It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rally El Paso Texas 9pm Eastern Time

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: carewemust

Did he challenge the gop to a cage match?

I couldn't tell. Too much echoing from the empty space there.

link   
Best rally in Texas tonight!

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: riiver

originally posted by: queenofswords
Have you EVER heard this kind of honest discussion and experienced this type of connection with the American people before Donald Trump? Never. Ronald Reagan was close.

That's one reason why the News Tabloids are so upset. The President cut back on the Sarah Sanders press briefings, and delivers more news via Twitter, directly to America.

His Twitter feed is the modern-day incarnation of Roosevelt's "fireside chats."

Maybe by the time of his live interview with Laura Ingraham tonight, the President will be up-to-speed on the disgusting Border Deal negotiated by out-of-touch politicians this evening.

Well he said in no uncertain terms earlier that "I will never sign a bill that forces the mass release of violent criminals into this country." So, using his own rhetoric on who's sleeping in those ICE beds, there's no way he can sign it. Now what will they do?
edit on 11-2-2019 by riiver because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2019 by riiver because: (no reason given)

link   

Have you EVER heard this kind of honest discussion and experienced this type of connection with the American people before Donald Trump? Never. Ronald Reagan was close.

That's one reason why the News Tabloids are so upset. The President cut back on the Sarah Sanders press briefings, and delivers more news via Twitter, directly to America.

Maybe by the time of his live interview with Laura Ingraham tonight, the President will be up-to-speed on the disgusting Border Deal negotiated by out-of-touch politicians this evening.

FAKE NEWS FOXNEWS implied that the Ingraham interview of Trump would be LIVE after the rally. It was recorded! Azzholes...

link   

All the people that voted for him showed up.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Well he said in no uncertain terms earlier that "I will never sign a bill that forces the mass release of violent criminals into this country." So, using his own rhetoric on who's sleeping in those ICE beds, there's no way he can sign it. Now what will they do?

What was planned all along. Declare a National Emergency at the Border, and sign whatever funding bill the Bi-Partisan commission came up with, to prevent a shut-down (again) this coming Saturday.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
If you have 3 women tied up in the back of your car then cross the border and take a left...........wtf

Did you "listen". Of course you didn't. He was talking about sex trafficking/human trafficking. He said when somebody has 3 women tied up in the back of a car, they don't cross through ports of entry, they drive to an open area, "take a left" (figure of speech), and they come right on in.

You have to learn to "hear".

Yea i heard it all.

When is the last time someone had three women tied up in the back of a car and driving through the desert to cross into the usa.. That is other than in your and trumps mind. He says it as if it is a common thing. It is not happening like that.

“Human trafficking is not real”

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

All the people that voted for him showed up.

Probably. The camera view was kept very tight. Couldn't see anything but the big metal fence behind him.

Now, why would Beto want a WALL like that between him and those buildings/street in the background? Hmmm??
edit on 2/11/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

That was my thought too. However, it does sound like there are ways that an emergency declaration might be challenged, so it could end up tied up in court for the next 2 years. That might be worse than nothing happening. (I know little about the legal aspects, just going by what I've read.)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

It was the holding cell view robert francis o'roark got used to....
Burglary
DWI

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

That was my thought too. However, it does sound like there are ways that an emergency declaration might be challenged, so it could end up tied up in court for the next 2 years. That might be worse than nothing happening. (I know little about the legal aspects, just going by what I've read.)

It will certainly be challenged, but the construction will continue, while those challenges work their way up to the Supreme Court. We have to remember that 120 miles of the wall/barriers have already been constructed since construction began (again) in 2017.

See this DHS update w/photos: www.dhs.gov...

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I just saw Beto clip. Never watched him speak before. Of course, CBSgo is showing and talking about his speech (not Trumps so much) but didn't show the crowd.

But, does he always act like that? His body language is awkward. Marty McFly style.

The dumocrats actually think this guy could be prez...

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

I just saw Beto clip. Never watched him speak before. Of course, CBSgo is showing and talking about his speech (not Trumps so much) but didn't show the crowd.

But, does he always act like that? His body language is awkward. Marty McFly style.

The dumocrats actually think this guy could be prez...

Watch the video of the dumb ass filming himself at the dentist! All you need to see to know how phony he is!

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Having the after speech blues. Gonna catch a flight to Pattaya and get my freak on! Oh snip! I don't have a passport so I can't leave my own damn country!

Think about that!!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Look at the CROWD outside, who couldn't get in!
twitter.com...

It was exactly the same crowd in Wisconsin in November when Trump was here, and that was in the middle of "Nowhere" Wisconsin too. I was shocked and inspired.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

O'Rourke tries too hard to play to the young and easily-fooled. He's embarrassing to watch, much less listen to.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

President Trump's rally was so HUGE and LOUD, the attendees at BETO's little event could hear Trump and his crowd on the far side of town, LOL!

Source: bigleaguepolitics.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   
New here. WOW Trump supporters really do in live in their own world. They actually believe he will win 2020 and that the majority of the country is with him despite the majority of polls showing different. Even a conservative biased poll like Rasmussen can only muster up 52%..OMG that is sad

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join