It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rally El Paso Texas 9pm Eastern Time

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

The liberal media (which is 90% of all US media) are trying their best to ignore:

Democrat Race-related Scandals
Democrat Sex Assault Crimes
Democrat Promise to Financially Bankrupt the Economy
Democrat Punishments Coming from AG William Barr
Democrat Hillary's National Security Probe Reopened
Democrat Gingsburg's imminent "retirement"
Democrats Increasing Their Approval of Trump
Democrat Approved Violence and Deaths Courtesy of Crime from Mexico.

And doing their best to find NEGATIVE Trump news. So, today MSNBC and CNN are resurrecting old news from 2 weeks ago, and slamming President Trump for spending 50% of his day in "Executive Time". Never mind that he sleeps 1/2 the hours of the lazy morons ,who call themselves "journalists"....(They're Not.)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

originally posted by: xuenchen

😆

Border Patrol arrests 330 in New Mexico, many of them unaccompanied minors

The Border Patrol's El Paso sector announced Monday that its agents had taken 330 migrants into custody, hours before President Trump was to visit the sector to make his latest pitch for a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

OMG where do you get such nonsense???????????????

You want us to believe that 300 kids were just arrested for wanting a better life.

What children? All I see are clumps of cells....
Please, stop with the "What about the children" crap.
The Progressive left has already shown what they think of children with their push to kill babies up till and after birth.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Show your papers please......there is no escape. No one gets out of the usa alive without permission.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: xuenchen

😆

Border Patrol arrests 330 in New Mexico, many of them unaccompanied minors

The Border Patrol's El Paso sector announced Monday that its agents had taken 330 migrants into custody, hours before President Trump was to visit the sector to make his latest pitch for a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

OMG where do you get such nonsense???????????????

You want us to believe that 300 kids were just arrested for wanting a better life.

What children? All I see are clumps of cells....
Please, stop with the "What about the children" crap.
The Progressive left has already shown what they think of children with their push to kill babies up till and after birth.

The children that the user posted of being arrested. You need glasses or maybe just some glass cleaner. No one said what about the children. I said they were not arrested but detained. I am not the progressive left so take it up with them.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
It is odd how we have these cheer squad threads for Trump campaign rallies...

ATS didnt have them for Obama nor Bush...

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

So terrorist can not climb walls?

That is interesting and i never knew that about them.

That's why there are slats in the wall. They can be repelled before reaching the top, or vaporized on their way down, before touching American soil. Saves a lot of taxpayer dollars that way, and potentially, American lives!

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Sounds like it drink 30

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The liberal media (which is 90% of all US media) are trying their best to ignore:

Democrat Race-related Scandals
Democrat Sex Assault Crimes
Democrat Promise to Financially Bankrupt the Economy
Democrat Punishments Coming from AG William Barr
Democrat Hillary's National Security Probe Reopened
Democrat Gingsburg's imminent "retirement"
Democrats Increasing Their Approval of Trump
Democrat Approved Violence and Deaths Courtesy of Crime from Mexico.

And doing their best to find NEGATIVE Trump news. So, today MSNBC and CNN are resurrecting old news from 2 weeks ago, and slamming President Trump for spending 50% of his day in "Executive Time". Never mind that he sleeps 1/2 the hours of the lazy morons ,who call themselves "journalists"....(They're Not.)

The liberal media are FAILING.

Miserably.

They are one of the parties responsible for the MASSIVE support the President has.

Between the media, the racist fascist dems and of course, the left-wing nut jobs all over the internet, there is nobody else to blame for the MASSIVE loss of their own fricken support base.

They’re the NUMBER ONE FASTEST shrinking minority in the country.

And meanwhile, the President is PROVING every single one of their whack-job predictions to be false and is constantly “winning” day after day after day.

Pretty good President so far.

And it looks like the MAJORITY of former left-wing dem supporters agrees!

2020 is in the bag. And they know it already. And they’re triggered as hell about it.

I expect their fascism to increase exponentially from here on in. Which will have the exact opposite effect they are hoping for.

“Think how we think or we’ll attack you” isn’t really a winning campaign slogan.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

AMEN, BreakTheStreak. And just imagine, President Trump HAS NOT YET BEGUN to fight back!

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Remember the violence at Trumps campaign stops before he became President?

Amp that up by 10 at his rallies for 2020.

The beauty is this time, he isn't a candidate, he IS the President and it will be a joy to watch them get what they give this time around!

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

What will you do if he doesn't win?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
FYI...Here is live coverage from the Network That Faithfully broadcasts ALL Trump rallies. Commentary and sometimes VIP guests are in the PRE and POST-Rally lineup. Watch on YOUTUBE directly to add a comment, and/or read comments from other viewers.

Additional Info Related to This Evening's Big Event: theconservativetreehouse.com...

edit on 2/11/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
As long as potus can dodge those pesky handcuffs....Criminality is a hellava of a drug.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Same thing I always do. Life goes on.

I sure as hell ain't gonna bitch and moan and scream at the sky and lose my damned mind like the losers of the last election. OR behave like you Remoaners over Brexit!
edit on 11-2-2019 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I sure as hell ain't gonna bitch and moan and scream at the sky and lose my damned mind like the losers of the last election. OR behave like you Remoaners over Brexit!

All I see are clumps of cells.... Please, stop with the "What about the children" crap.

Sounds pretty unhinged from here

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

So the right is going to do a complete about-face compared to how they acted under Obama? Let me just say I'm not gonna hold my breath.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I swear there has got to be a Carrol O'Connor situation going on here in these posts. Only a liberal trying to portray someone so ridiculously and maniacally right wing could sound this consistently outer limits. How can this not be a joke of a caricature?

If not, then jesus, I don't know what to say brother, it's almost like someone is trying real hard to convince themselves of something.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Trump has arrived in El Paso and is stepping off the plane !!!

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

I swear there has got to be a Carrol O'Connor situation going on here in these posts. Only a liberal trying to portray someone so ridiculously and maniacally right wing could sound this consistently outer limits. How can this not be a joke of a caricature?

If not, then jesus, I don't know what to say brother, it's almost like someone is trying real hard to convince themselves of something.

Triggered??

You know I’m right and you’re not looking forward to it.

100% of my post is true. ‘Outer limits’ according to the brainwashed left.
edit on 11 2 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: okrian

Triggered??

You know I’m right and you’re not looking forward to it.

Who don't love Archie Bunker aye????? I mean think about it. If that show premiered today, society would go into a mental meltdown!

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join