It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are Alien Containers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
We Are Alien Containers

To start off, I have not written an article for a while here but I just thought I would share with you a thought I have pondered for a while.

For those of you who love Bob Lazar, here is a new but short video of him talking with larry king.

At 1.33 you will find a question asked to both Bob Lazar and Jeremy Corbell answer "What is your theory on why aliens come to earth and leave?". Their reply is, which seems to come from a form of documentation (I am presuming bob had access to) that referred to humans as containers. This is not the first time I have heard this kind of mention of using humans as some form of storage. My views on this are as follows;

I think that we are used as storage for code, that code could be absolutely anything; maps, collated data, findings or anything utterly imaginable or unimaginable.

Our DNA has been determined limitless for storing millions of books of content in our DNA code. To expand on that point;

"Now, researchers report that they’ve come up with a new way to encode digital data in DNA to create the highest-density large-scale data storage scheme ever invented. Capable of storing 215 petabytes (215 million gigabytes) in a single gram of DNA, the system could, in principle, store every bit of datum ever recorded by humans in a container about the size and weight of a couple of pickup trucks.

DNA could store all of the world's data in one room

If such visitors were to keep that information in one place, static it may get destroyed however if you have an organism (humans) moving around and improve those numbers exponentially the probability of the survival of that sensitive information goes up.

This may add to why abductions have occurred for decades, (in testimonials) they are returning to update this code, store more information in hopes we mate, exchange code and progress the versioning of data they hope to achieve. The DNA code gets passed on, it survives, it always gets delivered and it may not just be this planet where they are storing this data. Disaster recovery, on a large scale.

What are your thoughts?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

As far as your title, as a mother of five I can attest that at 5 points in my life I was most certainly an alien container.

Although it gets better when they reach 30 or so...

As for the premise, why not?

I've been troubled since I took a 23 and me test last year and 8% of my DNA is "something".

Mom is Cherokee/Hopi... father is Mostly Irish with a mix of Swede and some other Norwegian I don't remember.

Both tested as well.

One of my daughters turned out to be 4% African...

My son is 4% something else...

But their father is listed as the Dad... there's just some odd discrepancies...

I'm going to next month finally have a full disclosure post about a time and a UFO in the pasture when I was a child.

So to me, seems plausible.

Weirder things have happened.

edit on 11-2-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Not only containers, but faulty, leaky containers prone to spoilage.

That "humans as containers" answer makes some sense.

The actual answer is far likelier to be more unfathomable, tho, and likely dependent upon what variety of intelligence is being witnessed, imo. Once the reports are sifted for some time, it seems there is more than one source for such encounters, or at the very least if only one source for the phenomena, than it seems to morph from our perspective.

It's a safe bet that it's above human's pay grade at the moment.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
That's not what the word "container" means. We are not containers for aliens. It's a strange way to say it, but it refers to the body/soul issue. Our physical bodies are "containers" for our "soul" and consciousness. We reincarnate into new bodies periodically. So-called "aliens" have a way to travel between the realms, i.e.: to the next plane of existence. In fact, that may be where the are actually from. It's actually completely scientific. No God/Jesus required. It's just that our science is so completely averse to anything the slightest bit close to religion that it won't study the subject seriously. Tesla alluded to this when he said:

The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.

Our good buddies the aliens have figured this out. We haven't.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Thanks for your reply, very interesting the tests you have had to show the varying percentages of often mixes that do not quite make sense from our hereditary past.

Interestingly also, it could be that our memories are passed on via DNA, otherwise known as Genetic Memory. Random occurrences in nature show this oddity, with sharks swimming at birth and continue to swim for their entire life. They had no time to learn this behaviour, they are born and they swim instantly.

In biology, memory is present if the state of a biological system depends on its history in addition to present conditions. If this memory is recorded in the genetic material and stably inherited through cell division (mitosis or meiosis), it is genetic memory.

Genetic Memory

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
And then those containers destroy themselves and the planet and all the secret information contained within them.

Sound like the admins should have gone with a planet of robots instead.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
“The size and age of the Cosmos are beyond ordinary human understanding. Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home. In a cosmic perspective, most human concerns seem insignificant, even petty. And yet our species is young and curious and brave and shows much promise. In the last few millennia we have made the most astonishing and unexpected discoveries about the Cosmos and our place within it, explorations that are exhilarating to consider. They remind us that humans have evolved to wonder, that understanding is a joy, that knowledge is prerequisite to survival. I believe our future depends on how well we know this Cosmos in which we float like a mote of dust in the morning sky.”
Carl Sagan

I can tell you, this container is fleeting. It contains every emotion known to man or woman. It is sturdy at first, and becomes fragile over time. It can reach for the stars or reach to the depths of hell. It's a one time deal. Choose your thoughts and deeds as though you will have to answer for them. Choose Life above all else.
Plotus
edit on 11-2-2019 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Who does'nt love Bob Lazar (I am happy his life was only half ruined and is not a stiff). The Earth is a "living library" as I understand it and that would include DNA. I have had my stem cells harvested on one occation (a two day process by off world Others) and have the spinal scar to prove it. Why not?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino
And then those containers destroy themselves and the planet and all the secret information contained within them.
Sound like the admins should have gone with a planet of robots instead.

Plenty of meat to go around here; the robots would have to self generate/repair and what would be their harvested DNA base..silicon?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I can attest to genetic memory being true, for myself at least.

As for the rest, I am trying to get my courage up for an OP that I don't want to do, have hidden my entire life and think will ruin any credibility I have on ATS, which has turned out to be a really fun place for information, opposing viewpoints and just fun in general.

I'm scared.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

As for the rest, I am trying to get my courage up for an OP that I don't want to do, have hidden my entire life and think will ruin any credibility I have on ATS.

I'm scared.

I think you should create that OP.

As I've said before, quite a few ATSers (among them some very esteemed members, too) have bravely come forward and soberly told their personal story of such experiences without mockery or mud-slinging. It's all to do with the approach taken.

If you present your account in a careful, thoughtful manner, others are most likely to respond likewise. Besides, I cannot think of a better platform for unloading all that info, and you'll probably feel better for it.

Have a think.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

But why not leave that information in the center of a lone planet..

would that not be more safe then puny humans ?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I firmly believe that any species could create a FTL (or wormhole traveling or whatever) ship, they could very VERY easily create mass storage that doesn't need human DNA. In just 35-ish meager years, our sad technology has vastly improved data retention.

Besides, if there is organic based file storage, I'd think they would have long ago mastered that avenue. Or after finding I guess super unique humans.. replicated it.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject
We Are Alien Containers

To start off, I have not written an article for a while here but I just thought I would share with you a thought I have pondered for a while.

For those of you who love Bob Lazar, here is a new but short video of him talking with larry king.

At 2:00 ......because Earth girls are Easy.....
www.youtube.com...

edit on 11-2-2019 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I can attest to genetic memory being true, for myself at least.

As for the rest, I am trying to get my courage up for an OP that I don't want to do, have hidden my entire life and think will ruin any credibility I have on ATS, which has turned out to be a really fun place for information, opposing viewpoints and just fun in general.

I'm scared.

Nah. Your street cred will probably go up with the more esoteric minded folks.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Thought I'd share this:

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I have off world being "pasture" encounters as well. We had an 87 acre farm in UFO central coast of California. Visits were welcomed; I was never abducted. Began frequently when I was 5, ended as a young teen.

Do share!

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I have no bellybutton, a "medically interesting" skeleton and a GPS implant from the Alphabet agency....

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Attest?

Was breathing not instinctual for you like the rest of us?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Oh, do it! You're respected on this site. You would certsinly bring more credibility to the abductee/contactee genre.

And anyway, even if you got ridiculed by some trolls, who cares? Anonymous troll people on a forum who don't know you in "real life."

I agree with the other poster- getting it out there might be a good thing for you!

edit on 11-2-2019 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join