development of the sourcefield in conjunction with our evolution through the physical to the astral plane.

Research Thomas Campbell, Nigel Kerner, Grant Cameron, etc. It is important to remember the many species and intent involved with our evolution which leads to great confusion. ie, the David Jacobs hypothesis vs Steve Greer pronouncements. Also, research the Ra - Law of One downloads and the Matilda O-Donnell Macelory letter.

My knowledge of the matter is there are competing species with differing motives and behaviors using significant deception and capabilities. We have protectors, manipulators, and very advanced programmed intervention occuring.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: play4keeps

This is the best understand I am aware of. I am also aware of free-will in the Non-Singularity of our human existence as opposed to the determinism of the Singularity. This is quite complicated to comprehend unless you have experienced a "download." So, there is a "sourcefield" in play that contributes to our physical reality, which is only one kind of "reality."

The free will aspect probably means physical incarnations have varying agendas/designs. This is why the complexity of ET and human interaction persists.

Yes, it's free will as opposed to other incarnations I've had that I remember on other worlds where there was a set of rules you were expected to follow, and almost like a story that was expected to play out. If you didn't follow them, and I on rare occasions didn't, you could be expelled from the game. I'll give an example: One incarnation I had was in a medieval type setting with dragons, royalty humans, and dragon hunters, and we were playing out a story. I incarnated into an already grown dragon to replace another soul that was leaving, and some beings who followed me there incarnated as my adversaries and this went on for equivalent of 3 earth years then I left and they followed me out. I figured some other soul replaced us. We could do whatever we wanted, as long as the parameters of the story were followed, and I didn't execute perfectly, but it was good enough that I got some jeers from time to time since we were dealing with some personal agendas at the same time between myself and the others who followed me there but didn't get bad enough that we got booted out of the role.

Here, it's ironic that although people have "free will" they are manipulated towards not truly expressing it. Humanity is extremely powerful but is tricked into thinking it's not, and fulfilling the will of a few souls. In that sense, even though there is the potential for free will, in some ways divine will is at play here too. "Divine" not meaning positive, but more of a negative higher vibration agenda playing out and humanity went along with it originally to learn, but now doesn't really know how to shake itself of it.

And yes it's complicated b/c incarnations here are not what you'd typically call human. Yes, some are ET but there's others too that you wouldn't or shouldn't identify as ET. E.g. are the reptilians that have been around longer than humans on this planet ET? What about elemental beings like fairy. We'll probably find the term "ET" too restrictive in the future, especially when we find out that most of the people here have had more lives as ETs than human.

Every being has different agendas. Some beings want to see if we can ascend with free will, and others see it as a fun sandbox to play in. Your soul has a different agenda than your neighbor's.
edit on 16-2-2019 by Dwagon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
If you check out Lou Baldin who claims to be an abductee that wrote a " a day with an Extraterrestial ". He is friends with John leer who is friends with bob lazar.

The body keeps the soul in. That's why they call it the container.. earth is a prison where bad souls goto as a test. If you fail in life you get cast down back to earth to try again. Or goto the 4th dimension if you have become a better person. The rules are: live life with integrity, without hate , envy or greed and love your family.

Interesting theory.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Iskrewloosel: Earth in this reality and time is a test, but not for bad souls. Sure, it does attract negative beings, and it does test you, but the purpose of Earth is challenging experiences to gain knowledge/wisdom, strengthen the soul, to explore certain energies, or just for the experiences themselves. Examples of knowledge and wisdom gained: Even within a world full of horror there is beauty, such as a gorgeous waterfall, a beautiful mountain lake sunset, the laughter of a child, or even the beauty of the form of animals or people.
edit on 16-2-2019 by Dwagon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Highly speculative subjects all we can do is think!

to know would be great eh !

if only we had that knowledge, but I dont think we are deserving of it

Exactly. If we knew, we would not have places like this to debate the 'I think' topics. As we would already be all knowing.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

Exactly. If we knew, we would not have places like this to debate the 'I think' topics. As we would already be all knowing.

You mean you'd have more free time?

Honestly, there'd be a million more questions. There always is.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Maybe, read plenty of reports when Grey communication occurs. They are reported to refer to themselves as Technicians.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Highly speculative subjects all we can do is think!

to know would be great eh !

if only we had that knowledge, but I dont think we are deserving of it

I figure there's always an endless supply of new mysteries when previous ones are figured out. Perhaps solving some lead to more than before

I think the current set have gotten boring and it's time for human-kind to solve those and come up with new ones that would have never crossed their mind before.
edit on 20-2-2019 by Dwagon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Exactly!

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel

The body keeps the soul in. That's why they call it the container..

The 'soul' does not reside in the body, it resides outside of it in what you call the 'aura'. You can stretch your soul to envelop others just by growing it 'merkaba style' to include others up to (I hear) a 60 foot diameter.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I kind of like the idea that our DNA is a kind of multi-dimensional "radio receiver" of sorts that picks up non-EM transmissions from various quasi-living entities that allows them to kind of walk us around like a remote-controlled robot. It's not that we're containers, in that the entities are not really "here," but we're more like puppets. We, as the entity, become overwhelmed by existence and forget who we are. We run the mechanism until it breaks, then we drift back into that shadow existence with the rest of the entities. Maybe we can decide to manipulate another person again, or a cat, or a cell in a blade of grass... or not.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Everyone has a different perception of the soul.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Everyone has a different perception of the soul.

And everyone is right! (this is where it becomes confusing).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join