It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems Starting To "Eat Their Own" Reprimand Rep. Ilhan Omar For Anti-Semitic Comments

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Don't need to, when the Ben Shapiro video that I posted above does a fine job listing examples of her anti-semite rhetoric.

I don't think that's very productive for the board. If you make a claim, back it up.... Some people don't even care, or don't have the ability to watch a 10 minute video, much less a one hour video.

Did you bother watching? My guess is you didn't

I watched the first segment that pertained to her.

Her wording was always Israel, but I'll use the most extreme example which I could be understand as being misconstrued.

In an interview, she said something to the likes (paraphrased) that Israel was the Jewish version of ISIS.

I still don't see that as anti-semetic. I think both sides weaponize words to make some subjects off limits, while the left does this more, we clearly have an example of the right doing it with Israel (the left sucks up to Israel too), trying to make the subject off limits.

We as a nation are aloud to speak of self proclaimed religious guided countries of other cultures, such as Iran, and I encourage people to do so.

If someone says Iran causes great harm to the world, tries to hypnotize allies to help their agenda, and use religion as a shield from criticism.... I don't take a person saying that as hating Iranians, I take it they are critical of their government, and the ramifications of the governments actions.

The PC and outrage culture won't go anywhere until people of all ideologies are willing to recognize when someone is using it for gain rather than actually trying to defend a group of people.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
LOL…

Even wooden horse knows that 90% of the American politicians sitting in senate are “sold out” DEMs/ GOPs /Independents etc.…

Question is: why are you all so afraid of someone speaking the truth..? AIPAC is well known “zioagents” running the whole America, so much that no one can't even breathe without their permission and now criticizing people of different skin colours who actually are direct victims of discriminations and injustice for generations upon generations? I am actually very proud of these women; they have balls twice the size of criticizing cowards!

Who is the racist here?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Qboneq

Oh so you must support extremist like these two women as well... I mean since you're so proud of em

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
So criticism of Israel is not anti-Semitic.

Uh, okay.

Is criticism of Islam still "Islamophobic"?

Asking for a friend.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
You mean, white people's reaction to illegal immigrants have the largest influence in this country.

Interesting... you ass-u-me that because someone references people who speak the english language - in America - that that is somehow code for 'white'?

Unbelievable...

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Biggest electoral mistake this nation has ever seen, and we've seen some doozies over the centuries. Omar will last one term, hopefully her damage and the toxins she's injected into national politics won't outlast her.

Actually I'm hoping she will make others think 4 or 5 times before voting for another Muslim.

Yes, I am anti-Muslim, because Islam is not a religion, it is a vile, despicable political ideology.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
It's been discovered that RASHIDA TLAIB withdrew $17,500 from her campaign account after winning the election in November, and deposited the $$$ into her personal account.

www.breitbart.com...

If Congressional investigators are honest and are really looking for lawbreakers, they will charge Tlaib with this HUGE campaign finance violation.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join