It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are Alien Containers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
But hey, I gotta say the most survivable species on this planet is the tardigrade, and if I was an alien, I would store information in that life form, not in humans who can just nuke each other or kill ourselves off with biowarfare so easily with current technology.

Tardigrades aren't immortal. You can just squish 'em. Just like people.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I have no bellybutton, a "medically interesting" skeleton and a GPS implant from the Alphabet agency....

I would be interested in what alphabet agency is keeping track of you; no bellybutton...do you have a birth certificate or a model/registration number? Tell me more about your skeleton. My DNA says I have no mitochondrial Eve ancestor; and there is no inbreeding in my bloodline; so niether Creationism (adam/eve) or Darwinism (evolution) have anything to do with my ancestry. Cheers.
edit on 12-2-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: Lumenari

Oh, do it! You're respected on this site. You would certsinly bring more credibility to the abductee/contactee genre.

And anyway, even if you got ridiculed by some trolls, who cares? Anonymous troll people on a forum who don't know you in "real life."

I agree with the other poster- getting it out there might be a good thing for you!

I was absolutely traumatized as a young person when I shared my story once in school.

Everyone thought I was a freak, councilors got involved and the worst part was my father, who was there as well, didn't back me up.

He told me later that he had to do that because he was a prominent businessman at the time and putting food on the table for us was more important than becoming the town crazy person.

Later on in life as a parent as well I understood his position but still disagree with it.

So it left some pretty big scars.

But you are right.. I've always powered through my other fears so it's probably time to at least address it as an anonymous person online, for starts.

Thank you all on this thread for your support and I'll try.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

True … you can just squish them.

But, can anyone squish them all?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   

a reply to: BlackProject

This OP is thinking outside the box!

Will we gain more knowledge if we can decode the human genome? Maybe even outside knowledge, if we are acting as someone's biological database?

I mean : REALLY decode it? There is so much extra gibberish we don't even understand yet in our genetic code. Just wow. Possible, truly.

But hey, I gotta say the most survivable species on this planet is the tardigrade, and if I was an alien, I would store information in that life form, not in humans who can just nuke each other or kill ourselves off with biowarfare so easily with current technology. Just saying hah

Thanking you.

It may just be that our feeling of, why are we here that often ask ourselves is not that we have a reason to be here, as I think we are mere evolutionary steps from basic life on this planet however inside us, we may have been used to store universal maps and data stores and therefore, just like memories passed on through DNA we have this feeling that we know something but do not know that we know. If that makes sense.

I feel we are all walking around with some of the biggest answers to the universe and do not know it. Our DNA could hold all the secrets to our past and our ability to survive in the future and also possible, that we will only be enlightened to this fact, when we solve what our DNA actually has to hide.

But hey, I gotta say the most survivable species on this planet is the tardigrade, and if I was an alien, I would store information in that life form, not in humans who can just nuke each other or kill ourselves off with biowarfare so easily with current technology. Just saying hah

I agree that tardigrades are very amazing little fella's and certainly speak alien themselves but if you think about it this way, since we as the human race have created nukes, people have feared us using them on each other. This has yet to happen (in the extremes of global nuclear destruction). Look at it this way, we are defending ourselves. So in effect, they have stored data inside a living being that is capable of defending itself on a mass scale. Not only just surviving.

edit on 13-2-2019 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   

a reply to: Blue Shift

True … you can just squish them.

But, can anyone squish them all?

Interestingly you answered what you put forward before this about tardigrades. Can you squish us all?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Aliens, interdimensional beings and elementals are the same thing. Possibly

So they haven't came or visited from afar they are here and always have been, is my theory right now but if that's the case why would they need to store information within us..... Maybe they are trying to evolve us to the level where we can understand more and communicate with them, or what if they are trying to merge their DNA with ours, after all the universe is information and human consciousness has everything stored in it anyway, hidden in the unconscious

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Also if this earth is housing many different species of beings in multiple dimensions as soon as we start messing with atomic weapons they are going to turn up an put a stop to us, deactivating WMD etc

Which is what's happened after we first used atomic weapons..

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

If we can manage to get off this planet and out into the solar system / space ... then you can't easily squish all of us (humans) either, I guess. At least it would be orders of magnitude more difficult

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

So you're saying you can remember past lives that have been stored as information within DNA, if that's the case and you have more interesting things of the like to share. You should as you will find that when you speak the truth no matter how crazy you will find there are others who share your truth.

Don't fear trolls
I eat them for breakfast.
edit on 13-2-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I would also love to hear about your experience.
I’ve just recently started posting but have followed this site since I was 19. I won’t say how long ago that was, but I will say I remember a time where political conspiracies weren’t the abundance and the magical nature of our reality was. Will be keeping an eye out for your story

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I also believe it is referencing humans as containers for the soul. The one thing that makes us truly unique amongst all the other potential inhabitants of our universe.

Thats why they take us, why they take our genetic material and study us. Why they try and put their babies in our wombs. They’re trying to figure it out and replicate the effects with themeselves but cannot. It seems that humanities biggest gift that was given to us is our souls. But it’s not for the taking.

Reincarnation does seem to possible and if so it allows us to grow and to learn and essentially live forever. I’d imagine that would be pretty appealing to another species that isn’t capable of this and that they would try most anything to steal and possess this ability themselves.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov
Reincarnation does seem to possible and if so it allows us to grow and to learn and essentially live forever.

Sounds horrible. Sounds like actual hell.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
We are"smart- water" containers.

I think we are actually batteries. Salt/water/electricity; why don't we continually electrocute ourselves?

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   

If we can manage to get off this planet and out into the solar system / space ... then you can't easily squish all of us (humans) either, I guess. At least it would be orders of magnitude more difficult

Yeah that was my point that its the same situation, there are many of us, unlikely you could kill us all.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov
I also believe it is referencing humans as containers for the soul. The one thing that makes us truly unique amongst all the other potential inhabitants of our universe.

Thats why they take us, why they take our genetic material and study us. Why they try and put their babies in our wombs. They’re trying to figure it out and replicate the effects with themeselves but cannot. It seems that humanities biggest gift that was given to us is our souls. But it’s not for the taking.

Reincarnation does seem to possible and if so it allows us to grow and to learn and essentially live forever. I’d imagine that would be pretty appealing to another species that isn’t capable of this and that they would try most anything to steal and possess this ability themselves.

Not to go against what your saying because no one really knows, of course.

However, this notion that we are individuals is an odd one to take on board when looking into psychology, it would seem we are all only who we are due to our experiences growing up. It could be the smallest of things that craft you into you and me into me. I do not think we have a soul (that sounds bad I know) however it only sounds bad because we often attribute the soul to being good, having a soul. Yet ignoring the fact that this is clearly just empathy, again learned or not learned from our young years. Hence the reason you get someone that can love and care and someone that can hate and even kill another human.

However I have often pondered what it is that our brains emit, I do not think this is localised. We know electrical signals give off frequencies and can leak and often do, we are surrounding with many frequencies daily. Could it be that our brains information can pass between human to human or that when we die the brain frequency leaks out on final shutdown.

This could collect underneath our atmosphere and under this atmosphere, is all our collective. As I have read some stories that the reason astronauts wear suits and helmet is so our brains do not short out once we pass our atmosphere break, where it ends.
edit on 14-2-2019 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

DNA has the ability to create errors , it seems like an awfully poor information storage system as over time the DNA can rewrite itself and introduce errors

where as any galactic civ with the ability to traverse the galaxy would likely already have discovered quantum computing and could effectively store data on single atoms using their quantum states to determine 1's or 0's and would be more efficient in size than a DNA computer, also youd need to keep correcting the code , also youd need a living organism !

maybe we have unqiue dna and they have taken it and turned it into a biological computer that stores data that they then correct as they go
but I dont think we are containers for aliens !

Maybe terraformers with limited consciousness, and maybe we have been given too much consciousness hence why we are not doing our original tasks !

Why give a data storage system free will ?

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
"I think"

The two most important words to keep in mind with topics like this......

I personally would love to see "I know" more.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Highly speculative subjects all we can do is think!

to know would be great eh !

if only we had that knowledge, but I dont think we are deserving of it

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Sorry I just agree a little bit. I think we are part of a failed project by aliens (our creators). We carry 'something' in our DNA that after death joins the electromagnetic cluster (the ultimate lifeform that travels through wormholes, visits our planet and influence minds). Those clusters are bundled counsciousness. We are not containers of knowledge. We are a garbish bag with some hidden germ in it. True, some people's germ is more valuable than others.
www.evawaseerst.be...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join