It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are Alien Containers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

Biological containers-
Electrical containers-
Memory containers-
Paranormal material containers-

Are some possibilities that come to mind.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

i am very white in appearance but not genetically

my mom has native american but apparently that skipped over me

edit on 12-2-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I can attest to genetic memory being true, for myself at least.

As for the rest, I am trying to get my courage up for an OP that I don't want to do, have hidden my entire life and think will ruin any credibility I have on ATS, which has turned out to be a really fun place for information, opposing viewpoints and just fun in general.

I'm scared.

Could only reply now, was late here in UK when I made this post.

I am unsure as to what it is that you need to do but it seems there is something on your chest and id say if such procedure would help you resolve or finally find a solution to something in your life, you should go ahead with that.

Anyone ready to discredit you here or anywhere in life, is not worth knowing anyway. If you ever need support, feel free to pm me.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I have no bellybutton, a "medically interesting" skeleton and a GPS implant from the Alphabet agency....

You post this but no pictures of those two things. I'm calling BS, my fren.

edit on 12-2-2019 by Maverick7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
We are"smart- water" containers.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

The ability to store 138 terabytes on a 1 inch diameter glass disc has been invented and purported to last 13.8 billion years. IMO, in 50 years there will be a 100 fold increase in storage capacity.

'Five-dimensional' glass discs can store data for up to 13.8 billion years 77 comments "For future civilizations — or whatever else is out there"

So, why would out of this world aliens need humans and DNA to store data. Its my understanding that DNA stores information as is, not as was also.

edit on 12-2-2019 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: eManym

The ability to store 138 terabytes on a 1 inch diameter glass disc has been invented and purported to last 13.8 billion years. IMO, in 50 years there will be a 100 fold increase in storage capacity.

'Five-dimensional' glass discs can store data for up to 13.8 billion years 77 comments "For future civilizations — or whatever else is out there"

So, why would out of this world aliens need humans and DNA to store data. Its my understanding that DNA stores information as is, not as was also.

Glass disks, you not think these could I don't know, smash?

What I think was my main wow moment thinking about this is that, it doesn't matter if the human dies even. Their very body dissolves into the earth, this DNA could possibly get passed on via the earth around it, whether that be through bugs eating a corpse, its remains, maggots feasting, all organisms, working together, in abundance, duplicating, reproducing, continuously passing on, it cannot be destroyed. Well unless you destroy the entire planet but thats pretty end game scenario anyway and if there is other planets just like ours being used as the same then they are good to go.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

"What is your theory on why aliens come to earth and leave?".

They like the fried chicken. Mostly KFC but also Popeye's.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Our bodies are containers for our quantum souls. There's that.

edit on 12-2-2019 by KiwiNite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
Our bodies are containers for our quantum souls. There's that.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I dont wanna be.

# that.

I'm a fully loaded AH-64.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Interesting thoughts. With blood/DNA/genetics being a central theme lately I think the truth is starting to slip out. I’ve often wondered why more people don’t seem to concerned with the what are we, really? Questions.

Are we property to be used
Or are we a story to be told... I am sometimes curious if the future is somehow written on our DNA code

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
That's not what the word "container" means. We are not containers for aliens. It's a strange way to say it, but it refers to the body/soul issue. Our physical bodies are "containers" for our "soul" and consciousness. We reincarnate into new bodies periodically. So-called "aliens" have a way to travel between the realms, i.e.: to the next plane of existence. In fact, that may be where the are actually from. It's actually completely scientific. No God/Jesus required. It's just that our science is so completely averse to anything the slightest bit close to religion that it won't study the subject seriously. Tesla alluded to this when he said:

The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.

Our good buddies the aliens have figured this out. We haven't.

I have had my slight disagreements with some of your posts, in the past, but I am 100% with you on this one. The premise of the OP is really fascinating and pushes me to feeling that a DNA/Code/Info actuality, makes for a virtual existence. My problem would be with Freewill and the lack of it, if the OP was to be correct.

I believe my mind or my 'self' is not located in the physical but rather in the ethereal and my physical body is the host of this etehreal entity. I used to have a strong belief in reincarnation or life after death. As I age, I become more unsure, yet more hopeful.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Quite simply, our temples are containers for our souls.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

a funny way of looking at it but yes we are sort of containers, and as far as alien containers, well we could be, as one who believes in the possibility that we got our start elsewhere in the universe, who knows, maybe even Mars perhaps, and then were moved here for reasons that could have had something to do with the loss of atmosphere or something else catastrophic that happened there. I keep an open mind about everything related to space and the universe.

edit on 12pm28pm5091 by data5091 because: insertion

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Even I don't like this particularly weak, temporary container, so why would aliens select it? Those aliens... they're unfathomable.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
There was a book back in the late 70's that claimed that near death experiences allowed for alien soul transfers. The were called "soul containers" the human soul went to heaven and the alien replaced it to spread knowledge and enlightenment to the people of earth. For the life of me I cannot recall the title.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Using humans as containers seems like a waste of time and effort. If they have the technology to traverse space, they certainly can produce their own supply of DNA.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The "containers" could be needed for the harnessing, manipulation and or the use of the energy created at the creation of another "container". Possibly. Or nutrients

Great post. Very interesting!

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

This OP is thinking outside the box!

Will we gain more knowledge if we can decode the human genome? Maybe even outside knowledge, if we are acting as someone's biological database?

I mean : REALLY decode it? There is so much extra gibberish we don't even understand yet in our genetic code. Just wow. Possible, truly.

But hey, I gotta say the most survivable species on this planet is the tardigrade, and if I was an alien, I would store information in that life form, not in humans who can just nuke each other or kill ourselves off with biowarfare so easily with current technology. Just saying hah

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join