It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump time traveller ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

and replaced them with a pyramid of rifles

i bet their rifles are down by their right hand side laying flat

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

The only guy you can see full body doesn't seem to have his rifle anywhere near him.

Yes a pyramid of rifles because it works graphically.

ETA: and neither of those guys is Trump or Kanye.

edit on 13-2-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

your weapon should be close to you at all times for me that was by my right side, and they should be lying flat on the ground.

pyramids of rifles dont happen and whoever designed it is passing on bad drills

and i know its not Trump and Kanye

two reasons its a bad idea to stack rifles like that
1. the enemy could spot that easier from distance
2. if under attack and the first guy grabs his rifle and the stack falls you then have rifles tied up in their own straps

edit on 13-2-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Actually they do happen, just not in combat situations.

Do you not understand that the image on an MRE is not a real life scenario and nobody is looking to it for instructions?

So you have made your observation but it has nothing to do with the topic of the thread, is it or isn't it Trump and Kanye?

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

ive already stated twice that its neither and photo-shopped

and you are wrong wrong wrong

the british army dont stack their rifles like that on exercise or on the battlefield

you saying the US army do even in the modern age, then if your right and i doubt you are then it is a tad embarrassing, due to the bad drills and reasons i have stated how its a bad idea.

you trying to argue your point when you have no experience, against someone that knows for a fact..

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
you trying to argue your point when you have no experience, against someone that knows for a fact..

No, I am arguing that your observation is rather pointless to the topic of the thread.

The graphic designer that created the image couldn't care less what any modern army would or would not do during an exercise or on the battlefield. It simply doesn't matter to anyone, except you, by the looks of it.
edit on 14-2-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I found an old MRE I had stored today, it has this same font on the front, I can’t figure out how to load a photo from my iPad. Anyways, up close the guy on the left Is clearly wearing a Boonie Cover, and doesn’t resemble Trump at all when you have it in your hand looking at it. The guy on right could be anyone. I wish I could up load my photo.
edit on 14-2-2019 by 38181 because: Damn lag

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: 1point92AU

You would get your balls booted by your C.O if you stacked your rifles like that, it's bad drills.

No not really. Those rifles in the image on the MRE are M16 A1s and were prone to failure to fire if sand or mud got anywhere inside the bolt. Therefore many times soldiers pyramid stacked their rifles to keep the ejection port and bolt clear of sand and mud. The other picture from the other poster is of M1 Garands stacked similarly and those, too, were prone to failure to fire if sand / mud go into the bolt.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
I found an old MRE I had stored today, it has this same font on the front, I can’t figure out how to load a photo from my iPad. Anyways, up close the guy on the left Is clearly wearing a Boonie Cover, and doesn’t resemble Trump at all when you have it in your hand looking at it. The guy on right could be anyone. I wish I could up load my photo.

If you are browsing this website from your IPAD, you should be able to upload the picture directly to ATS and then link it in the post. If you click on that down arrow icon(next to the MYATS and right arrow icons), you will see a new menu pop up with the option to upload. Hopefully this works for you. If not, you could email me the picture and I'd be happy to post it for you (I'll send you message with my email address if it doesn't work).

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

Thanks! PM sent with my email. Yeah I was able to upload via your instructions, however the “uploaded” tab doesn’t function using the iPad.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: bluesjr

Man I wish I could show this thread to Steve1989 from youtube, the guy is simply the best MRE show on the internet.. Wouold love to hear what he had to say about it lol.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
a reply to: Barcs

Thanks! PM sent with my email. Yeah I was able to upload via your instructions, however the “uploaded” tab doesn’t function using the iPad.

Here is the pic:

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join