It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rally El Paso Texas 9pm Eastern Time

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
It is odd how we have these cheer squad threads for Trump campaign rallies...

ATS didnt have them for Obama nor Bush...

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Want to look just a bit closer. I know it does not follow the NPC script but it is more than just repairs.

(I know , I know even the Fonz could never say he was wr... Wng er.. Not correct).

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

You are correct and the MSM was not 90% negative about either Bush or Obama, or is that news to you?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This will piss off the open-border Marxists.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Famous wildguy Beto O"Rourke (aka Beeto the Freeto Bandeeto) is set to "counter" Trump at his own little rally close to Trump's !!!!

Hopefully the cultural appropriating wannabe vato can make it to his location without picking up a DUI.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

😆

Border Patrol arrests 330 in New Mexico, many of them unaccompanied minors

The Border Patrol's El Paso sector announced Monday that its agents had taken 330 migrants into custody, hours before President Trump was to visit the sector to make his latest pitch for a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

😆🐔

Texas Police Form Wall of Vehicles to Help Border Patrol Stop Caravan Migrants

Police are lining up their vehicles near Eagle Pass, Texas, to help Border Patrol agents stop the illegal crossing of caravan migrants who arrived in the Mexican border town of Piedras Negras last week. Texas Governor Greg Abbott deployed an additional Department of Public Safety (DPS) troopers to the region to assist in securing the border section that has no physical barriers to prevent illegal crossings.

lolerzzzzzzzzzz

No not texas police.........department of public saftey

they were not there to stop anyone.

they were there to save lives if needed cause there was a large group onthe other side of the border and mr. wheels is smart enough to know he does not want anyone getting killed on his watch while trying to claim asylum.

Be clear that the department of public safety can not turn away someone seeking asylum!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

😆

Border Patrol arrests 330 in New Mexico, many of them unaccompanied minors

The Border Patrol's El Paso sector announced Monday that its agents had taken 330 migrants into custody, hours before President Trump was to visit the sector to make his latest pitch for a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

OMG where do you get such nonsense???????????????

You want us to believe that 300 kids were just arrested for wanting a better life.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

Want to look just a bit closer. I know it does not follow the NPC script but it is more than just repairs.

(I know , I know even the Fonz could never say he was wr... Wng er.. Not correct).

srry i forgot 14 miles of repairs and .........................a prototype

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

You are correct and the MSM was not 90% negative about either Bush or Obama, or is that news to you?

What does that have to do with people spreading pro-establishment propaganda on ATS in support of a politician?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

😲

New Mexico governor withdraws National Guard from the border, slams Trump's 'charade'

The governor of New Mexico ordered the state’s National Guard to withdraw a majority of its troops from the southern border, slamming what she called President Donald Trump’s “charade” shortly before his State of the Union address on Tuesday.

“New Mexico will not take part in the president’s charade of border fear-mongering by misusing our diligent National Guard troops,” Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham said in a statement.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

😧

California Gov. Newsom Mostly Ends State's National Guard Border Deployment

Gov. Gavin Newsom is rescinding former Gov. Jerry Brown's deployment of California National Guard troops to the Mexican border, pulling most of the 360 troops off their current missions but leaving some in the area to combat transnational drug smuggling.

"The border 'emergency' is a manufactured crisis," Newsom will say during his State of the State address Tuesday morning, according to advance excerpts provided by his office. "And California will not be part of this political theater."

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Americans love an underdog, The rest of you.....

Then there is that "deny ignorance" thing too

So you have multiple choices, ya know like your gender.

edit on 11-2-2019 by thedigirati because: Cause I can

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
2020 is in the bag.

This President is 100% going to be re-elected.

AND THE LEFT KNOWS IT!

This is gonna be an awesome year, next years campaign will be AWESOME!

And the next six years of this presidency are going to be better and better every single day.

AND THE LEFT KNOWS IT!

The “REEEEEEEEEE” is the very best part.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
2020 is in the bag.

This President is 100% going to be re-elected.

He's also going to have a supermajority Senate and a GOP majority House in 2020, the way the left is managing to piss all over anyone not out circling the the outer moons of Uranus with their extremist progressive views.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
It is odd how we have these cheer squad threads for Trump campaign rallies...

ATS didnt have them for Obama nor Bush...

yeah its nuts.

I am thinking about writing 20 Hilary/Obama appreciation threads a day just to balance it up.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I am thinking about writing 20 Hilary/Obama appreciation threads a day just to balance it up.

We used to have a name for those types of threads...

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

See how the MSM shoots itself in the foot?

ONLY 6 Terrorists caught crossing the border.
www.cnbc.com...

That's 6 men who could have entered a shopping mall and start blasting away, you Azzholes!

Meanwhile, due to lack of robust border security measures, more than 6 probably got through.

We need that $25 Billion Dollar Tall/Deep/Long Steel Wall...NOW.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Calling people criminals who would kill us is racist, according to the dingleberries here and on the left.

Just hug them before they kill you.

And say "thank you" to them because, walls are racist.

Or something like that.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So terrorist can not climb walls?

That is interesting and i never knew that about them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join